• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2020年4月20日
|Single User||￥442,000 (USD4,250)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Team User||￥494,000 (USD4,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate License||￥780,000 (USD7,500)||▷ お問い合わせ|
The global billiards and snooker equipment market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 2.3% during the forecast period (2020 – 2025).
– With the growing trend of customization, the players have started designing customized billiards and snooker equipment to increase their customer base, increasing sales. Key players are using customer interaction platforms to get customer feedback regularly.
– Asia-Pacific holds a significant amount of market share, the fastest being South Korea, as billiards is being played by more than 1.2 million people every day at around 2,000 billiards rooms in the country.
– Brunswick Corporation, Diamond Billiard Products Inc., H. Betti Industries Inc., and Birmingham Billiards Ltd are some of the prominent players operating in billiards and snooker equipment market.
Key Market Trends
Growth in Infrastructural Development coupled with Government initiatives
The standard of snooker facilities continues to rise with a growing number of official academies being launched across the world. The rise in the number of grassroots programs in schools, colleges, and clubs is one of the major factors driving the sales of billiards and snooker equipment, globally. Projects, such as World Disability Snooker, the World Women’s Snooker Tour, and Cue Zone into Schools, supported by accredited coaching programs, are all now gaining momentum. Additionally, various governing bodies and associations played a significant role in promoting billiards and snooker as a sport.
North America is Leading the market
Strong penetration of cue sports and various recreational activities, along with numerous associations promoting the sport in the region, is expected to boost the demand for billiards and snooker equipment in the region. Favorable support from various governing bodies such as the United States Billiard Association (USBA) is further propelling the demand for billiards and snooker equipment across the region. The major players in the market are adopting online retail strategies to reduce costs and increase their margins, which may benefit the market during the forecast period
Brunswick Corporation, Diamond Billiard Products Inc., H. Betti Industries Inc, and Birmingham Billiards Ltd are some of the prominent players who are operating in this market. These players are embarking on mergers and acquisitions and entering into partnerships as one of their key strategies to achieve consolidation and optimize their offerings.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– Report customization as per the client’s requirements
– 3 months of analyst support
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Drivers
4.2 Market Restraints
4.3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.3.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.3.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.3.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Type
5.2 By Equipment
5.2.4 Other equipment
5.3 By Distribution Channel
5.3.1 Offline channel
5.3.2 Online channel
5.4.1 North America
126.96.36.199 United States
188.8.131.52 Rest of North America
184.108.40.206 United Kingdom
220.127.116.11 Rest of Europe
5.4.3 Asia Pacific
18.104.22.168 South Korea
22.214.171.124 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.4.4 South America
126.96.36.199 Rest of South America
5.4.5 Middle East and Africa
188.8.131.52 South Africa
184.108.40.206 United Arab Emirates
220.127.116.11 Rest of Middle East and Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Most Active Companies
6.2 Most Adopted Strategies
6.3 Market Share Analysis
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 Brunswick Corporation
6.4.2 Diamond Billiard Products Inc.
6.4.3 H. Betti Industries Inc.
6.4.4 Birmingham Billiards Ltd
6.4.5 Yalin International Billiard Goods
6.4.6 Snooker & Pool Table Company Ltd
6.4.7 Kaldera Billiards
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS