• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2020年4月20日
|Single User||￥548,250 (USD4,250)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Team User||￥612,750 (USD4,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate License||￥967,500 (USD7,500)||▷ お問い合わせ|
The peanut oil market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 3.96% during the forecast period (2020-2025).
– Peanut oil is used externally for application on the skin for moisturising dry skin, and for skin conditions like eczema, making it a part of many personal care products. It is also a good source of vitamin E and possesses antioxidant properties.
– The use of peanut oil for arthritis and joint pain relief is a major reason why the oil is incorporated into pharmaceutical products.
– Peanut oil is high in mono-saturated fat and low in saturated fat which is considered to assist in prevention of heart diseases and lower cholesterol levels. The oil also helps in the prevention of cancer due to which it is gaining preference among health conscious consumers and driving the market in return.
– Peanut oil is used for frying and cooking due to high smoke point. However, high amount of omega-6 fats and polyunsaturated fat, which is less stable at high temperatures, present in peanut oil cause inflammation and may lead to health complications, restraining the use in certain extreme cooking processes.
Key Market Trends
Rising Popularity of Peanut-derived Ingredients in Personal Care and Skin Care Products
Peanut-derived ingredients are primarily used in the formulation of moisturisers, skin care products, and skin cleansers. The peanut oil is pale yellow in colour when extracted. It is incorporated with hydrogen atoms to make Hydrogenated Peanut Oil. Peanut Glycerides and Peanut Acid are also derived from peanut oil. While peanut oil and peanut glycerides serve as skin conditioning agents, peanut acid is used as a surfactant and cleansing agent in various products. Hydrogenated peanut oil also acts as a viscosity increasing agent, which makes it an important part of skin care industry. Thus, an increasing demand of these derivatives in various industries is inflating the demand of peanut oil, promoting more production and driving the market of peanut oil, correspondingly.
Asia Pacific Region Dominates the Global Peanut Oil Market
Peanut oil is popular around the world but is most commonly used in Chinese, South Asian and Southeast Asian cooking. Peanut is one of the major cash-crops of India and due to the growing demands for high oleic peanuts, groundnut scientists from the International Crops Research Institute for the Semi-Arid Tropics (ICRISAT) and partners across India have come up with oleic-rich peanuts in Spanish and Virginia bunch types which are adapted to Indian farm conditions. As per USDA report for the year 2019, China has the world’s highest consumption of peanut oil for domestic food purposes followed by India.
The global peanut oil market is a fragmented one due to the presence of not-so-big regional companies, who have come up to compete with the leading global players. The main reason for the growth of the smaller companies is the difference in the prices at the cost of lower-grade product. However, the unaware people in the larger markets tend to buy the cheaper products over the high-quality ones. The giants of the industry are therefore experimenting upon the processing innovations in order to maintain their market reputation. Archer Daniels Midland, Cargill, Incorporated, and Olam International are among the leading manufacturers of peanut oil.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– Report customization as per the client’s requirements
– 3 months of analyst support
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
3.1 Market Overview
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Drivers
4.2 Market Restraints
4.3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.3.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.3.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.3.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.3.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Type
5.2 By Application
5.2.1 Personal Care
5.3.1 North America
18.104.22.168 United States
22.214.171.124 Rest of North America
126.96.36.199 United Kingdom
188.8.131.52 Rest of Europe
5.3.3 Asia Pacific
184.108.40.206 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.4 South America
220.127.116.11 Rest of South America
5.3.5 Middle East and Africa
18.104.22.168 South Africa
22.214.171.124 Saudi Arabia
126.96.36.199 Rest of Middle East and Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Most Active Companies
6.2 Most Adopted Strategies
6.3 Market Share Analysis
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 Archer Daniels Midland Co.
6.4.2 Cargill, Incorporated
6.4.3 Olam International
6.4.4 Adani Group
6.4.5 Venutra Foods
6.4.6 Golden Peanut and Tree Nuts
6.4.7 Lorenzati Group
6.4.8 Shandong Xingquan Oil Co.,Ltd
6.4.9 Xunda Edible Oil Co., Ltd.
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS