• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2020年4月20日
|Single User||￥454,750 (USD4,250)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Team User||￥508,250 (USD4,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate License||￥802,500 (USD7,500)||▷ お問い合わせ|
The sea-based C4ISR market is estimated to register a CAGR of over 5.5% during the forecast period, 2020 – 2025.
– The sea-based command, control, communications, computers, intelligence, surveillance, reconnaissance (C4ISR) market is growing with the increase in the number of security attacks, global terrorism, increasing the requirement for integrated solutions and interoperability, rise in asymmetric warfare, and increasing use of technologies like active electronically scanned array (AESA) and unmanned platforms. Moreover, the growing anti-submarine warfare operations worldwide will lead to a growth in the market during the forecast period.
– Increasing usage of geospatial intelligence, as well as the increasing need for short mission cycle time will also lead to a growth in the market in the years to come.
– Advanced technological developments, such as the MantaDroid robot are expected to provide growth opportunities for the market in the years to come. The MantaDroid Robot is a future underwater surveillance platform and has been designed as a flat and wide body robot which can accommodate a range of sensors and be utilized for different purposes, such as studying marine biodiversity, measuring hydrographic data, and performing search operations.
Key Market Trends
Electronic Warfare segment is projected to grow at a high pace
Currently, electronic warfare has the highest share out of all the segments. The primary reason for the growth in this sector is the rising demand from various countries that are looking to upgrade, modernize, or replace their current EW systems. The Brazilian navy is in plans to upgrade its NDM Bahia (G 40) multi-purpose landing dock platform (LPD) with new surface navigation and electronic warfare systems. Moreover, the Defensor Mk3 electronic support measures (ESM) system, which was developed by Brazil’s Navy Research Institute (IPqM), will be installed for identifying radar emitters in a given electromagnetic environment. The system will comprise of antenna, processing unit, as well as operator interface units. On the other hand, the UK Royal Navy is in plans to upgrade its electronic warfare capabilities under a UK Defense procurement program known as MEWP. Companies, such as Thales SA, BAE Systems plc as well as Thales have been contracted to provide the necessary electronic warfare upgrades to the UK Royal Navy. The three companies will deliver critical components of electronic surveillance sensors, electronic warfare command, and control and electronic warfare operational support to the UK Royal Navy. The upcoming developments being done by various countries in terms of electronic warfare will increase the focus on this segment and this will be the reason for its expected high CAGR.
South America is expected to see the highest growth
In the sea-based C4ISR market, regionally, South America is generating the highest revenue at present. South America is witnessing an increase in the number of developments related to sea-based C4ISR. Brazil has been upgrading its naval strength by taking delivery of offshore patrol vessels. Moreover, Brazil, in 2018, launched its own domestically developed attack submarine. The main objective of the submarine is to protect the vast waters along the Brazilian coastline. The submarine will be deployed in a range of missions, including shallow water operations, anti-surface and anti-submarine warfare, special operations, offensive mine laying, and intelligence gathering. Moreover, the Brazilian Navy will also deploy the new submarines to patrol the country’s offshore deep waters that host vast oil and gas reserves. Thus, various upcoming developments in the South American region will lead to a positive impact on the growth of the market.
Major players like Lockheed Martin, General Dynamics Corporation, as well as BAE Systems plc, accounted for a major market revenue share in 2019 in the sea-based C4ISR market, while over a dozen companies accounted for the remaining share of the market revenue, globally. Majority of the companies saw an increase in the sale of C4ISR products leading to higher revenues. The sea-based C4ISR market is expected to experience a lot of activity during the forecast period, primarily due to the ongoing territorial disputes in the China Sea. The United States, Japan, South Korea, India, as well as the United Kingdom are expected to be a few of the biggest spenders during the forecast period. China and India have both been investing heavily on developing their sea-based warfare capability, with modern ships, aircraft carriers, and submarines. This rapid military expansion of China has forced neighbors to upgrade and procure equipment to tackle the Chinese threat in the Indian and the Pacific Ocean.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– 3 months of analyst support
1.1 Study Assumptions
1.2 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.3 Market Restraints
4.4 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.4.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.4.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1.1 Command and Control
5.1.5 Electronic Warfare
5.2.1 North America
18.104.22.168 United States
22.214.171.124 United Kingdom
126.96.36.199 Rest of Europe
188.8.131.52 South Korea
184.108.40.206 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.2.4 South America
220.127.116.11 Rest of South America
5.2.5 Middle-East and Africa
18.104.22.168 Saudi Arabia
22.214.171.124 Unted Arab Emirates
126.96.36.199 South Africa
188.8.131.52 Rest of Middle-East and Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Vendor Market Share
6.2 Company Profiles
6.2.1 Elbit Systems Ltd
6.2.2 L3Harris Technologies, Inc.
6.2.3 General Dynamics Corporation
6.2.4 CACI International Inc
6.2.5 BAE Systems plc
6.2.6 Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corporation
6.2.7 Lockheed Martin Corporation
6.2.8 Northrop Grumman Corporation
6.2.9 Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc
6.2.11 Leidos Holdings Inc
6.2.12 Rheinmetall AG
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS