• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2020年4月20日
|Single User||￥463,250 (USD4,250)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Team User||￥517,750 (USD4,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate License||￥817,500 (USD7,500)||▷ お問い合わせ|
The global hydrolyzed vegetable protein market is growing at a CAGR of 5.2% during the forecast period (2020-2025).
– The market is driven by the increasing demand for a protein-based diet which is supported by protein-rich natural ingredients and clean-labeled food products among health-conscious consumers. Also, rising demand for hydrolyzed vegetable protein has high demand as a flavor enhancer in sauces, soups, snacks, and ready-to-eat food products are further boosting the market growth. Geographically, the United States in North America and China in the Asia Pacific accounts for the largest share in the global protein hydrolysate market, and Europe and South America is expected to register the fastest growth.
– However, the major limitation for the market is the stringent regulations set by the regulatory bodies such as the European Union and FDA, which has affected the importers of hydrolyzed vegetable protein most adversely.
Key Market Trends
Increased demand in plant-based protein foods
The growing trend toward vegan diets, and the incorporation of plant proteins in processed foods, are the major factors driving the market. The allergies caused by animal proteins, the abundant amount of nutrients present in plant proteins have shifted the consumer preference towards plant proteins. Also, consumer preferences for plant protein is fueled by the advancements of science, with the changing perception about the safety of animal-based products coupled with the production of plant protein which is more environmentally economic than animal protein. In addition, with the growing trend of health and wellness, the plant proteins are experiencing their time in the limelight, with brands launching plant-based protein products in retail and foodservice chains. Consumers including meat-eaters and dairy lovers are reciprocating with appeal and engagement, snapping up new releases such as meat-like plant protein burgers, plant protein lattes, and plant-based protein meal kits.
Europe to have witnessed with the fastest growth in the global market
Europe has been witnessed to have the fastest growth in the global market owing to the shift in consumer’s consumption patterns in the European region towards convenience food products, but with rich nutritive profile and health benefits, and rising veganism among the consumers. With modified technologies, the companies within the European region are targeting the consumers by producing innovative products with similar organoleptic properties as real meat to have meat substitutes, thus favoring the hydrolyzed vegetable protein market.
The hydrolyzed vegetable protein market is competitive in nature having a large number of domestic and multinational players competing for market share. Companies focusing on new product launch with healthier plant-based ingredients/clean label claim along with acquisition, merger, partnership and expansions as their key marketing strategy. A few of the major companies in the global hydrolyzed vegetable protein market include Ajinomoto Co, Inc., Tate & Lyle PLC, Griffith Foods Inc., and Dien, Incorporated.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– Report customization as per the client’s requirements
– 3 months of analyst support
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Drivers
4.2 Market Restraints
4.3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.3.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.3.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.3.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.3.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Form
5.1.1 Dry Powder
5.2 By Application
5.2.1 Food & Beverages
18.104.22.168 Snack Foods
22.214.171.124 Soups, Sauces and Dressings
126.96.36.199 Meat & meat products
5.2.2 Personal Care Products
5.3.1 North America
188.8.131.52 United States
184.108.40.206 Rest of North America
220.127.116.11 United Kingdom
18.104.22.168 Rest of Europe
5.3.3 Asia Pacific
22.214.171.124 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.4 South America
126.96.36.199 Rest of South America
5.3.5 Middle East and Africa
188.8.131.52 South Africa
184.108.40.206 Saudi Arabia
220.127.116.11 Rest of Middle East and Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Most Active Companies
6.2 Most Adopted Strategies
6.3 Market Share Analysis
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 Ajinomoto Co,. Inc.
6.4.2 Tate & Lyle PLC
6.4.3 Griffith Foods Inc.
6.4.4 Dien, Incorporated
6.4.5 Titan Biotech Limited
6.4.6 Chaitanya Biologicals Private Limited
6.4.7 New Alliance Dye Chem Pvt. Ltd.
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS