• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2020年4月20日
|Single User||￥467,500 (USD4,250)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Team User||￥522,500 (USD4,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate License||￥825,000 (USD7,500)||▷ お問い合わせ|
The market for bulletproof vests is expected to register a CAGR of over 4%, during the forecast period.
– Growing military expenditure in almost every region around the world is expected to be the prime growth driver for the market.
– Additionally, the rise in terrorism and hostile activities around the world is forcing the countries to focus more on the protection of their dismounted infantry. This factor is prominent, particularly, in Asia-Pacific and the Middle East, where the instances of terrorist attacks on military and law enforcement agencies are increasing.
– The heavy weight of the bulletproof vests is making it difficult for military personnel to wear and move freely on the battlefield. Technological integration and the use of composite materials may be helpful in this regard, making the vests light and increasing the mobility.
Key Market Trends
The Military Segment Projected to Dominate the Market during the Forecast Period
Currently, the military segment has the highest market share compared to the civilian segment, due to growing military expenditure, which is helping the militaries to invest in new body armor technologies and procure body armor to their infantry on a large scale. The increasing number of terrorist attacks and growing geopolitical issues are increasing the frequency of military operations, necessitating the demand for bulletproof vests for the military. Thus, the growth of the military segment is projected to increase during the forecast period.
North America Expected to Be the Largest Market during the Forecast Period
Currently, North America holds a major share in the bulletproof vest market. The United States continues to be the largest market for bulletproof vest products, and it may accelerate at a moderate pace, as the market is slowly becoming saturated in the country. In Asia-Pacific, the local security budget is growing at a rapid pace, especially in countries, like India, where law enforcement and even armed forces are under-equipped with bulletproof vests. The increase in the defense and homeland security budget is expected to boost the procurement on bulletproof vests in the region.
The market is fragmented, with many players supplying to their local law enforcement agencies or to the militaries of their respective countries. Elmon SA, KDH Defense Systems Inc., DuPont, Honeywell International Inc., and US Armor are some of the prominent players in the market. Companies, like Honeywell, supply raw materials to other bulletproof vest manufacturers, like KDH Defense Systems Inc., which supply their own branded vests to the customers.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– 3 months of analyst support
1.1 Study Assumptions
1.2 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.3 Market Restraints
4.4 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.4.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.4.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1.1 Soft Vest
5.1.2 Hard Vest
5.3.1 North America
126.96.36.199 United States
188.8.131.52 United Kingdom
184.108.40.206 Rest of Europe
220.127.116.11 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.4 Latin America
18.104.22.168 Rest of Latin America
5.3.5 Middle-East and Africa
22.214.171.124 Saudi Arabia
126.96.36.199 United Arab Emirates
188.8.131.52 South Africa
184.108.40.206 Rest of Middle-East and Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Vendor Market Share
6.2 Company Profiles
6.2.1 ELMON S.A.
6.2.2 KDH Defense Systems Inc.
6.2.4 Honeywell International Inc.
6.2.5 U.S. Armor Corporation
6.2.6 Wenzhou Start Co. Ltd
6.2.7 Hawk Protection (McGuckian)
6.2.8 VestGuard UK Ltd.
6.2.9 Infidel Body Armor
6.2.10 Security Pro USA
6.2.11 EnGarde Body Armor
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS