• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2020年4月20日
|Single User||￥561,000 (USD4,250)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Team User||￥627,000 (USD4,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate License||￥990,000 (USD7,500)||▷ お問い合わせ|
The global emollient market is projected to register a CAGR of 5.5% during the forecast period (2019-2024).
– The market is driven by increasing awareness about personal care products. Also, the awareness regarding the harmful effects of chemicals present in skincare, cosmetics and hair care products has led consumers to shift towards naturally derived product ingredients, such as animal and plant-derived emollients that are devoid of chemical modifications thus fueling the market growth. Furthermore, online distribution channels and E-commerce are forecasted to increase the distribution of personal care products in the forecasted period.
– North America and Europe are dominating the market. Also, developing countries in the Asia-Pacific region such as China, Japan, and Australia are witnessing market growth. For instance, the National Bureau of Statistics of China, the annual growth of cosmetics retail sales value by wholesale and retail companies in China had witnessed significant growth from 8.3% in 2016 to 13.5% in 2017.
– However, the high price of the products is one of the major factors restraining the market primarily in the low income and developing regions.
Scope of the Report
The global emollient market is segmented by application into skin care, hair care, cosmetics and other applications. Also, the study provides an analysis of the emollient market in the emerging and established markets across the globe, including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Trends
Increased retail sales for multifunctional and natural emollients
Due to the increased awareness for detrimental effects of the chemical ingredients in the personal care products and development of natural products by the key players in the market, consumers are preferring products having ingredients such as multifunctional and natural emollients. For instance, in Biosynthetic Technologies LLC have launched a new plant-based emollient- BioEstolide. As the emollients are mostly used in personal care products and cosmetic products, these innovations have resulted in an increased trend of retail sales value. For instance, according to the Office for National Statistics (UK) has marked the percentage change in the sales value of cosmetics and toilet articles in Great Britain from 2017 to 2018.
Europe & North America to drive the market
Europe and North America are projected to drive the market owing to the high disposable income of the consumers, especially in the developed countries like United States, Russia, United Kingdom and Germany. Demand for emollients in personal care and cosmetics products have been witnessed to have a rising trend in these countries. Also, factors such as increasing spending more towards cosmetic and personal care, is resulting in the demand to augment the emollients market in Europe and North America.
The global emollient market is highly competitive in nature having large number of domestic and multinational player competing for market share and with innovation in products being a major strategic approach adopted by leading players. The key players in the tempeh market includes AAK Sweden AB, BASF SE, Croda International Plc, The Lubrizol Corporation, and Evonik Industries AG to name a few. Additionally, merger, expansion, acquisition and partnership with other companies are the common strategies to enhance the company presence and boost the market. For instance, in 2015, BASF, expanded its production capacity for emollients in China, which is one of the primary player in Asia Pacific to enhance the local production in China.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– Report customization as per the client’s requirements
– 3 months of analyst support
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Drivers
4.2 Market Restraints
4.3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.3.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.3.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.3.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1.1 Skin Care
5.1.2 Hair Care
5.2.1 North America
184.108.40.206 United States
220.127.116.11 Rest of North America
18.104.22.168 United Kingdom
22.214.171.124 Rest of Europe
5.2.3 Asia Pacific
126.96.36.199 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.2.4 South America
188.8.131.52 Rest of South America
5.2.5 Middle East and Africa
184.108.40.206 South Africa
220.127.116.11 Saudi Arabia
18.104.22.168 Rest of Middle East and Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Most Adopted Strategies
6.2 Market Share Analysis
6.3 Company Profiles
6.3.1 AAK Sweden AB
6.3.2 BASF SE
6.3.3 Croda International Plc
6.3.4 The Lubrizol Corporation
6.3.5 Evonik Industries AG
6.3.6 Oleon NV
6.3.7 Eastman Chemical Company
6.3.8 Clariant AG
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS