• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2020年4月
|Single User||￥390,000 (USD3,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Team User||￥442,000 (USD4,250)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate License||￥728,000 (USD7,000)||▷ お問い合わせ|
The European freeze-dried food market is projected to register a CAGR of 8.27% during the forecast period (2020 – 2025).
– The ease of the technique in processing heat-sensitive food products, like fruits and vegetables, and providing them with a prolonged shelf life, without hampering the original properties, is the major driving factor for the Europe freeze-dried food market.
– Moreover, the consumers are attracted to these products, as the foods prepared using the freeze-dried technology are easier to store, convenient to handle, and have short preparation time.
– The rising interest and participation in outdoor sports, owing to the awareness about health and wellness, and increasing interest in expedition activities and adventures are the major factors driving the sales of freeze-dried food, across the region.
Key Market Trends
Increasing imports of Dried Tropical Fruits
Countries, like the Netherlands, United Kingdom, and Germany, accounted for the largest importers of dried tropical fruits due to the growing demand for healthy snacking and new product applications, such as fruit snacks, across the world. In 2017, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom, and Germany accounted for approximately half of the total imports. Moreover, with companies developing new products and implementing food safety and social responsibility standards to achieve a competitive advantage, there is an increased demand for freeze-dried products in the region.
Germany Held the Largest Market Share
The aging population in Germany consumes more nutritive products, due to the rising health concerns. Thus, there is a continuous rise in the demand for freeze-dried fruits and vegetables, as they are rich in nutrients and have an extended shelf life. Freeze-dried foods are becoming popular in Germany, due to the ongoing trends and societal changes that affect overall food consumption. Moreover, the freshness, taste, ease of preparation, quality, and long shelf life of these foods have further increased their demand among consumers. Local players are competing in the market with international players, in terms of product visibility and offerings, with an aim to broaden their customer base.
The European freeze-dried food market is fragmented with the presence of many players. The major players are focusing on product development, mergers, and acquisitions, partnerships, and expansion to strengthen their position in the market. The major players are European Freeze Dry, Katadyn Products Inc., LYO FOOD Sp. z o.o, AMG Group Ltd, and Harmony House Foods Inc among others.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– 3 months of analyst support
1.1 Study Assumptions and Market Definition
1.2 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
3.1 Market Overview
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Drivers
4.2 Market Restraints
4.3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.3.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.3.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.3.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.3.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Type
5.1.1 Freeze-dried Fruits
5.1.2 Freeze-dried Vegetables
5.1.3 Freeze-dried Beverages
184.108.40.206 Freeze-dried Coffee and Tea
220.127.116.11 Other Freeze-dried Beverages
5.1.4 Freeze-dried Meat and Seafood
5.1.5 Freeze-dried Dairy Products
5.1.6 Prepared Foods
5.2 By Country
5.2.2 United Kingdom
5.2.7 Rest of Europe
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Most Active Companies
6.2 Most Adopted Strategies
6.3 Market Share Analysis
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 European Freeze Dry
6.4.2 Katadyn Products Inc.
6.4.3 LYO FOOD Sp. z o.o
6.4.4 AMG Group
6.4.5 Harmony House Foods Inc.
6.4.6 Asahi Group Holdings Ltd
6.4.7 AJINOMOTO CO. INC.
6.4.8 My Patriot Supply
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS