• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2020年4月20日
|Single User||￥463,250 (USD4,250)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Team User||￥517,750 (USD4,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate License||￥817,500 (USD7,500)||▷ お問い合わせ|
The global caviar market is growing at a CAGR of 5.4% during the forecast period (2020-2025).
– The market for caviar is driven by the widespread applications in the food industry due to its rising awareness regarding the health benefits that are offered by caviar such as being a rich source of vitamins and minerals including omega 3, which promotes the healthy nervous, circulatory and immune system. Factors such as increasing consumer’s purchasing power along with the rising desire for exotic cuisines are further gearing the caviar market globally with growth. In addition, modernization of harvesting techniques for caviar cultivation is boosting the market. Also, its use in health supplements and cosmetic and personal care products have witnessed a significant increase, which is likely to enhance the market growth in the forecasted period.
– In the segmentation font by sales channel, on-trade channels account for the largest share owing to its nutrition benefits and improved taste profile when used in different food items.
Key Market Trends
Increased Export Values Of Caviar Globally
Demand for the caviar is increasing in the recent years owing to its innovative flavor profile along with the nutrition benefits it offers and its extensive applications in food and beverage industries, pharmaceuticals and cosmetics and personal care products. This has resulted in increased export and import values among the countries. China is the largest exporter of caviar, exporting USD 30,526 thousand in 2018, followed by Italy, and France, exporting 23,670 and 15,448 USD thousand in the same year according to the UN Comtrade and ITC statistics.
Asia-Pacific To Dominate The Global Market
The Asia-Pacific caviar market dominates the global market for caviar, where China accounts for the largest share, followed by Europe, owing to its abundant availability across the region as Caviar is native to the Caspian Sea near the Mediterranean and Eurasian region. Demand for sevruga, and osetra, have been witnessed to increase significantly over recent years. Also, a rise in the number of organized retail stores and specialty stores, and increasing revenue of this industry is attracting new foreign investors in the region, which has enhanced the research and development sector of this industry. Moreover, the high spending power of the consumers, along with consumer preference, that is shifting towards these products due to rising concerns pertaining to deficiencies of essential vitamins and nutrients that might occur from the lack of improper food over the past few years are driving the market in the region.
The global caviar market is competitive and fragmented in nature owing to the presence of many regional and domestic players. Emphasis is given on the merger, expansion, acquisition, and partnership of the companies along with new product development as strategic approaches adopted by the leading companies to boost their brand presence among consumers. The key players dominating the global market for caviar include The Caviar Co., Black River Caviar, JSC “Russian caviar house”, L’Osage Caviar Company., Inc., and Sterling Caviar among others
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– 3 months of analyst support
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Drivers
4.2 Market Restraints
4.3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.3.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.3.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.3.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.3.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Type
5.1.5 Other Types
5.2 By Form
5.3 By Sales Channel
5.4 By Geography
5.4.1 North America
18.104.22.168 United States
22.214.171.124 Rest of North America
126.96.36.199 United Kingdom
188.8.131.52 Rest of Europe
5.4.3 Asia Pacific
184.108.40.206 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.4.4 South America
220.127.116.11 Rest of South America
5.4.5 Middle East and Africa
18.104.22.168 South Africa
22.214.171.124 Saudi Arabia
126.96.36.199 Rest of Middle East and Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Most Active Companies
6.2 Most Adopted Strategies
6.3 Market Share Analysis
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 The Caviar Co.
6.4.2 Black River Caviar
6.4.3 JSC “Russian caviar house”
6.4.4 L’Osage Caviar Company., Inc.
6.4.5 Sterling Caviar
6.4.6 Sasanian Caviar, Inc.
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS