• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2020年4月20日
|Single User||￥467,500 (USD4,250)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Team User||￥522,500 (USD4,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate License||￥825,000 (USD7,500)||▷ お問い合わせ|
Global calcium gluconate market is growing at a CAGR of 7.0% during the forecast period (2019-2024).
– Calcium gluconate is a derivate of gluconic acid and commercially known as calcium salts of gluconic acid. The market for calcium gluconate is driven by the increased demand from the health supplement category, where the growing aging population and increased calcium deficient. Also, the approval of GRAS status has increased its usage as a food additive since it can be used as a bulking agent, emulsifier, and thickening agent, its usage in the food and beverage segment increases.
– On a segmentation front by application, pharmaceutical industries account for the largest share of the market owing to its benefits in the medical treatment.
– However, certain factors that are affecting the market growth are the excessive consumption of calcium gluconate results in nausea, vomiting, constipation, decreased appetite, and dry mouth that acts as a restraint for the market. Moreover, the different food regulatory constraints that hinder the product formulation and labeling requirements are also affecting the market.
Scope of the Report
Global calcium gluconate market is segmented by application (which includes food & beverage, pharmaceuticals, personal care products, and animal feed); and by geography (which includes North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, and the Middle East and Africa).
Key Market Trends
Increased Consumption of Dietary Supplements
Demand for the use of calcium supplements is increasing in the recent years owing to its benefits to treat deficiency of calcium like hypocalcaemia tetany, hypocalcaemia related to hyperparathyroidism, and hypocalcaemia. Also, according to NIH, in United States, more than 53 million suffer from osteoporosis or are at high risk due to low bone mass. This has resulted into increase in consumption of calcium gluconate as supplements.
Asia-Pacific is The Fastest Growing Region
Countries in the Asia-Pacific region is the fastest-growing region in the market that are accepting the calcium gluconate as supplements and as food additives in recent years by the health-conscious people and people suffering from calcium deficiency. In Asia-Pacific, China and Japan accounted for the largest share.
The global calcium gluconate market is highly competitive and consolidated with the regional domestic players and international players. Innovation and development of products is the major strategic approach adopted by leading players, along with merger, expansion, acquisition, and partnership with other companies.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– Report customization as per the client’s requirements
– 3 months of analyst support
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Drivers
4.2 Market Restraints
4.3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.3.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.3.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.3.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.3.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Application
5.1.1 Food & Beverage
5.1.3 Personal Care products
5.1.4 Animal feed
5.2.1 North America
184.108.40.206 United States
220.127.116.11 Rest of North America
18.104.22.168 United Kingdom
22.214.171.124 Rest of Europe
5.2.3 Asia Pacific
126.96.36.199 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.2.4 South America
188.8.131.52 Rest of South America
5.2.5 Middle East and Africa
184.108.40.206 South Africa
220.127.116.11 United Arab Emirates
18.104.22.168 Rest of Middle East and Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Most Active Companies
6.2 Most Adopted Strategies
6.3 Market Share Analysis
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 Akzo Nobel N.V.
6.4.2 Spectrum Chemical Manufacturing Corp.
6.4.3 Alfa Aesar
6.4.4 Westco Chemicals Inc.
6.4.5 Noah Technologies Corporation
6.4.6 Glucona America, Inc.
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS