• 出版社/出版日： / 2018年3月
|Single User（1名様用）||￥432,000 (USD4,000)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Team User（7名様用）||￥486,000 (USD4,500)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate User||￥972,000 (USD9,000)||▷ お問い合わせ|
The Cambodia freight & logistics market was valued at USD XX billion in 2017 and is expected to reach a market value of USD 2.25 billion by 2023, registering a CAGR of 9.66% during the forecast period (2018 – 2023). The trucking market in the country is mostly dominated by small domestic players; moreover, a large number of global players have not yet ventured into the trucking space in Cambodia due to the high cost of transport. Most shipping companies outsource this task to local players. The prominent concern for most of the consumers using local trucking companies is the lack of quality in handling the goods transported. Cambodia’s logistics infrastructure is gradually improving with the ongoing construction of new roads, port expansions, and rail improvements. The government also took some initiatives to reduce the overall cost by trying to curb the corruption in various stages of the trucking logistic sector.
Insights on Freight Forwarding
Cambodia’s local logistics providers offer domestic services, with a limited service range and low-to-average quality of service, barring a few providers who are market leaders. Local companies are the most prominent players in dry port operations and trucking. Kampuchea Shipping Agency and Brokers (KAMSAB) is the largest domestic freight forwarding company that offers a wide range of logistics services, which include transport, brokerage, and warehousing. Hence, this is a challenger for the Cambodian LSPs to provide competitive logistics services even within the domestic market. Having skilled labor and incorporating new technologies in logistics services, coupled with investments, would improve the quality and competitiveness of the LSPs in Cambodia.
In 2016, the Cambodian government took initiatives to increase the investment in road, rail, sea, and air transportation sectors for regional integration, and to compete against the neighboring countries. In December 2016, Yusen Logistics and Naniwa Transport cooperated with apparel logistics services between Cambodia and Japan. Naniwa carries out inspection, meter reading, distribution processing, store sorting, etc., at inspection and distribution center held in Cambodia, and Yusen Logistics develops as an integrated service in charge of international transportation.
Insights on Contract Logistics
Over the past few years, the manufacturing costs in China have increased significantly resulting in making Cambodia as an alternative manufacturing base in the Southeast Asia region. Garments and footwear were the major products exported from Cambodia, which accounted to 70% of the country’s exports. In 2015, Cambodian services sector accounted for 42.3% of the GDP, playing a crucial role in the economic development by improving the productivity of the country. Logistics is considered the strategic sector for economic development with national and regional connectivity. Cambodia was heavily dependent on unlicensed delivery services, such as bus and taxi, to deliver documents and goods. This has resulted in failure of local delivery services due to trust issues. In addition, the unclear addresses made delivery service provider rely on mobile phones for reaching the customer, thereby increasing the operation costs.
In February 2015, majority share of the local door-to-door logistics company, Cambodia Express Group, was acquired by Kerry WorldBridge (organization formed by joint venture formed between Hong-Kong-based Kerry Logistics and WorldBridge international group). With this development, Kerry WorldBridge is aimed at strengthening its base in Cambodia and during the same period, DB Schenker has taken over the operations of its local partner, SGL. In addition, the group has signed a MoU with Cambodia Post to invest USD 17 million to expand the express mail service (EMS) coverage and increase the use of post offices. Kerry WorldBridge has invested USD 100 million to build a logistics hub in the Kandal province.
Key Developments in the Market
• September 2016: Nippon Express had strengthened the “Cambodia SAT” trans-boundary logistics service that combines land transportation and sea combined transportation developed between Cambodia and Japan. In 2014, Nippon Express received permission from the Vietnamese government to allow both countries of Cambodia and Vietnam to pass through the same vehicle, and began a land-sea integrated transportation service that does not carry out transshipment work at the border and port. Fiber products centered on sewn products, which account for 5 to 60% of export goods for Japan originating from the country, are focus areas.
Major Players: DB Schenker, DHL, Yusen Logistics, Sinotrans, CEA Project Logistics, and Ceva, amongst others.
Reasons to Purchase the Report
• Current and future of Cambodia freight & logistics market outlook
• Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Material Flow & Trade analysis
• Identifying the segment that is expected to dominate the market
• End-use Industries that are expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period
• Identify the latest developments, market shares, and strategies employed by the major market players
• Market size estimation and forecasts included – by segment level, such as mode of transport, logistics function, end-user industry, etc.
1.1 Executive Summary
1.2 Research Methodology
2. Market Overview
2.1 Government Policies and Regulations
2.2 Logistics Performance Review
3. Market Dynamics
4. Cambodia Freight & logistics Market Insights, by Mode of Freight Transport Forecast (2014 – 2023)
4.2 Shipping and Inland Water
5. Cambodia Freight & Logistics Market Insights, by Function Forecast (2014 – 2023)
5.1 Freight Forwarding
5.3 Value-added Services
5.3.1 3PL – International and Local Freight Transport Arrangement/Management
5.3.2 3PL –Value-added Warehousing and Distribution
5.3.3 Project Logistics and Contract Logistics
5.3.4 Integrated Logistics
5.4 E-Commerce Fulfilment and Courier Express Parcel Industry
5.5 Other Emerging Areas (Cold Chain Logistics, Return Logistics, Logistics Tech Developments)
6. Cambodia Freight & Logistics Market Insights, by End User Forecast (2014 – 2023)
6.1 Manufacturing & Automotive
6.2 Oil & Gas, Mining, and Quarrying
6.3 Distributive Trade (Wholesale and Retail Segments – FMCG included)
6.4 Agriculture, Fishing, and Forestry
7. Key Company Players
7.1 International Players (Top global players active in Cambodia market)
7.2 Local Players (Top listed and unlisted players in freight forwarding, warehousing, 3PL, etc.)
7.3 Mergers and Acquisitions & Capital Market Activity
8. Investment Outlook
9.1 GDP Distribution, by Activity and Region
9.2 Insights on Capital Flows
9.3 Economic Statistics – Transport and Storage Sector Contribution to Economy
9.4 External Trade Statistics – Export and Import, by Product
9.5 Insights on Key Export Destinations
9.6 Insights on Key Import Origin Countries