• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2018年2月
|Single User（1名様用）||￥419,650 (USD3,850)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Team User（7名様用）||￥436,000 (USD4,000)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate User||￥899,250 (USD8,250)||▷ お問い合わせ|
In Asia-Pacific, China is expected to lead the air separation unit market. This factor can be attributed to the large domestic solar PV manufacturing and increasing refining & petrochemical capacities, and rising healthcare expenditure that has significantly increased the demand for industrial gases in the country. Based on technology, cryogenic distillation has a larger market share, when compared to non-cryogenic distillation, as the cryogenic unit produces high-purity oxygen gas and has a higher rate of production than the latter. Whereas, non-cryogenic unit possesses better energy efficiency traits as compared to the cryogenic ones.
Development of the Iron & Steel Infrastructure – Driving the Air Separation Unit Market
In Asia-Pacific, the iron & steel industry has witnessed a sluggish growth in the recent years. However, the industry has recovered, and is likely to grow in the coming years. This recovery has led to an increase in focus on the development of the iron & steel infrastructure. The construction of iron & steel plants could result in the installation of air separation units at the project sites, pertaining to iron & steel plants. Moreover, countries, such as India and China, have robust iron & steel infrastructure growth, with China accounting for around 50% of the global steel production. There are new iron & steel projects that are being developed in India.
China: A Country with the Highest Market Share
China is planning to increase the quantity of nitrogen, for the use in oil recovery activities, which is expected to further escalate the demand for industrial gases. The increasing use of industrial gases, such as nitrogen, and oxygen, is projected to emanate the demand for air separation units in the country during the forecast period. In order to reduce its dependence on fossil fuels, China is planning to switch over renewable energy sector, particularly solar. In 2009, the Chinese government identified solar PV manufacturing as a strategic industry and started to focus on accelerating its growth, through the combination of low-cost debt and subsidy. The growing domestic solar PV cell and module manufacturing have resulted in the growth in demand for argon, which, in turn, is likely to boost the demand for air separation units in China, during the forecast period.
Lack of Skilled Manpower: A Market Restraining Factor
Asia-Pacific lacks skilled work force pertaining to industrial gases sector, and proper training facilities are also rare. Therefore, the operations of industrial gas production facilities are hamstrung. The existing issue of skilled manpower shortage would increase, due to lack of training centers, which is a matter of serious concern for developers of air separation units. Therefore, the lack of skilled manpower would be a restrain for the development of air separation units in Asia-pacific in the coming years.
Key Developments in the Market
• September 2017: Air Liquide acquired Sogo Sangyo Kabushiki Kaisha (“SSKK”), a major Japanese player with a strong presence in the home healthcare and medical gases markets, especially in Tokyo.
• July 2017: The Linde Group signed an agreement with Wanhua Chemical Group, to expand the supply of gas to Phase II of Wanhua Chemical’s Yantai operations. Under the new agreement, Linde invested around EUR 108 million to build two additional energy-efficient steam-driven ASUs, complementing the two existing ASUs already in place.
Major Players: AIR LIQUIDE SA, AIR PRODUCTS AND CHEMICALS Inc., PRAXAIR Inc., INOX AIR PRODUCTS, IWATANI CORPORATION, LINDE AG, MESSER GROUP GmbH, UNIVERSAL INDUSTRIAL PLANTS Mfg Co. Private Limited, SICHUAN AIR SEPARATION GROUP, TAIYO NIPPON SANSO CORPORATION, HANGZHOU HANGYANG Co. Ltd
REASONS TO PURCHASE THIS REPORT
• To identify the market drivers, restraints, and opportunities that are possessed by the Asia-Pacific air separation unit market
• To analyze the various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis
• To identify the largest and fastest growing countries during the forecast period, with in-depth analysis
• To identify the latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
• 3 months analyst support, along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
Customization of the Report
• This report can be customized to meet your requirements.レポート目次
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Methodology
3. Market Overview
3.2 Market Size and Demand Forecast, Until 2023
3.3 Recent Trends and Developments
3.4 Government Rules & Regulations
4. Market Dynamics
5. Value Chain Analysis
6. Porter’s Five Force Analysis
6.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
6.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
6.3 Threat of New Entrants
6.4 Threat of Substitute Products & Services
6.5 Competitive Rivalry
7. Asia-Pacific Air Separation Unit Market Analysis, by Process
7.1 Cryogenic Distillation
7.2 Non-cryogenic Distillation
8. Asia-Pacific Air Separation Unit Market Analysis, by Gas
9. Asia-Pacific Air Separation Unit Market Analysis, by End-User
9.1 Oil & Gas Industry
9.2 Steel Industry
9.3 Chemical Industry
9.4 Food & Beverage Industry
9.5 Healthcare Industry
10. Asia-Pacific Air Separation Unit Market Analysis, by Country
10.4 Rest of Asia-Pacific
11. Key Company Analysis* (Overview, Products & Services, Financials**, Recent Development, and Analyst View)
11.1 Air Liquide SA
11.2 Air Products and Chemicals Inc.
11.3 Praxair Inc.
11.4 Inox Air Products
11.5 Iwatani Corporation
11.6 Linde AG
11.7 Messer Group GmbH
11.8 Universal Industrial Plants Mfg Co. Private Limited
11.9 Sichuan Air Separation Group
11.10 Taiyo Nippon Sanso Corporation
11.11 Hangzhou Hangyang Co. Ltd
*List not Exhaustive
12. Competitive Landscape
12.1 Mergers and Acquisitions
12.2 Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
13.1 Contact Us
**Subject to public domain