• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2020年4月20日
|Single User||￥446,250 (USD4,250)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Team User||￥498,750 (USD4,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate License||￥787,500 (USD7,500)||▷ お問い合わせ|
The hand sanitizer market is estimated to register a CAGR of 39% during the forecast period (2020-2025).
– Factors, such as increasing recommendations for the usage of hand sanitizers from organizations, including WHO, and rising awareness among consumers regarding the significance of hand hygiene for the prevention of transmissible diseases, such as COVID-19, are expected to boost the market growth in the forecast period.
– Additionally, the portability and convenience served by hand sanitizers over handwashes are drawing a substantial consumer base, majorly augmenting the sales of gel-type sanitizers.
– Hospitals are the largest consumers of sanitizers by volume, precisely the liquid-type, owing to strict sanitation and hygiene practices followed in hospitals and nursing homes.
– The major companies operating in the market are adopting various strategies, such as promotional campaigns and media coverage, in order to increase their market share.
Key Market Trends
Increased Attention toward Hand Hygiene due to Rising Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Cases
– The global outbreak of coronavirus, which has been declared a pandemic in March 2020 due to its rapid transmissibility, has majorly impacted consumer behavior and has led consumers to take more preventive measures regarding personal hygiene maintenance, especially hand hygiene.
– According to the WHO, the number of confirmed COVID-19 cases increased rapidly at the beginning of 2020, rising from 9,826 cases on 31st January to 462,684 cases on 26th March 2020. In addition, the increasing number of deaths caused by the virus triggered an alarming response from consumers, with increased attention regarding hand hygiene as a preventive measure from contracting the infection.
– Moreover, the usage of hand sanitizers is recommended by the World Health Organization, Centre for Disease Control and Prevention, and doctors worldwide, claiming that the use of alcohol-based hand rub is one of the most effective precautions observed against the virus. This factor is currently driving the market growth.
– As this preventive approach to the COVID-19 infection is resulting in an excess demand for hand sanitizers in the market, it, therefore, create more opportunities for prospective market entrants as well as existing market players to meet the exponentially growing demand for hand sanitizers, by expanding the production and introducing product innovations.
North America and Europe have Emerged as the most Prominent Regions
– By geography, North America and Europe claimed the highest contribution in the market in 2019, owing to high awareness existing among consumers about hand hygiene.
– However, this scenario is expected to alter in the forecast period as Asia-Pacific, which has also been strongly hit by COVID-19 since the beginning of 2020, recorded strong sales growth of sanitizers, wherein disinfection became one of the most common measures to interrupt viral transmission.
– According to the WHO, some of the markets that are most strongly hit by COVID-19 include the European region, with countries, such as Italy and Spain; the Western Pacific region, with countries, such as China and South Korea; and lastly, the Americas, with the United States and Canada being the majorly impacted countries.
– Although the demand for hand sanitizers has increased in all regions around the world, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and North America are expected to hold the highest market shares, primarily due to increased long-term change in consumer habits toward hand hygiene products.
The major players in the market include Reckitt Benckiser Group PLC and Proctor & Gamble (P&G) Company. The majority of the emerging market players are focusing on strategic acquisitions with leaders in mature and sophisticated markets. In the case of emerging market players, expansion of product portfolio enables diversification and provides access to stable cash flow and further growth opportunities. The global clean label ingredient market consists of a considerable number of players. The consumer shift toward hand sanitizers that are formulated using natural substances is resulting in the expansion of product lines by the major companies.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– 3 months of analyst support
1.1 Study Assumptions & Market Definition
1.2 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Drivers
4.2 Market Restraints
4.3 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.3.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.3.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products/Services
4.3.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Product Type
5.1.5 Sanitizing Wipes
5.2 By Distribution Channel
5.2.2 Convenience Stores
5.2.3 Pharmaceutical Stores
5.2.5 Other Distribution Channels
5.3 By End User
5.3.1 Household Purpose
5.3.2 Hotels and Restaurants
5.3.4 Other End Users
5.4.1 North America
18.104.22.168 United States
22.214.171.124 Rest of North America
126.96.36.199 United Kingdom
188.8.131.52 Rest of Europe
5.4.3 Asia Pacific
184.108.40.206 Rest of Asia Pacific
5.4.4 South America
220.127.116.11 Rest of South America
5.4.5 Middle East & Africa
18.104.22.168 South Africa
22.214.171.124 Saudi Arabia
126.96.36.199 Rest of Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Most Active Companies
6.2 Most Adopted Strategies
6.3 Market Share Analysis
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 Procter & Gamble (P&G) Company
6.4.2 3M Company
6.4.3 Reckitt Benckiser Group PLC
6.4.5 Bath & Body Works LLC.
6.4.6 GOJO Industries Inc.
6.4.7 Best Sanitizers Inc.
6.4.8 Deb Group Ltd
6.4.9 Henkel Group
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS