• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2020年4月20日
|Single User||￥561,000 (USD4,250)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Team User||￥627,000 (USD4,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate License||￥990,000 (USD7,500)||▷ お問い合わせ|
The global agave syrup market is growing at a CAGR of 5.8% during the forecast period (2020-2025).
– The market is mainly driven by diabetic patients and the health consciousness of consumers due to the rising demand for natural sugar substitute products, awareness regarding negative health effects of sugar that results in an increase in obesity and diabetes and increasing demand for clean label food products. Also, innovations with new product formulations have further fueled market growth. For instance, the iidea company launched a new range of agave syrup-clean and organic sweetener for food manufacturers to fulfill the demand for clean label food products. Geographically, Asia Pacific is the leading country in the agave syrup market, followed by North America and Europe.
– However, the decreased availability of the sugar substitutes and development of artificial sweeteners have shifted preferences of consumers towards artificial sweeteners and is thus restraining the market.
Key Market Trends
Decreased Sugar Consumption Due to Increasing Obese and Diabetic Population
Sugar consumption results in increased overweight as it immediately upsurges the blood sugar. OECD in the year 2015, has surveyed for the prevalence of overweight including obesity among the adults and has found it to be significantly high in Europe and North American region as compared to Asian countries. Therefore, these regions have been majorly shifting towards sugar substitutes such as agave syrup that are better alternatives for sugar.
Asia Pacific to Drive the Agave Syrup Market
Asia-Pacific region accounts for the largest share in the agave syrup market owing to the increased demand as a flavoring agent in several types of food products including baked goods, confectioneries, dairy products and various beverages in the region. Also, with the increasing internet penetration, online market for the purchase of such food products has seen a rapid growth globally in last 3-4 years, therefore attracting a few vertical specialists like Amazon, Walmart, Carrefour etc. who are riding on increasing e-retailing growth and vying for a significant pie in online natural sweeteners space.
The global market for agave syrup is fragmented, owing to the presence of large regional and domestic players in different countries. Emphasis is given on the merger, expansion, acquisition and partnership of the companies along with new product development as strategic approaches adopted by the leading companies to boost their brand presence among consumers. For instance, in January 2018, Tacoma-based Moctezuma’s Mexican Restaurant launched its own line of orange liqueur for its margaritas using dark agave nectar from Mexico.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– Report customization as per the client’s requirements
– 3 months of analyst support
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Drivers
4.2 Market Restraints
4.3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.3.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.3.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.3.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.3.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Type
5.1.1 Light Agave Syrup
5.1.2 Dark Agave Syrup
5.2 By Category
5.3 By Distribution Channel
5.3.2 Convenience Stores
5.3.3 Online Channels
5.4.1 North America
188.8.131.52 United States
184.108.40.206 Rest of North America
220.127.116.11 United Kingdom
18.104.22.168 Rest of Europe
5.4.3 Asia Pacific
22.214.171.124 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.4.4 South America
126.96.36.199 Rest of South America
5.4.5 Middle East and Africa
188.8.131.52 South Africa
184.108.40.206 United Arab Emirates
220.127.116.11 Rest of Middle East and Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Most Active Companies
6.2 Most Adopted Strategies
6.3 Market Share Analysis
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 Cargill Incorporated
6.4.2 Archer Daniels Midland Company
6.4.3 Tate & Lyle PLC
6.4.5 Ajinomoto Health & Nutrition North America, Inc.
6.4.6 PureCircle Ltd.
6.4.7 Roquette Freres
6.4.8 Kawarlal & Co.
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS