• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2018年7月10日
|Single User（1名様用）||￥450,500 (USD4,250)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Team User（7名様用）||￥477,000 (USD4,500)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate User||￥927,500 (USD8,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
Big Data Security Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 17% during the forecast period (2018 – 2023). The market for Big Data Security market is increasing at significant momentum across the world, thanks to the constant advancements of different IOT and other intelligence devices which helps in generating the variety and volume of business data which are driving the big data security market growth to the large extent. Big Data security is a tool which is used to secure large amounts of data possessed by organizations that include (Small & Medium Enterprises, Large Enterprises).
High Demands for IOT
The accelerated rise of large amounts of data generated which is need to be analyzed for valuable insights. Transferring such crucial data from their place of origination, which can be remote locations, via internet or Bluetooth, to cloud data centers for analysis can be slow and risky. This in turn can affect the organization’s proper functioning.
Increasing uniqueness in the attacking techniques leaving the data vulnerable. Also, the rising volumes of data generated by different enterprises are the key factor driving the market of big data security, and that data is in the different form (Structured, Unstructured and Semi-Structured). Big Data security is nowadays essential for all the enterprises, which may be different domains but it is necessary for the Banking & Financial Service (BFSI) providers and Government and Defense Departments. These organizations retain the most critical assets and classified information’s which is very crucial for them to manage and secure it. Also, the cloud solutions for big data security are cost-effective and provide accessibility all around the world. Because these cloud solutions required minimal hardware and can be accessed from anytime, anywhere. Due to these reasons cloud technologies, significantly ease the process of managing and securing the data, which is driving the growth of Big Data Security Market.
For instance, According to Seagate Company the amount of data generation in less than a decade from now, the total worldwide data will reach to 163 Zettabytes, which is equivalent to watching the entire Netflix collection to 489 million times. , and only half will be fully secured from having any security threat. A typical Formula One car carries 150-300 sensors and in an airline, the current Airbus A350 model has close to 6,000 sensors and generates 2.5 Tb of data per day- according to Data Science centrals.
North America the largest market in terms of global share
The North America region is endure s expected to endure the largest share in the demand of Big Data Security market, during the forecast period (2018-2023).due to the presence of large operations, technical experts, suitable environment for new startups and SMEs, in terms of government regulations and compliance The amount of data flowing across these organizations, both large and small SMEs has witnessed immense growth over the last few years. Owing to this, enterprises are growing rapidly in this North America region and have a heavy demand for Big Data Security Analytics. Therefore, the North American region is to have the highest market share in the Big Data Security Analytics
There are several trends which is responsible for the growth of Big Data Security market in the North American region include the growing number of smart devices and the dependency on IoT devices, which generates large amount of data and the need for faster processing, the increase in cloud adoption, and pressure on networks. Therefore, the proliferation of new digital services and technological advancements which is coupled with early adoption of the latest technologies in various sectors such as healthcare & life sciences, transportation & logistics, consumer appliances are supplementing the growth of the region. As the demand for the Big Data Security is directly related to the total cost in cybercrime incurred by each region, the more cost spending in cybercrime around the globe, higher is the demand for Big Data Security market.
For an instance IBM Corporation has done partnership with Cisco Systems. With this partnership they will work together to address the growing global threat of cybercrime and work closely together across products, services and threat intelligence for the benefit of customers.
Key developments in Big Data Security Market
• June 2018 – Gemalto launches virtualized network encryption platform to help customers address evolving data security needs. This product innovation provide the crypto-agility to ensure sensitive data and transmissions remain secure, regardless of network design.
• February 2017 – IBM has acquired Agile 3 Solutions. This acquisition will provide IBM an another tool in its security arsenal to provide more valuable insight to key decision makers, which ultimately help them sell more security services.
• February 2017 – IBM Security product Guardium certifies with new big data security capabilities on Hortonworks and Cloudera. These platforms will extends its big data security capabilities by integrating more deeply with these platforms and also simplify the process that enables Guardium to support the auditing of encrypted traffic with no complex agent modifications.
Major players: ORACLE CORPORATION, IBM CORPORATION, MICROSOFT CORPORATION, AMAZON WEB SERVICES, HEWLETT PACKARD ENTERPRISE, GEMALTO NV, CLOUDERA INC., and CENTRIFY CORPORATION, amongst others.
Reasons to Purchase Big Data Security Market Report
• Provides latest insights into Global Big Data Security Market
• Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis
• To understand the dominating technology in the market
• The region that is expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period
• Identify the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major market players
• 3 months analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in Excel)
Customization of the Report
• This report can be customized to meet the desired requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs.レポート目次
1.1 Key Study Deliverables
1.2 Market Definition
1.3 Study Assumptions
2. Big Data Security Market Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Big Data Security Market Insights
4.1 Big Data Security Market Overview
4.2 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.2.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.2.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.2.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.2.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.2.5 Competitive Rivalry in the Industry
4.3 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.4 Industry Policies
5. Big Data Security Market Dynamics
5.1 Big Data Security Market Drivers
5.1.1 Increasing Variety And Volume of Business Data Generated from Various Sources
5.1.2 Increasing Cyber-Attacks Demand for Scalable High Security Solutions
5.1.3 Growth of E-Commerce Industry
5.2 Big Data Security Market Challenges
5.2.1 Lack of Data Security Awareness
5.2.2 Low Data Security Budget And High Installation Cost of Solution
5.2.3 Lack of Security Expertise And Skilled Personnel
6. Technology Snapshot
7. Global Big Data Security Market
7.1 Big Data Security Market By Deployment Type
7.2 Big Data Security Market By Service
7.2.1 Professional services
7.2.2 Managed services
7.3 Big Data Security Market By Organization Size
7.3.1 Small & Medium Enterprises
7.3.2 Large Enterprises
7.4 Big Data Security Market By Technology
7.4.1 Identity And Access Management
7.4.2 Security Information And Event Management
7.4.3 Intrusion Detection System/Intrusion Prevention System (Ids/Ips)
7.4.4 Unified Threat Management
7.5 Big Data Security Market By End User Industry Type
7.5.1 Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI)
7.5.3 IT & telecommunication
7.5.4 Aerospace and Defense
7.5.6 Retail and consumer goods
7.6 Big Data Security Market By Region
7.6.1 North America
22.214.171.124 Rest of Europe
126.96.36.199 Rest of Asia – Pacific
7.6.4 Latin America
7.6.5 Middle East & Africa
8. Competitive Intelligence – Company Profiles
8.1 Oracle Corporation
8.2 IBM Corporation
8.3 Microsoft Corporation
8.4 Amazon Web Services
8.5 Hewlett Packard Enterprise
8.6 Gemalto NV
8.7 Cloudera Inc.
8.8 Centrify Corporation
*List not Exhaustive*
9. Investment Analysis
10. Future of Global Big Data Security Market