• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2020年4月20日
|Single User||￥463,250 (USD4,250)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Team User||￥517,750 (USD4,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate License||￥817,500 (USD7,500)||▷ お問い合わせ|
The military rotorcraft market is estimated to register a CAGR of more than 3% during the forecast period (2020 – 2025).
– Several countries around the world have increased their defense spending for strengthening their border security and also for the procurement of advanced weapons and technologies. This may help the growth of the military rotorcraft market in the years to come.
– Recent unrest and political tensions between countries like India, Pakistan, and China, the testing of nuclear weapons by North Korea, and the incidents like the unrest in Syria, have forced the neighboring nations to strengthen their armed forces. In this regard, the procurement of aerial vehicles like the rotorcraft has grown over the years, as the weapons fired aerially can be more effective and lethal and will have a higher range of operation.
– Advancement in aircraft technologies, the necessity for the replacement of aging rotorcraft, and the increase in disasters in recent times are some of the driving factors for the use of military rotorcraft.
Key Market Trends
Attack helicopter segment to dominate the market
Currently, the attack helicopter segment has the highest market share out of all the segments, due to the procurement of attack helicopters on a large scale around the world. However, the other types segment, which includes rotorcraft used for several purposes like the reconnaissance, training, observation, and maritime purposes, is projected for a high growth rate, due to the increasing usage of the rotorcraft for many support purposes.
North America to have the highest market share
North America, at present, has the highest market share in the military rotorcraft market. The United States has the largest number of military rotorcraft in the world and is constantly procuring new military rotorcraft every year in huge quantities. Furthermore, through Foreign Military Sales (FMS), the United States sells its military rotorcraft on a large scale to countries across the world. However, during the forecast period, the revenues from Asia-Pacific are expected to increase with a higher growth rate than North America. The revenues from Asia-Pacific are driven by the high demand from the countries in the region.
Russian Helicopters JSC., Lockheed Martin Corporation, The Boeing Company, Textron Inc., and Leonardo S.p.A are some of the prominent players in the market at present. There have been many partnerships in recent times for the production of advanced military rotorcrafts. In December 2018, Sikorsky (Lockheed Martin Corporation) and The Boeing Company unveiled the first look at the “Defiant helicopter”, which is one of two designs competing under the US Army’s joint multi-role technology demonstrator program. The first flight would be delayed until 2019. The ongoing partnerships are expected to bring new and advanced rotorcraft models into the limelight in the years to come, thereby helping the partner companies to grab new contracts and increase their market share.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– 3 months of analyst support
1.1 Study Assumptions
1.2 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.3 Market Restraints
4.4 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.4.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.4.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1.1 Attack helicopters
5.1.2 Transport helicopters
5.1.3 Multi-mission helicopters
5.1.4 Other Types
5.2.1 North America
184.108.40.206 United States
220.127.116.11 United Kingdom
18.104.22.168 Rest of Europe
22.214.171.124 South Korea
126.96.36.199 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.2.4 Latin America
188.8.131.52 Rest of Latin America
5.2.5 Middle-East and Africa
184.108.40.206 United Arab Emirates
220.127.116.11 South Africa
18.104.22.168 Saudi Arabia
22.214.171.124 Rest of Middle-East and Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Vendor Market Share
6.2 Company Profiles
6.2.1 Russian Helicopters JSC
6.2.2 Lockheed Martin Corporation
6.2.3 The Boeing Company
6.2.4 Textron Inc.
6.2.5 Airbus SE
6.2.6 Leonardo S.p.A
6.2.7 Korea Aerospace Industries Ltd
6.2.8 Changhe Aircraft Industries Corporation
6.2.9 Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd
6.2.10 MD HELICOPTERS, INC.
6.2.11 Turkish Aerospace Industries Inc.
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS