• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2018年3月
|Single User（1名様用）||￥442,000 (USD4,250)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Team User（7名様用）||￥468,000 (USD4,500)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate User||￥910,000 (USD8,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
The biomedical pressure sensor market is projected to register a healthy CAGR of 7.63% over the forecast period (2018 – 2023). The scope of the report includes technologies, like fiber optic, telematics, capacitive, and Piezoresistive, and is limited to applications like diagnostics, therapeutic, medical imaging, monitoring, and fitness. The regions considered in the scope of the report include North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa.
Integrating Sensors With Respiratory Devices and Patient Monitoring
The ultimate goal for medical device manufacturers is to continue the development of intelligent devices that enhance the effectiveness of patient care, while keeping the cost of that care or treatment method at a level that the healthcare provider can justify to the insurance industry and the patient. Patients can have increased mobility due to the smaller size of the devices, and therefore, not be required to be hospitalized during treatments, thus keeping the cost of healthcare down. Sensors, such as, wedge pressure measure for cardiac diagnosis, provide a natural application for pressure sensing. An attempt is being made to develop permanently implanted sensors for devices, like optimum hemodynamic pacemakers, titrated drug dosages, or for combined treatment effects. They are used in both diagnostic types of equipment for measuring the pressure of air expelled from the lungs, and in therapeutic equipment, such as, oxygen therapy equipment, nebulizers, and ventilators. The market for biomedical pressure sensors is primarily supported by small, low-cost devices in the coming years.
Piezoresistive Sensors are Witnessing Increasing Demand
High measurement accuracy and compact size are of prime importance in the industry; hence, the demand for piezoresistive pressure sensors in the market is comparatively high. The miniaturization of sensors has allowed for the integration of vital and critical infrastructure elements, which can be concentrated on a single monolithic die, with an option for customization that can provide an easy-to-use tape and reel, to render an accurate picture of the scenario. Major application of the piezoresistive technology to monitor the patient’s vital organs, and provide accurate and reliable diagnostics in a wide range of conditions, make it a very sought-after technology, which is expected to witness huge growth in the industry.
Asia-Pacific to become the Largest Market over the Forecast Period
The Asia-Pacific region accounted for the major share because of growth in application areas of the healthcare sector. The escalating demand in the emerging economies of China, South Korea, and India is predicted to spur the regional demand for such sensors. The presence of large semiconductor companies, sensor manufacturers, and efficient system suppliers in the North American countries, such as the United States and Canada, is supporting the production of biomedical sensors and propelling the industry’s growth in the region.
Key Developments in the Market
• January 2018: UConn engineers created a biodegradable pressure sensor that could help doctors monitor chronic lung disease, swelling of the brain, and other medical conditions before dissolving harmlessly in a patient’s body. The small, flexible sensor is made of medically safe materials already approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for use in surgical sutures, bone grafts, and medical implants. It is designed to replace existing implantable pressure sensors that have potentially toxic components.
Major Players: FISO TECHNOLOGIES INC, MAQUET COMPANY, OPSENS INC, SAMBA SENSORS, RJC ENTERPRISES LLC, ALL SENSORS CORPORATION, AND ADINSTRUMENTS COMPANY, amongst Others
Reasons to Purchase This Report
• How the growing demand for enhanced patient care act as a driver to the global market scenario?
• Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis
• Which regions are expected to witness fastest growth during the forecast period?
• Identify the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major market players.
• 3 months analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
Customization of the Report
• This report can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needsレポート目次
1.1 Key Study Deliverables
1.2 Key Study Assumptions
1.3 Market Definition
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.2.1 Increasing Spending on diagnostics
4.3 Market Restraints
4.3.1 High costs of the systems
4.4 Porter’s Five Forces Model – Industry Attractiveness
5. Global Biomedical Pressure Sensors Market Segmentation – By Technology
5.2 Fiber Optic
6. Global Biomedical Pressure Sensors Market Segmentation – By Application
6.3 Medical Imaging
6.5 Fitness and Wellness
7. Global Biomedical Pressure Sensors Market Segmentation – By Region
7.1 North America
7.4 Latin America
7.5 Middle East & Africa
8. Global Biomedical Pressure Sensors Market , Competitive Intelligence – Company Profiles
8.1 Fiso Technologies Inc.
8.2 Maquet Company
8.3 Getinge Group
8.5 Samba Sensors
8.6 Rjc Enterprises Llc
8.7 All Sensors Corporation
8.8 Adinstruments Company
9. Investment Analysis
10. Future of the Biomedical Pressure Sensors Market