• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2020年4月20日
|Single User||￥565,250 (USD4,250)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Team User||￥631,750 (USD4,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate License||￥997,500 (USD7,500)||▷ お問い合わせ|
Global butter market is growing at a CAGR of 3.9% during the forecast period (2019-2024).
– The marekt is driven by the increasing demand for bakery and confectionery as it is one of the vital ingredient in these industries. Also, with the dropping prices of butter, the competition between substitute products has intensified and consumers looking for foods with less artificial ingredients are switching to butter. The promotional campaigns that promote the usage of natural products have helped the companies to increase their sales.
– Geographically, Europe and North America dominates the market. However, Asia-Pacific is expected to be the fastest-growing market for butter, during the forecast period, with India being the major markets. As per the data given by StatCan, Canadian Dairy Information Centre, International Dairy Federation and Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada, the butter consumption was highest in Cyprus (12.9 per capita consumption in kilograms) in 2016 and the lowest was in China (with 0.1 per capita consumption in kilograms).
– Availability of healthy alternatives to butter, such as margarine, along with government regulations in the production and distribution of butter is one factor that is restraining the market growth.
Key Market Trends
Increase In Demand For Low Fat/Calorie/Cholesterol Butter
Awareness of excessive butter fat intake which can lead to cardiovascular diseases, have led to a shift in the category of low fat, low cholesterol and low-calorie butter. Brands such as Amul, Fonterra and Arla Foods have introduced butter of low fat and cholesterol to meet the consumers need in the market. As per th data given by the Office for National Statistics (UK), there is a significant increase in sales volume of low-fat butter (not exceeding 85% by weight) in the year 2017.
Asia-Pacific Region Is The Fastest Growing Market
As per the US Department of Agriculture and Economic Research Service, India is the leading butter producing country in 2018, producing 5.6 million metric tons of butter. The Asia-Pacific butter supply has always been highly influenced, in increasing quantities, by the domestic market, mainly by the confectionery and bakery industry. Butter processing plants in the Asia-Pacific region have been significantly expanding to meet the consumers demand, and therefore fueling the market growth.
The global butter market is considerably competitive in nature having large number of domestic and multinational player competing for market share and with innovation in products being a major strategic approach adopted by leading players. Additionally, merger, expansion, acquisition and partnership with other companies are the common strategies to enhance the company presence and boost the market.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– Report customization as per the client’s requirements
– 3 months of analyst support
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
3.1 Market Overview
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Drivers
4.2 Market Restraints
4.3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.3.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.3.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.3.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.3.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 Product type
5.1.1 Cultured Butter
5.1.2 Uncultured Butter
5.1.3 Whey Butter
5.2 Distribution Channel
5.2.2 Convenience Stores
5.2.3 Specialty Stores
5.2.4 Online Retail Stores
5.2.5 Other Distribution Channels
5.3.1 North America
184.108.40.206 United States
220.127.116.11 Rest of North America
18.104.22.168 United Kingdom
22.214.171.124 Rest of Europe
5.3.3 Asia Pacific
126.96.36.199 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.4 South America
188.8.131.52 Rest of South America
5.3.5 Middle East and Africa
184.108.40.206 South Africa
220.127.116.11 United Arab Emirates
18.104.22.168 Rest of Middle East and Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Most Active Companies
6.2 Most Adopted Strategies
6.3 Market Share Analysis
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 Fonterra Co-operative Group
6.4.2 Arla Foods
6.4.3 Ornua Co-operative Ltd
6.4.4 CROPP Cooperative (Organic Valley)
6.4.5 Dean Foods
6.4.6 Dairy Farmers of America, Inc.
6.4.7 Anand Milk Union Limited (Amul)
6.4.8 Meadow Foods Ltd.
6.4.9 MS Iceland Dairies
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS