• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2020年4月20日
|Single User||￥442,000 (USD4,250)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Team User||￥494,000 (USD4,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate License||￥780,000 (USD7,500)||▷ お問い合わせ|
The global luxury apparel market is projected to grow, witnessing a CAGR of 4.27% during the forecast period (2020-2025).
– Increasing communication between consumers and key players through social media platforms and online retail stores is driving the sales of the latest trendy luxury apparel. The rise in online transactions is supporting the market growth of luxury apparel from the last few years. Consumer’s specific offers and attractive promotions & advertising through the magazine and social media are influencing the sales of luxury apparel as nearly half of luxury apparel buying decisions are majorly inclined by what consumers see or hear from offline and online platforms.
– Luxury apparels are mostly considered as status symbols for individuals who are driving discretionary spending with a high purchasing power of consumers. The increasing popularity of luxury apparels among millennial are driving the market growth as they are more likely to be driven by latest fashion trend than other consumers groups. Improvement in digital marketing and rise in use of digital media in developing economies for product marketing are playing key role to drive the luxury apparels market growth since the last few years.
Key Market Trends
Rise In E-commerce Booming The Market
The luxury apparels market is led by e-commerce i.e. online retail stores segment as consumers are preferring the online platforms over store-based retail stores. Online platforms provide more options to choose and it is convenient for consumers. Many key players in luxury apparels are focusing on marketing and selling products on both their own website and that of selected retail stores or pure luxury e-retailer partners in particular countries. Marketing strategies such as the involvement of celebrity for brand endorsement is helping key players to attract more consumers from different financial backgrounds. As offline retail stores have limited growth potential over online retail stores, it is likely to influence sales of luxury apparel in online retail stores in upcoming years. Moreover, the growth of online shopping portals that can deliver the high-quality product right at the customers’ doorsteps is another factor responsible for the pacing growth of the global luxury apparel market.
Europe and North America Region Leading The Global Market
Europe is likely to hold significant market share in the luxury apparel industry followed by the North America region over the forecast period due to the increased demand for luxury goods including luxury apparel in the region. The growing attraction of luxury lifestyle, high purchasing power, and the influence of celebrity endorsement is driving the market growth in Europe and North America. The global leading luxury apparel brands have been originated from European countries such as France and Italy, which significantly contributes to the market across the region. Asia-Pacific region is estimated to witness a significant growth rate in upcoming years owing to improving distribution networks across the region. However, value-added taxes imposed on luxury apparel and footwear by governments and high dominance of key players is restraining the market growth in developing economies.
Some of the key players operating in the global luxury apparel market are Kering, Versace, Prada, Dolce and Gabbana, Burberry Group Inc, LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE, Giorgio Armani S.p.A. These players hold a dominant share in the overall market. The other prominent players in the market are Ermenegildo Zegna, Kiton, Ralph Lauren Corporation, and Hugo Boss AG. The manufacturers are mainly concentrated in Europe and North America. High entry barriers, since most of the consumers are loyal to certain brands only, creates difficulty for small players to enter this market.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– 3 months of analyst support
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Drivers
4.2 Market Restraints
4.3 Porter’s Five Force Analysis
4.3.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.3.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.3.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.3.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Type
5.2 By End-User
5.3 By Distribution Channel
5.3.1 Offline Channel
5.3.2 Online Channel
5.4 By Geography
5.4.1 North America
18.104.22.168 United States
22.214.171.124 Rest of North America
126.96.36.199 United Kingdom
188.8.131.52 Rest of Europe
184.108.40.206 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.4.4 South America
220.127.116.11 Rest of South America
5.4.5 Middle-East and Africa
18.104.22.168 South Africa
22.214.171.124 United Arab Emirates
126.96.36.199 Rest of Middle-East and Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Most Active Companies
6.2 Most Adopted Strategies
6.3 Market Share Analysis
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 Hermès International S.A
6.4.2 Kering SA
6.4.3 Gianni Versace S.r.l.
6.4.4 Prada S.p.A.
6.4.5 Dolce & Gabbana
6.4.6 LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton S.E
6.4.7 Burberry Group PLC
6.4.8 Giorgio Armani S.p.A.
6.4.9 Ralph Lauren Corporation
6.4.10 Hugo Boss AG
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS