• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2020年4月20日
|Single User||￥442,000 (USD4,250)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Team User||￥494,000 (USD4,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate License||￥780,000 (USD7,500)||▷ お問い合わせ|
The gamma probe device market is expected to register a CAGR of 7.5% during the forecast period. The market is growing at a good rate attributing to product launches with advanced features in gamma probe devices. For instance, in 2016 Dilon Technologies, Inc. product Dilon Navigator 2.0, which is the latest generation of navigator system helps in for sentinel lymph node biopsy.
Moreover, with the increasing incidences of breast cancer cases are also one of the major factors that are driving the overall market growth. For instance, according to the World Cancer Research Fund in 2018, there were around 2 million new cases of breast cancer that have promoted the surgical procedure wherein these devices are used for therapeutical and diagnosis purposes and further drives the growth for gamma probe devices.
Furthermore, radio-guided surgeries which involved gamma detection probe helps in minimizing the invasiveness of several diagnostic and therapeutic procedure with maximum benefits for cancer patients. However, the high cost of gamma probe devices may hamper the market.
Key Market Trends
Mobile Segment is Expected to Hold a Large Share of the Gamma Probe Device Market
– Mobile devices are found to be highly preferred as these gamma probe devices give higher efficacy while maintaining a lower risk of damage. Moreover, continuous product development and innovation in gamma probe devices help in boosting the growth of the market. For instance, Bertin instruments have a product known as Gamma Tracer Spider which is an ultra-compact self deployable with offering maximum protection.
– Moreover, these mobile gamma probes are also used for parathyroid surgical treatment and sentinel lymph node mapping for diagnosing and thus propelling the market segment.
– In addition, as per Globocan, in 2018, the number of cases of breast cancer worldwide results in promoting surgical procedures. The increasing number of surgical procedures promotes the high demand of gamma probe for diagnostic purposes and hence drive the overall market.
North America is Expected to Hold a Significant Share in the Growth of the Gamma Probe Device Market
North America is expected to hold a significant market share in the global gamma probe device market attributing to an increasing number of cancers affecting patients, increasing use of nuclear medicines and technological advancement with new product launches by major players in this region.
Moreover, high investments in R&D and government support regarding the use of medical isotopes in North America leading to an increase in demand for nucleic medicines and further contributes to the gamma probe market. Furthermore, increasing healthcare expenditure and the presence of well-established healthcare infrastructure is also fuelling the growth of the overall regional market to a large extent.
Some of the companies which are currently dominating the market are Lake Shore Cryotronics, Inc., Hologic, Inc, Wake Medical, Raditec Medical AG, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Dilon Technologies, Inc., Tron Medical Ltd and Intramedica limaging.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– 3 months of analyst support
1.1 Study Assumptions
1.2 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.2.1 Increasing Incidences of Breast Cancer
4.2.2 Rising Technological Advancement
4.3 Market Restraints
4.3.1 Cost Effective Alternatives
4.4 Porter’s Five Force Analysis
4.4.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.4.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.4.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Modality
5.2 By Application
5.2.1 Parathyroid Surgical Treatment
5.2.2 Sentinel Lymph Node Mapping
5.3 By End User
5.3.2 Ambulatory Surgical Centers
5.4.1 North America
22.214.171.124 United States
126.96.36.199 United Kingdom
188.8.131.52 Rest of Europe
184.108.40.206 South Korea
220.127.116.11 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.4.4 Middle-East and Africa
18.104.22.168 South Africa
22.214.171.124 Rest of Middle-East and Africa
5.4.5 South America
126.96.36.199 Rest of South America
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Lake Shore Cryotronics, Inc.
6.1.2 Hologic, Inc
6.1.3 Wake Medical
6.1.4 Raditec Medical AG
6.1.5 Thermo Fisher Scientific
6.1.6 Dilon Technologies, Inc.
6.1.7 Tron Medical Ltd
6.1.9 BERTIN INSTRUMENTS
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS