• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2020年4月20日
|Single User||￥454,750 (USD4,250)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Team User||￥508,250 (USD4,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate License||￥802,500 (USD7,500)||▷ お問い合わせ|
The Pipette Controllers market studied is anticipated to grow with a CAGR of nearly 4.5%, during the forecast period.- Certain factors that are driving the market growth include increasing R&D activities and advantages associated with electric pipette controller.
– The healthcare industry is observing a huge rise in R&D activities to address several challenges associated with the rising prevalence of various diseases. Globally, the disease burden is shifting from infectious diseases to chronic conditions, with a corresponding escalation in the burden of cancer.
– Chronic diseases, such as heart disease, cancer, diabetes, stroke, and arthritis, are long-lasting in their effects. Cancer and cardiovascular diseases are the two most common causes of mortality.
– Globally, chronic diseases kill more than 38 million people each year. Cardiovascular diseases account for most of the chronic disease-related deaths (17.5 million people annually), followed by cancers (8.2 million), respiratory diseases (4 million), and diabetes (1.5 million). These four groups account for 82% of all chronic disorder deaths.
– The rise in the incidences of chronic diseases has increased the demand for novel research and development activities.
Key Market Trends
Pharmaceutical Industry Holds Significant Share in the Global Pipette Controllers Market
– The novel pharmaceuticals offer several benefits, such as effective and potent action, fewer side effects, and the potential to actually cure diseases rather than merely treat the symptoms, which have significantly increased the demand for such pharmaceutical products.
– For instance, biopharmaceuticals have reduced the number of deaths due to cancer and HIV/AIDS in the past decade, which has led to an increase in the adoption of biopharmaceuticals in the global market.
– Biopharmaceuticals have given an alternative to the previously less effective and sometimes unsafe treatments, and it allows clinicians to tailor treatments to the specific medical problems experienced by each patient.
North America Dominates the Global Pipette Controllers Market
– North America currently dominates the market and is expected to continue its stronghold for a few more years.
– Asia-Pacific is expected to increase its market share in the future owing to increase in the prevalence of diseases, such as diabetes and cancer, along with the regulatory framework that is feasible for the approval of biopharmaceuticals in the region.
– The United States holds the majority of the market in the North American region; this is due to the increasing prevalence of chronic diseases. In addition, there is a rise in per capita health expenditure in the country that is expected to increase over the forecast period, owing to the decrease in the unemployment rate.
– In addition, continuous progress in R&D, to develop technologies that benefit the human race, is one of the major driving factors for the US pipette controllers market.
The global Pipette Controllers market is competitive and consists of a number of major players. Recently, BrandTech Scientific, Inc. launched Brand Accu-Jet Pro that can achieve precise meniscus control. Contoured grip and light weight on the BRAND accu-jet pro pipette controller is perfect for small and large hands alike and prevents pipetting fatigue, while pressure-sensitive buttons control pipetting speed. Companies like Bio-Rad, Drummond Scientific Company, Gilson international, Globe Scientific, Heathrow Scientific, Merck KGaA, Rainin, Sartorius, VWR, among others, hold the substantial market share in the market.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– 3 months of analyst support
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.2.1 Increasing R&D Activities
4.2.2 Advantages Associated with Electric Pipette Controller
4.3 Market Restraints
4.3.1 Lack of Skilled Personnels
4.4 Porter’s Five Force Analysis
4.4.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.4.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.4.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Type of Product
5.1.1 Battery Powered
5.2 By End-User
5.2.1 Pharmaceutical Industry
5.2.2 Biotechnology Industry
5.3.1 North America
184.108.40.206 United States
220.127.116.11 United Kingdom
18.104.22.168 Rest of Europe
22.214.171.124 South Korea
126.96.36.199 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.4 Middle-East and Africa
188.8.131.52 South Africa
184.108.40.206 Rest of Middle-East and Africa
5.3.5 South America
220.127.116.11 Rest of South America
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.2 Drummond Scientific Company
6.1.3 Gilson international
6.1.4 Globe Scientific
6.1.5 Heathrow Scientific
6.1.6 Merck KGaA
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS