• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2020年4月20日
|Single User||￥467,500 (USD4,250)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Team User||￥522,500 (USD4,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate License||￥825,000 (USD7,500)||▷ お問い合わせ|
The global hyaluronic acid raw material market studied was anticipated to witness a CAGR of 6.5% over the forecast period. Growing usage of hyaluronic acid in the cosmetic and medical field, growing demand for anti-aging solutions and minimally invasive aesthetic treatments are among key trends expected to trigger market growth. Growing elderly population base leading to the adoption of the anti-aging solution by this population. Moreover, increasing investment in new product development by companies such as Zimmer Biomet and Genzyme Corporation has launched single injection products that have facilitated the penetration of new single-injection hyaluronic acid Visco- supplements are estimated to provide a significant boost to the market. In addition, increasing prevalence of arthritis and growing patient awareness regarding arthritis disorders are projected to increase the adoption of Hyaluronic Acid Raw Material. In 2019, approximately 54 million adults suffered from arthritis in the United States. alone.
However, high costs and side effects associated with the use of hyaluronic acid may restrain the growth of the market.
Key Market Trends
Orthopedic segment is Expected to Dominate the Market
Orthopedic segment by Application is expected to dominate the global Hyaluronic Acid Raw Material market through the forecast period. This can be attributed to the growing adoption of technologically advanced drugs, wide use of hyaluronic acid in osteoarthritis treatment procedures. Moreover, with the rising prevalence of arthritis, the demand for hyaluronic acid products in orthopedic arises as these are widely used as a supplement for treatment of the condition and further propels the segment growth. As per Arithritis Foundation, in 2019 Arthritis is a leading cause of disability in United States with around 91 million population leaving with arthritis. with such a huge population with Arthritis diseases results in high adoption of hyaluronic acid raw materil and further drive the segment growth.
In addition, with the growing number of hyaluronic acid procedures in United States leading to high demand of these material for diagnosis of arthriitis thus results in propelling the hyaluronic acid raw material market.
North America is expected to be the Largest Market and Asia-Pacific is Expected to Register Fastest Growth
– North America is at the forefront of growth in the region and is also an important revenue contributor in the global arena. Introduction to advanced technologies, well-established healthcare infrastructure and increasing patient awareness pertaining to the availability of aesthetic and anti-aging procedures are stimulating the growth of the market in this region. Moreover, increasing demand for minimally invasive cosmetic procedures is also promoting market growth in this region. As per the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, an estimated 16 million cosmetic minimally-invasive procedures were performed in 2018 in the United States. The wide use of hyaluronic acid raw material in the cosmetic procedures for enhancing the skin results is promoting the growth of the market in this region.
– The Asia Pacific region is likely to be the fastest-growing market throughout the forecast period. Growing awareness of minimally invasive medical applications, the presence of high unmet medical needs and increasing disposable income in the region are some of the factors responsible for the growth of the market. This, coupled with increasing medical tourism is expected to propel the market growth in the APAC region.
The hyaluronic acid raw material market is fragmented competitive and consists of several major players. In terms of market share, few of the major players are currently dominating the market. Some of the companies which are currently dominating the market Genzyme Corporation, Allergan, Anika Therapeutics, Inc., Zimmer Biomet, Sanofi, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Salix Pharmaceuticals, Seikagaku Corporation, Smith & Nephew and Galderma S.A.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– 3 months of analyst support
1.1 Study Assumptions
1.2 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.2.1 Growing Demand for Anti-Aging Solutions and Minimally Invasive Aesthetic Treatments
4.2.2 Demographic Shift in the Developed and Developing Countries
4.2.3 Growing Usage of Hyaluronic Acid in Cosmetic and Medical Field
4.3 Market Restraints
4.3.1 High Costs and Side Effects Associated with the Use of Hyaluronic Acid
4.4 Porter’s Five Force Analysis
4.4.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.4.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.4.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Application
5.1.3 Drug Delivery
5.2 By End User
5.2.2 Cosmetic Clinics
5.3.1 North America
18.104.22.168 United States
22.214.171.124 United Kingdom
126.96.36.199 Rest of Europe
188.8.131.52 South Korea
184.108.40.206 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.4 Middle-East and Africa
220.127.116.11 South Africa
18.104.22.168 Rest of Middle-East and Africa
5.3.5 South America
22.214.171.124 Rest of South America
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Allergan Plc
6.1.2 Anika Therapeutics, Inc.
6.1.3 Genzyme Corporation
6.1.4 F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
6.1.5 Salix Pharmaceuticals
6.1.6 Zimmer Biomet
6.1.7 Seikagaku Corporation
6.1.8 Smith & Nephew Plc
6.1.9 Galderma S.A.
6.1.10 Lifecore Biomedical, LLC
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS