• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2018年7月21日
|Single User（1名様用）||￥459,000 (USD4,250)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Team User（7名様用）||￥486,000 (USD4,500)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate User||￥945,000 (USD8,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
Autonomous Delivery Robots Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 14%, over the forecast period (2018-2023). The scope of the report is limited to Type of End Users catered to by major players which involves Healthcare, Hospitality, Travel and Transport, Logistics, Retail, Others.
The advent of Autonomous Delivery Robots (ADR) has revolutionized the delivery systems providing a cheaper and efficient way of delivery. Though delivery robots have not had high adoption, they are expected to have high growth in the future owing to various advantages. Majority of the companies have been investing for better models in last mile delivery such as click and collect, pick up locations, smart lockers etc. as an alternative for faster and better delivery of products. With the increasing use of autonomous delivery vehicles efficiency and better consumer experience can be achieved compared to these existing modes of delivery.
Need for better efficiency in Processes Such as Logistics to drive the Growth of the Autonomous Delivery Robots Market
Last mile delivery has been one of the primary problems in handling supply chain. According to the National Retail Federation, loses of about USD 333 million due to shipping mishaps have occurred in 2017. These losses are amplified by the 2017 holiday season. Owing to such issues in delivery, various logistic operators and retailers have been looking for better and efficient methods of delivery. Delivery mishaps often increase the time taken for delivery resulting in bad reviews from the customers leading loss in business. Retailers in the supply chain have also felt the need for better systems in the delivery of products. It is estimated that about 81% of the suppliers feel the existing supply channel is not fit for serving Omni channel.
Logistics Has Seen a High Adoption for Autonomous Delivery Robots Market
The use of delivery robots has aided in the ease of delivery logistics as this is one of the major mishaps that has been occurring. Though the number of autonomous vehicles are limited, as the vehicles used are being remotely monitored, they are expected to increase owing to various technological innovations. Companies such as Postmates has been using ground delivery robots for conducting logistic operations. The company has not been charging consumers any extra charges for the service. It has provided the customers with the choice of opting out of this systems. Governments such as Switzerland have been implementing such systems. Switzerland had tested the use of robots for mail delivery through Swiss Post. After a series of tests Swiss post is yet to decide upon their usage.
North America Expected to be the Most the Dominant Market
North America has a high adoption rate for such ADRs owing to many investments and adoption trends in the region. Companies such as Starship have been investing significantly in North America for the growth of Delivery robots. Areas such as Silicon Valley and Washington D.C have been implementing the use of such robots. HitchBOT, which had travelled Canada before its implementation in United States. Delivering groceries with delivery robots has been tested with Canada as one of the primary region, but the robot was vandalized in Philadelphia. Retailers have been eyeing for the use of robotics in various activities. Labor costs have been increasing, according to a Canadian retailer, Sobeys. With an exception of 21 of its traditional outlets most of the automated centers use robots to deliver to about 1500 grocery stores.
Key Developments in Autonomous Delivery Robots Market
• April 2018: Starship technologies has aimed at launching commercial large scale delivery in various corporate and academic campuses in United States and Europe. Starship has been actively increasing its operations for various companies such as JustEat etc.
Major Players: STARSHIP TECHNOLOGIES, ROBBY TECHNOLOGIES, SAVIOKE, NURO, ELIPORT, MARBLE ROBOT INC., TELERETAIL, DISPATCH, AETHON, and KIWI, amongst others.
Reasons to Purchase The Report
• Growing need for efficiency act as a driver to the Global Autonomous Delivery Robots Market scenario.
• Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis
• The end user that is expected to dominate the market is analyzed in detail
• The regions which are expected to witness fastest growth during the forecast period are analyzed and estimated for growth.
• Identify the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major market players.
• 3 months analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
Customization of the Report
• This report can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs.レポート目次
1.1 Key study deliverables
1.2 Market definition
1.3 Study Assumptions
2. Autonomous Delivery Robots Market Research methodology
3. Executive summary
4. Autonomous Delivery Robots Market insights
4.1 Autonomous Delivery Robots Market overview
4.2 Industry attractiveness- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.2.1 Threat of new entrants
4.2.2 Bargaining power of suppliers
4.2.3 Bargaining power of consumers
4.2.4 Threat of substitute products
4.2.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5. Autonomous Delivery Robots Market Dynamics
5.1 Autonomous Delivery Robots Market drivers
5.1.1 Better efficiency and cost competitiveness compared to existing systems
5.1.2 Better environment protection and lesser carbon emissions
5.2 Autonomous Delivery Robots Market Restraints
5.2.1 Growth of unemployment
5.2.2 Security and safety threats
6. Technological Overview
7. Global Autonomous Delivery Robots Market Segmentation
7.1 Autonomous Delivery Robots Market By End User
7.2 Autonomous Delivery Robots Market By Geography
7.2.1 North America
7.2.3 Asia Pacific
7.2.4 Latin America
7.2.5 Middle East and Africa
8. Vendor Market Share Analysis
9. Key Vendor Profiles
9.1 Starship Technologies
9.2 Robby Technologies
9.3 Savioke, Inc.
9.4 Nuro, Inc.
9.6 Marble Robot Inc.
9.8 Dispatch Inc.
9.9 Aethon Inc.
10. Investment analysis
11. Future of Autonomous Delivery Robots Market