• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2020年4月20日
|Single User||￥454,750 (USD4,250)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Team User||￥508,250 (USD4,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate License||￥802,500 (USD7,500)||▷ お問い合わせ|
The global leather goods market is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 6.2% during the forecast period (2020-2025).
– Leather goods are highly popular among consumers as they have inherent qualities such as dustproof, fireproof, crack-proof, and durability which is expected to increase the growth of the leather goods market.
– Moreover, the growing demand for trendy handbags, premium leather wallets, and other leather products is influencing the growth of the leather goods market from the last few years. Growing government support for the leather industry is further driving the market growth. For instance, in India, 100% Foreign Direct Investment is permitted through the automatic route and the government has reduced the excise duty to 6% from 12% on leather footwear (footwear with uppers made of leather) with a retail sale price of more than USD 14.55 per pair.
Key Market Trends
Increased Demand for Leather Accessories
The thriving fashion industry has majorly uplifted the demand for leather handbags and wallets among the consumers, thereby driving the accessories market in the region. As a result, leather handbags hold the major market share in the accessories segment. In addition, leather accessories are not just limited to a general need. The consumers are more inclined toward aesthetic factors, and demand premium range goods as a fashion statement. Europe-based companies, such as Gucci, Gianni Versace, and Louis Vuitton, are the key players involved in the manufacturing of leather-based luxury goods.
Europe Emerges as the Largest Consumer of Leather Goods
Increasing fashion consciousness, rising disposable incomes, and increasing demand for attractive bags are driving the sales of luggage and leather goods in the region. The growing interest of consumers in travel and unique experiences is boosting the demand for leather goods, such as luggage bags, especially in the luxury segment as consumers increasingly sought high-quality items. Moreover, the strong prevalence of fashion-driven countries such as France and Italy, the region remains the largest consumer of the market.
The global leather goods market is highly fragmented as in the organized sector few key players are holding a major market share whereas, in the unorganized sector, many small players are competing to gain market share. Adidas, Samsonite, and Kering are some prominent players in the global market.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– 3 months of analyst support
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Drivers
4.2 Market Restraints
4.3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.3.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.3.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.3.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.3.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Type
5.2 By Distribution Channel
5.2.1 Offline Retail Stores
5.2.2 Online Retail Stores
5.3.1 North America
188.8.131.52 United States
184.108.40.206 Rest of North America
220.127.116.11 United Kingdom
18.104.22.168 Rest of Europe
5.3.3 Asia Pacific
22.214.171.124 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.4 South America
126.96.36.199 Rest of South America
5.3.5 Middle East and Africa
188.8.131.52 South Africa
184.108.40.206 United Arab Emirates
220.127.116.11 Rest of Middle East and Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Most Active Companies
6.2 Most Adopted Strategies
6.3 Market Position Analysis
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 Kering SA
6.4.3 Samsonite IP Holdings S.AR.L.
6.4.4 Tapestry, Inc.
6.4.5 Adidas AG
6.4.8 Capri Holdings Limited
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS