• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2018年7月10日
|Single User（1名様用）||￥454,750 (USD4,250)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Team User（7名様用）||￥481,500 (USD4,500)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate User||￥936,250 (USD8,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
The compact camera module market is expected to register a CAGR of over 12% during the forecast period 2018 – 2023. The scope of the market is limited to the applications of CCM in the mobile, consumer electronics, automotive, healthcare and industrial verticals.
With significant advancements in technology and an evolving supply chain, the market is slowly witnessing a shift from a very fragmented market to a more consolidated one. The present CCM market is mainly dominated by Asian players, mainly Japanese and Korean firms. The market is also witnessing an emergence of Chinese and Taiwanese firms as well. In the current scenario, being a part of the mobile manufacturing market supply chain is known to be a key factor for success in the CCM market. For instance, the Korean ecosystem has observed sustained development due to the presence Samsung and LG.
Mobile Sector to Hold A Major Share of Compact Camera Module Market
Mobile segment holds the largest market share of the compact camera module market, owing to the growing consumer specifications and the stiff competitive nature of the market. Cameras have become a critical and important feature for mobile device manufacturers as the purchasing decision of the consumer is greatly dependent on the type of camera and the pixel size of the camera. The CCM market is aided by the adoption of high resolution cameras in mobiles and has been doubled by the adoption of front-facing cameras as well. The market is driven by the increasing resolution requirement for both rear and front-facing mobile cameras. The trend of selfies has had a great impact on the increasing the need for performance of front-facing camera of mobiles and cost of camera devices. Furthermore, innovations in this area have been game changing, demanding for an enormous increase in camera module content per smartphone.
Asia Pacific to Hold the Largest Compact Camera Module Market Share
Demand for connected cars in Japan buoyed by the Japanese governments plans to improve the connected cars division before Olympics 2020, is expected to boost the demand for CMM in the near future. These have led Japanese OEMs to showcase the AD technologies, to increase the consumers’ awareness for automated driving systems. Furthermore, the introduction of the smart cities is acting as a major driving force for the video surveillance market in China. Advanced video surveillance techniques have been integrated with city administration, to boost the efficiency. Moreover, in India, various states like Tamil Nadu and Maharashtra have also made it mandatory for all private institutions to deploy CCTV surveillance. Video surveillance System can help in slashing the crime rates in high crime rate states like Delhi and Maharashtra. All these trends have driven the adoption of video surveillance cameras across the region, thus aiding the growth of the compact camera module market.
Key Developments in Compact Camera Module Market
• October 2017 – Toradex launched OV5640 5MP MIPI-CSI camera module. This module is an add-on board for the Apalis family of system on modules (SoMs) compatible with the Ixora carrier board. The CSI camera module uses an OmniVision OV5640 camera sensor with built-in autofocus offering low-voltage, high-performance and a 5-megapixel CMOS image sensor
• September 2017 – Canon announced the launch of Canon MM100-WS, a compact multi-purpose module camera. The module offers high customization and is designed for high level of dust and moisture resistance
Major Players: SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS CO., LTD, LG ELECTRONICS INC., SONY CORPORATION, SEMCO, INC., PRIMAX ELECTRONICS LTD., SHARP CORPORATION, SUNNY OPTICAL TECHNOLOGY COMPANY LIMITED, FOXCONN TECHNOLOGY CO.LTD and SHENZHEN O-FILM TECH CO. LTD amongst others.
Reasons to Purchase Compact Camera Module Market Report
• Current and future Compact camera module market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
• Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis
• The segments that are expected to dominate the market
• Regions that are expected to witness fastest growth during the forecast period
• Identify the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major market players.
• 3 month analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel)
Customization of the Report
• This report can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needsレポート目次
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Market Definition
2. Compact Camera Module Market Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Compact Camera Module Market Dynamics
4.1 Compact Camera Module Market Overview
4.2 Compact Camera Module Market Drivers
4.2.1 Growing Applications Of CCM In The Automotive Industry
4.3 Compact Camera Module Market Restraints
4.3.1 Maturing Mobile Market
4.4 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.5 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Force Analysis
4.5.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.5.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.5.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.5.5 Competitive Rivalry
5. Global Compact Camera Module Market Segmentation
5.1 Compact Camera Module Market By Type of Focus
5.2 Compact Camera Module Market By End User
5.2.2 Consumer Electronics
5.3 Compact Camera Module Market By Geography
5.3.1 North America
188.8.131.52 United States
184.108.40.206 United Kingdom
5.3.4 Latin America
5.3.5 Middle East & Africa
6. Competitive Intelligence – Key Vendor Profiles
6.1 Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd
6.2 LG Electronics Inc.
6.3 Sony Corporation
6.4 Semco, Inc.
6.5 Primax Electronics Ltd.
6.6 Sharp Corporation
6.7 Sunny Optical Technology Company Limited
6.8 Foxconn Technology Co.Ltd
6.9 Shenzhen O-Film Tech Co. Ltd
7. Investment Analysis
8. Future Outlook