• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2020年4月20日
|Single User||￥463,250 (USD4,250)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Team User||￥517,750 (USD4,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate License||￥817,500 (USD7,500)||▷ お問い合わせ|
The embolic protection systems market studied was projected to grow with a CAGR of 8.6% over the forecast period. The major factor attributing to the growth of the market is the rising prevalence of cardiovascular and neurovascular diseases.
– According to the World Health Organization, cardiovascular diseases are the number one cause of death globally, taking an estimated 17.9 million lives each year.
– Furthermore, rising demand for minimally invasive procedures and increasing technological advancements boost market growth.
– However stringent regulatory scenarios and unfavorable government policies and lack of skilled professionals are the major drawbacks for the market growth.
Key Market Trends
Distal Filter Devices Segment Is Expected to Grow at Fastest Rate
– The fastest growth of the segment is attributed to the procedural benefits distal filter devices offer, such as the comfort of use, improved visibility, and crossing profile of the device.
– Apart from the advantages of the device the segment growth is boosted further due to the increase in the prevalence of cardiovascular and neurovascular diseases globally.
– According to American Heart Association, Cardiovascular disease (CVD), registered as the original cause of death, accounts for nearly 801,000 deaths in the United States, about 1 of every 3 deaths in the country. About 2,200 Americans die of cardiovascular disease each day, an average of 1 death every 40 seconds. According to the Journal of the American College of Cardiology, 2019 edition, in 2017, CVD caused an estimated 17.8 million deaths worldwide, corresponding to 330 million years of life lost and another 35.6 million lived with disability. As per the statistics, the increasing patient pool increases the number of angioplasty procedures and surgeries that require embolic prevention systems, thus propelling the segment growth.
North America Dominates the Market and Expected to do Same in the Forecast Period
– North America is expected to dominate the overall embolic prevention systems market, throughout the forecast period. The largest share is mainly due to the presence of a larger patient pool and increasing geriatric population.
– Furthermore, well-established insurance policies and the availability of advanced healthcare infrastructure are a few of the other factors boosting the market in this region.
– In the North America region, the United States holds the largest market share due to factors such as the increasing number of geriatric populations, along with a growing number of patient pools in the country. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, in 2018, 7.8 million adults had a stroke, and a number of deaths were registered as 146,383. According to the statistics, a large number of patients boost the market in this region.
The Embolic Protection Systems market moderately competitive. The major players are focusing on new advancements and product development. Some of the companies which are currently dominating the market are InspireMD Inc., Boston Scientific Corporation, Abbott, Medtronic, Cardinal Health, Contego Medical, LLC, Silk Road Medical, Inc, Edwards Lifesciences Corporation, LEPU MEDICAL TECHNOLOGY.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– 3 months of analyst support
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.2.1 Rising Prevalence of Cardiovascular and Neurovascular Diseases.
4.2.2 Increasing Demand for Minimally Invasive Surgeries
4.3 Market Restraints
4.3.1 Stringent Regulatory Scenarios and Unfavourable Government policies
4.3.2 Lack of Skilled Labour
4.4 Porter’s Five Force Analysis
4.4.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.4.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.4.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Product Technology Type
5.1.1 Distal Occlusion Devices
5.1.2 Distal Filters
5.1.3 Proximal Occlusion Devices
5.2 By Application
5.2.1 Neurovascular Diseases
5.2.2 Cardiovascular diseases
5.3.1 North America
184.108.40.206 United States
220.127.116.11 United Kingdom
18.104.22.168 Rest of Europe
22.214.171.124 South Korea
126.96.36.199 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.4 Middle-East and Africa
188.8.131.52 South Africa
184.108.40.206 Rest of Middle-East and Africa
5.3.5 South America
220.127.116.11 Rest of South America
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 InspireMD Inc.
6.1.2 Boston Scientific Corporation
6.1.3 Abbott Laboratories
6.1.4 Medtronic Plc
6.1.5 Cardinal Health
6.1.6 Contego Medical, LLC
6.1.7 Silk Road Medical,Inc
6.1.8 Edwards Lifesciences Corporation
6.1.9 LEPU MEDICAL TECHNOLOGY
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS