• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2020年4月20日
|Single User||￥454,750 (USD4,250)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Team User||￥508,250 (USD4,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate License||￥802,500 (USD7,500)||▷ お問い合わせ|
The global gluten-free prepared food market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.8% during the forecast period, 2020-2025.
– The market is primarily driven by the rising awareness about celiac disease and the adoption of special dietary lifestyles. This has resulted in a shift in consumer preference from conventional products towards gluten-free processed foods such as bakery goods, confectionery products, and dairy products. Moreover, the rising demand for gluten-free foods among the non-celiac consumers is further boosting the market growth. In addition, the easy availability of products in almost all grocery stores is expected to have a significant impact on market growth.
– However, the relatively high cost of gluten-free products than conventional gluten-containing products is due to the added production costs from the manufacturer end, along with the requirement of additional ingredients such as xanthan gum, guar gum, chicory, inulin, and others, or, an extra preparation step, that is needed to produce an equivalent product, adds to the cost of production of gluten-free products. This results in the high cost of gluten-free products for consumers, which is hindering the growth of the market.
Key Market Trends
Rising Risk of Celiac Disease
The market for gluten-free food products has witnessed an increasing trend owing to the rising risk of celiac disease (CD). The prevalence of CD varies from 4.5% among first-degree relatives of CD-affected patients to 0.5%–1.0% in the general population and is increasing over time. A strict gluten-free diet is the only available treatment for CD; it relieves symptoms, achieves mucosal healing, and prevents disease complications. Therefore, the gluten-free foods are majorly driving the celiac diseased people. However, according to Mayo Clinic, 3.1 million Americans are shifting towards a gluten-free diet where 72 percent of them are classified as people without celiac disease avoiding gluten (PWAG). This group of people has been ditching gluten without a celiac diagnosis owing to join the trend of gluten-free consumption.
North America to Dominate the Global Market
North America dominates the global gluten-free market, primarily driven by the United States, as the consumers in the region are avoiding gluten in their dietary trends, with over 100 million Americans consuming gluten-free products, most of whom do not have celiac disease in the past decade. Consumers are taking gluten-free products, not only because to prevent adverse symptoms, such as gastrointestinal in nature (bloating, wind, and abdominal cramps) and fatigue/tiredness, but also because of a general perception of maintaining better health.
The global gluten-free prepared food market is competitive in nature having a large number of domestic and multinational players competing for market share. Emphasis is given on the merger, expansion, acquisition, and partnership of the companies along with new product development as strategic approaches adopted by the leading companies to boost their brand presence among consumers. Key players dominating the market include PepsiCo Inc., General Mills Inc., Kellogg Company, The Hain Celestial Group, Inc., Mondelēz International, and H. J. Heinz Company, among others.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– 3 months of analyst support
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Drivers
4.2 Market Restraints
4.3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.3.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.3.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.3.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.3.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Product Type
5.1.1 Baked Goods
5.1.2 Dairy Products
5.1.3 Confectionery Products
5.1.4 Sauces, Dressing, and Seasonings
5.2 By Distribution Channel
5.2.2 Convenience Stores
5.2.3 Online Retail Stores
5.3 By Geography
5.3.1 North America
18.104.22.168 United States
22.214.171.124 Rest of North America
126.96.36.199 United Kingdom
188.8.131.52 Rest of Europe
184.108.40.206 Rest of Asia Pacific
5.3.4 Rest of the World
220.127.116.11 South America
18.104.22.168 Middle East and Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Most Active Companies
6.2 Most Adopted Strategies
6.3 Market Position Analysis
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 PepsiCo Inc.
6.4.2 General Mills, Inc.
6.4.3 Kellogg Company
6.4.4 The Hain Celestial Group, Inc.
6.4.5 Mondelez International
6.4.6 H. J. Heinz Company
6.4.7 Bob’s Red Mill Natural Foods Inc.
6.4.8 Sapidum d.o.o.
6.4.9 Dr. Schar AG / SPA
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS