• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2020年4月20日
|Single User||￥561,000 (USD4,250)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Team User||￥627,000 (USD4,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate License||￥990,000 (USD7,500)||▷ お問い合わせ|
The global meat specification testing market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.9% during the forecast period 2020 – 2025.
– The rise in malpractices and the number of fraud and adulteration incidents for meat and meat products have resulted in the growth of the market. Moreover, increasing consumer awareness regarding safety & quality along with increasing stringency of regulations and their effective monitoring of the supply chain is fueling the growth of the meat specification testing market.
– Religious concerns among consumers drive demand for halal and kosher certification and related specification testing for meat & meat products.
– However, the poor penetration of technological advancements, particularly in emerging countries, inadequate regulations for food control, and lack of infrastructure pose a threat to the expansion of the market.
Key Market Trends
Increase in Meat Production
According to USDA, the production of pork worldwide amounted to about 114.59 million metric tons in 2019. The production is increasing owing to the demand for processed and packaged meat. With the rise in demand, the consumers are also aware of the adulteration practices and are concerned about the health and safety issues associated with the final products. The majority of the food adulteration cases fall under the meat and meat products category. Hence, to prevent such cases the demand for meat speciation testing is increasing as meat speciating testing systems verify the product labels and confirm the meat & meat products authenticity, ensuring the product safety to consumers Thus, meat product manufacturers are investing in research and development to meet the regulatory specification.
Europe Dominates the Market
Europe is presently the market leader in the global meat speciation testing market as the increase in stringent food laws, consumer awareness, and an upsurge in meat trade are the reasons which are driving the meat speciation testing market in Europe. Also, growing consumer demand for certified products, which are perceived to be authentic and compliant to Islam and Jewish laws for halal and kosher is another factor for the growing interest in meat speciation testing in Europe. Companies are developing new technologies to test the authenticity of meat and to cater to the needs of the consumers. For instance, In June 2015, Eurofins launched an innovative analytical method based on DNA chip technology, which enables simultaneous detection and identification of up to 21 animal species in feed and food products.
The global meat speciation testing market is consolidated and new service launches, expansions & investments, and acquisitions are the key strategies adopted by the players to ensure their growth in the market. There are prominent players in this industry such as VWR International, Eurofins, ALS Limited, Neogen and LGC Science among others.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– Report customization as per the client’s requirements
– 3 months of analyst support
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Drivers
4.2 Market Restraints
4.3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.3.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.3.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.3.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.3.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Technolgy
5.2.1 North America
18.104.22.168 United States
22.214.171.124 Rest of North America
126.96.36.199 United Kingdom
188.8.131.52 Rest of Europe
5.2.3 Asia Pacific
184.108.40.206 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.2.4 Rest of The World
220.127.116.11 South America
18.104.22.168 Middle East and Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Most Active Companies
6.2 Most Adopted Strategies
6.3 Market Share Analysis
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 Eurofins Scientific SE
6.4.2 VWR International LLC
6.4.3 Geneius Laboratories Ltd
6.4.4 AB Sciex LLC
6.4.5 Global ID Group
6.4.6 LGC Science Group Ltd
6.4.7 Neogen Corporation
6.4.8 ALS Limited
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS