• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2020年4月20日
|Single User||￥442,000 (USD4,250)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Team User||￥494,000 (USD4,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate License||￥780,000 (USD7,500)||▷ お問い合わせ|
The spray drying equipment market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.02% during the forecast period (2020-2025).
– The custom-based and laboratory-specific spray dryers are gaining popularity due to their desired preciseness and efficiency.
– The food, pharmaceutical, and chemical industries are introducing products with enhanced shelf-life which requires dehydration and drying of certain ingredients, paving a clean way for the spray dryer market to grow at a good pace.
– Because of the use of numerous heat sensitive ingredients, spray drying is preferred in the pharmaceutical industry due to its basic operation principle.
– The food industry, particularly dairy and spice units, has associated spray dryers very well with itself. Spray drying equipment are also being widely used for food encapsulation, which is likely to drive the spray drying equipment market in near future.
– Conversely, high installation and maintenance costs and lack of skilled engineers may negatively affect the market growth to a limited extent.
Key Market Trends
Spray Dried Encapsulation is the Trend of the Era
The encapsulation process is growing popular in the food and pharmaceutical industry due to the consecutively developed value-added products. Various researches have been going on worldwide to explore and innovate the concept. Volatile and chemically unstable liquid food flavourings like cardamom essential oil are being worked upon through this concept. Cardamom essential oil is often incorporated in Scandinavian, Arab and Indian food products and also finds application in perfume and pharmaceutical industries. But, the issue of instability was associated with the ingredient. However, after the introduction of the encapsulation, instability of ingredients can be regulated.
Asia Pacific Market is Hiking Rapidly
The industrial sector is booming in the Asia Pacific region due to continuously increasing population, which in turn generates needs of food, pharmaceutical, and other industrially manufactured products. The food sector in particular has embraced the concept of spray drying due to the extensive application of drying and dehydration processes in dairy and spices sector. India and China have a lot of food industries blooming up as small private labels which are creating a scope of growth for the industrial equipment manufacturers. The Asian countries are prone to health ailments due to poor hygienic conditions and bad-quality food. Thus, the spray dryer market is growing with the pharmaceutical segment in the country, simultaneously.
The spray drying equipment market is fragmented due to the presence of multiple regional manufacturers of industrial equipment. Highly customised dryers are in demand for providing the best processing results due to which the classification of spray dryers has widened on the basis of several factors like the number of drying stages, flow type, application, and basic operating principle. The manufacturers are competing upon the efficiency to product cost ratio. Also, another platform to innovate upon is the size of the dryer for smaller industrial units.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– 3 months of analyst support
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
3.1 Market Overview
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Drivers
4.2 Market Restraints
4.3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.3.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.3.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.3.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.3.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Drying Type
5.1.1 Single Stage
5.1.2 Double Stage
5.2 By Application
5.3 By Process
5.3.1 Rotary atomizer spray dryer
5.3.2 Nozzle atomizer spray dryer
5.3.3 Fluidized spray dryer
5.3.4 Centrifugal spray dryer
5.3.5 Closed-loop spray dryer
5.4.1 North America
184.108.40.206 United States
220.127.116.11 Rest of North America
18.104.22.168 United Kingdom
22.214.171.124 Rest of Europe
5.4.3 Asia Pacific
126.96.36.199 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.4.4 South America
188.8.131.52 Rest of South America
5.4.5 Middle East and Africa
184.108.40.206 South Africa
220.127.116.11 Saudi Arabia
18.104.22.168 Rest of Middle East and Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Most Active Companies
6.2 Most Adopted Strategies
6.3 Market Share Analysis
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 Durr Systems, Inc
6.4.3 GEA Group
6.4.4 Changzhou Jinqiao Spray Drying and Engineering Co., Ltd
6.4.5 Shandong Shungeng Drying Equipment Co., Ltd.
6.4.6 European SprayDry Technologies
6.4.7 Applied Chemical Technology, Inc
6.4.8 Van Air Systems
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS