• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2020年4月20日
|Single User||￥446,250 (USD4,250)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Team User||￥498,750 (USD4,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate License||￥787,500 (USD7,500)||▷ お問い合わせ|
The global oil control lotion market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.8% during the forecast period (2019-2024).
– The market is mainly driven by the increasing demand for grooming and skincare products for both women and men. Although the women sector dominates the market, the men sector is witnessing a steep growth owing to their increasing consciousness about their appearance. Also, frequent product launches with new formulations have significantly fueled market growth.
– Geographically, Europe dominates the global oil control lotion market, owing to high skincare consciousness. Asia-Pacific, followed by North America, South America, and the Middle East and Africa are expected to witness the highest growth rate from the last decade.
– However, one of the major challenges involved in the oil control lotion market growth is the stringent regulations and testing procedures introduced by the government for cosmetics and skincare products such as oil control lotion, which has resulted in increased price of these products.
Scope of the Report
The global oil control lotion market has been segmented by end-user into women and men; and by distribution channel into hypermarket/supermarket, convenience stores, specialty stores, online channels and others. Also, the study provides an analysis of the oil control lotion market in the emerging and established markets across the globe, including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Trends
Growing demand for skin care products
The growing awareness of the consumers regarding the skincare products and their growing shift towards grooming themselves to look more confident has driven the oil-control market sales. Although, the hair care and other products have been growing their market share, skin care products have always held the highest position in the beauty market. ‘in-cosmetics’ have estimated the worldwide growth of the market to be the highest for skincare products, followed by haircare and baby beauty and personal care products.
Asia-Pacific is the fastest growing market
Asia-Pacific is projected to be the fastest-growing market owing to the rising effectiveness of celebrity endorsements and the awareness of anti-aging properties present in the oil-control lotions, along with the increasing demand for grooming cosmetics. Also, with the increasing internet penetration, the online market for the purchase of personal care products including oil control lotion has seen rapid growth globally in the last 3-4 years. This category has attracted a few vertical specialists like Amazon, Walmart, Carrefour, etc. who are riding on increasing e-retailing growth and vying for a significant pie in online personal care space.
The global oil control lotion market is fragmented, owing to the presence of large regional and domestic players in different countries. Emphasis is given on the merger, expansion, acquisition and partnership of the companies along with new product development as strategic approaches adopted by the leading companies to boost their brand presence among consumers. Few of the major players in the global market includes M∙A∙C., e.l.f. Cosmetics, Inc., Dermalogica, Inc., Aveda Corporation and Avène Hydrotherapy Center, among others.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– Report customization as per the client’s requirements
– 3 months of analyst support
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Drivers
4.2 Market Restraints
4.3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.3.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.3.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.3.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.2 Distribution Channel
5.2.2 Convenience Stores
5.2.3 Specialty Stores
5.2.4 Online Channels
5.2.5 Other Channels
5.3.1 North America
184.108.40.206 United States
220.127.116.11 Rest of North America
18.104.22.168 United Kingdom
22.214.171.124 Rest of Europe
5.3.3 Asia Pacific
126.96.36.199 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.4 South America
188.8.131.52 Rest of South America
5.3.5 Middle East and Africa
184.108.40.206 South Africa
220.127.116.11 Saudi Arabia
18.104.22.168 Rest of Middle East and Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Most Adopted Strategies
6.2 Market Share Analysis
6.3 Company Profiles
6.3.2 e.l.f. Cosmetics, Inc.
6.3.3 Unilever (Dermalogica, Inc.)
6.3.4 Aveda Corporation
6.3.5 Pierre Fabre Laboratories (Avene Hydrotherapy Center)
6.3.6 The Body Shop International Limited
6.3.7 Clinique Laboratories, LLC.
6.3.8 Avalon Natural Products, Inc.
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS