• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2020年4月20日
|Single User||￥442,000 (USD4,250)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Team User||￥494,000 (USD4,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate License||￥780,000 (USD7,500)||▷ お問い合わせ|
Global food antioxidants market is growing at a CAGR of 6.0% during the forecast period (2019-2024).
– The growth of the market is attributed to the increasing demand and consumption of processed food, where food antioxidants are highly used, and it also improves the shelf life of products such as bakery, confectionery, and snack products. The presence of antioxidants effectively inhibit oxidation and extend the shelf-life of food products. Additionally, research and development in this field and surveys conducted by the research institutes have fueled the growth of the segment. For instance, The American Heart Association recommends a diet high in fruits, vegetables, and other foods that contain antioxidants to help fight cardiovascular disease. Also, the US Agricultural Research Service suggested that a diet high in antioxidants, especially those found in blueberries, strawberries, and spinach, may also help fight the loss of brain function associated with aging.
– Synthetic antioxidants such as butylated hydroxyanisole (BHA), butylated hydroxytoluene (BHT), propyl gallate (PG) and tert-butylhydroquinone (TBHQ) dominate the market since decades, however, the shift of the consumers mindset towards health consciousness and clean-labeled foods with all-natural ingredients, natural antioxidants segment are on growing pace.
– However, food regulation approved by the regulatory authorities is limiting the use of synthetically derived antioxidants products. Approvals of tests are mandatory for the use of synthetic antioxidants in different food products.
Scope of the Report
The global food antioxidants market is segmented by types which include natural and synthetic. Based on form, the market is segmented into liquid and dry form. Based on the application, the market is segmented into processed food, beverages, fats & oils, and others. The report further analyses the food antioxidants market based on geography (which includes North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and the Middle East, and Africa).
Key Market Trends
Increased Consumption of Bakery & Confectionery Products
The demand for the use of antioxidants is increasing in recent years, owing to the effect of antioxidants in bakery products that have been reviewed and found to be effective in enhancing shelf life. Natural antioxidants are found to be effective for improving the shelf life of bakery products. Even though baking processes lower the antioxidative activity, but techniques such as encapsulation of antioxidants can retain their activity.
North America & Europe are the fastest growing region
North America & Europe is expected to grow the fastest growing region due to easy availability of food and heavy food subsidization by the government, especially in United States. In Asia-Pacific, the major share of the market is held by the Australia, China, India, and Singapore. Product development by the companies of these region trigger the growth of the market. For instance, NuttZo launched two new vegans Bold BiteZ flavor, packed with antioxidants.
The global market for food antioxidants is fragmented, owing to the presence of large regional and domestic players in different countries. Emphasis is given on the merger, expansion, acquisition, and partnership of the companies along with new product development as strategic approaches adopted by the leading companies to boost their brand presence among consumers. For instance, events of new packaging technologies including increased use of MAP and gases as antioxidants. Also, nanotechnology is expected to play a significant role in the betterment of delivery systems for sensitive oils, such as omega-3 fatty acids in the food antioxidants industry. Similarly, BASF SE will be investing for its Irganox 1010 antioxidant by 40% worldwide through expansion projects at its sites in Jurong, Singapore, and Kaisten, Switzerland, scheduled for completion by 2021.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– Report customization as per the client’s requirements
– 3 months of analyst support
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Drivers
4.2 Market Restraints
4.3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.3.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.3.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.3.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.3.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Type
5.2 By Form
5.3 By Application
5.3.1 Processed Foods
220.127.116.11 Bakery & Confectionery
18.104.22.168 Snack products
22.214.171.124 Meat products
5.3.3 Fats & Oils
5.4.1 North America
126.96.36.199 United States
188.8.131.52 Rest of North America
184.108.40.206 United Kingdom
220.127.116.11 Rest of Europe
5.4.3 Asia Pacific
18.104.22.168 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.4.4 South America
22.214.171.124 Rest of South America
5.4.5 Middle East and Africa
126.96.36.199 South Africa
188.8.131.52 United Arab Emirates
184.108.40.206 Rest of Middle East and Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Most Active Companies
6.2 Most Adopted Strategies
6.3 Market Share Analysis
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 Cargill Incorporated
6.4.2 Archer Daniels Midland Company
6.4.3 BASF SE
6.4.5 Advanced Organic Materials, S.A.
6.4.6 Eastman Chemical Company
6.4.7 Kalsec Inc.
6.4.9 International Flavors & Fragrances Inc. IFF
6.4.10 Kemin Industries, Inc.
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS