• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2020年4月20日
|Single User||￥442,000 (USD4,250)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Team User||￥494,000 (USD4,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate License||￥780,000 (USD7,500)||▷ お問い合わせ|
The global insoluble dietary fibers market is growing at a CAGR of 7.8% during the forecast period (2020 -2025).
– The market is driven by the rising demand for functional foods due to health-consciousness. Also, stimulating government health programs and prolonged researches to spread consumer awareness regarding the benefits of functional food and its potential to reduce the risk of major disorders such as cardiovascular disease (CVC), cancer and osteoporosis have further boosted the market growth.
– Also, new launches with formulations and the enhanced product have fueled the market growth. For instance, Ingredion Incorporated, in 2017 launched a new range of insoluble dietary fiber ‘Novelose’ for fiber fortification & calorie reduction in pastas, baked goods, noodles, and extruded products with lower impact on product texture, color and flavor and in 2018 launched ‘Potex and Potex Crown’ insoluble dietary fibers which find application in bakery, meat, and savory products, and can absorb water up to 12 times their own weight which helps it to increase juiciness of meats or add moisture to baked goods.
– Geographically, United States in North American region accounts for the largest share in the market, followed by Canada, owing to the increasing demand and health awareness of insoluble fiber supplements. In Europe, Germany and France collectively accounts for a considerable share in the market, which is followed by the Asia Pacific region where China and Japan are leading the market.
Key Market Trends
Increased demand for insoluble dietary fiber supplements
Trends in population demographics are in the surge of dietary supplements of insoluble fiber due to the increase in the number of elderly and the desire for an improved quality of life, as well as increasing health disorders such as obesity, cholesterol, diabetes, diverticular diseases across the globe which can be cured by the increased usage of dietary fibers, thus drive the market growth globally. Also, government initiatives have paired with the researches to spread awareness among people regarding its consumption quantity and its benefits. For instance, the Food and Nutrition Board (FNB) has given adequate limits on intake based on age and gender to keep the nutrient levels inside the body. Other regulatory bodies supporting the market progress include the Food & Drug Administration (FDA), the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), and the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA).
North America to Drive the Market
Countries in the North American region, mainly the United States and Canada dominate the market share owing to the increase in intake of supplements based on insoluble dietary fibers and its use as an ingredient in most of the functional food and beverages. Besides all these beneficial factors it provides, government initiatives have fueled the market growth. For instance, FDA under U.S. Nutritional facts label in 2016 have mandated to prove the physiological benefits of the products mentioned under ‘dietary fiber’ by the manufacturers, which influences them to evaluate and purify their products that leads to enhanced product development.
The insoluble dietary fibers market is highly competitive in nature having a large number of domestic and multinational players competing for market share and with innovation in products being a major strategic approach adopted by leading players. Additionally, merger, expansion, acquisition, and partnership with other companies are the common strategies to enhance the company presence and boost the market. The key players in the market include Cargill, Incorporated, Grain Processing Corporation, Ingredion Incorporated, and InterFiber to name a few.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– 3 months of analyst support
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Drivers
4.2 Market Restraints
4.3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.3.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.3.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.3.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.3.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By source
5.1.1 Fruits & Vegetables
5.1.2 Cereals & Grains
5.2 By application
5.2.1 Functional food and beverages
5.2.3 Animal feed
5.3.1 North America
18.104.22.168 United States
22.214.171.124 Rest of North America
126.96.36.199 United Kingdom
188.8.131.52 Rest of Europe
5.3.3 Asia Pacific
184.108.40.206 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.4 South America
220.127.116.11 Rest of South America
5.3.5 Middle East and Africa
18.104.22.168 South Africa
22.214.171.124 United Arab Emirates
126.96.36.199 Rest of Middle East and Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Most Active Companies
6.2 Most Adopted Strategies
6.3 Market Position Analysis
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 Cargill, Incorporated
6.4.2 Grain Processing Corporation
6.4.3 Ingredion Incorporated
6.4.5 J. Rettenmaier & Sohne GmbH + Co KG
6.4.6 CFF GmbH & Co. KG
6.4.8 SunOpta Inc.
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS