• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2020年4月20日
|Single User||￥442,000 (USD4,250)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Team User||￥494,000 (USD4,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate License||￥780,000 (USD7,500)||▷ お問い合わせ|
The global brewing enzymes market is growing at a CAGR of 6.0% during the forecast period (2020 – 2025).
– The market is mainly driven by the increase in demand for beer and alcoholic beverages among consumers, which has resulted in an increased number of independent breweries, microbreweries, and brewpubs on a global level.
– Geographically, Europe and North America are dominating the market, followed by Asia-Pacific owing to the huge production of beer and new developments in the beer sector that is driving the market. For instance, Argo Group International Holdings, Ltd. introduced cold brewing to tea as the next step in health & wellness and premiumization trends in November 2017. Also, in the same year, the Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organization, an independent agency of the Australian Federal Government, has developed gluten-free beer.
– However, regulations in the brewing industry by regulatory bodies such as FDA, USDA, and EU is the major challenge that is restraining the market growth.
Key Market Trends
Increased Demand For Alcoholic Beverages
As a result of increased demand for alcoholic beverages, the demand for the brewing and distilling industries have experienced significant growth during the past few years. Consumers across the world are seeking distinctive and flavorful beers, which is pushing the market for brewing enzymes such as amylases, proteases, glucanase, and cellulase in the alcoholic beverage market space. According to the Brewers Association, there has been a significant increase in the number of craft breweries in the last 5 years of period in the United States.
Asia-Pacific is the fastest growing region
Countries of the Asia-Pacific region such as China and India have the majority of the market due to its increasing demand for beer and alcoholic beverages, disposable income of the people, urbanized population, and expansion of key companies in many countries. In China, a series of studies have been conducted to assess and enhance the efficacy, effectiveness, and feasibility of the enzymes used in brewing. Along with the rising count of microbreweries, the country is also involved in the extensive product launches in alcohol-free and low-alcohol segment owing to the trend towards a healthy lifestyle is fuelling the market expansion.
The global market for brewing enzymes is fragmented, owing to the presence of large regional and domestic players in different countries. Emphasis is given on the merger, expansion, acquisition, and partnership of the companies along with new product development as strategic approaches adopted by the leading companies to boost their brand presence among consumers. For instance, Associated British Foods plc has expanded its partnership with Genedata AG, a leading provider of advanced software solutions for R&D to digitalize strain development so as to increase the efficiency of the discovery process for innovative enzymes in July 2017.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– 3 months of analyst support
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Drivers
4.2 Market Restraints
4.3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.3.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.3.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.3.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.3.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Source
5.2 By Type
5.3 By Form
5.4.1 North America
18.104.22.168 United States
22.214.171.124 Rest of North America
126.96.36.199 United Kingdom
188.8.131.52 Rest of Europe
5.4.3 Asia Pacific
184.108.40.206 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.4.4 South America
220.127.116.11 Rest of South America
5.4.5 Middle East and Africa
18.104.22.168 South Africa
22.214.171.124 United Arab Emirates
126.96.36.199 Rest of Middle East and Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Most Active Companies
6.2 Most Adopted Strategies
6.3 Market Position Analysis
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 Amano Enzyme Inc.
6.4.2 Associated British Foods plc
6.4.3 DuPont de Nemours, Inc.
6.4.4 Koninklijke DSM N.V.
6.4.5 A Group Soufflet company
6.4.6 CBS Brewing
6.4.7 Megazyme Ltd.
6.4.8 Novozymes A/S
6.4.9 Caldic B.V.
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS