• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2018年5月5日
|Single User（1名様用）||￥459,000 (USD4,250)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Team User（7名様用）||￥486,000 (USD4,500)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate User||￥945,000 (USD8,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
The global context aware computing market is expected to register a CAGR of 28.45%, during the forecast period (2018-2023). This report provides information about the leading players in the market and a corresponding detailed analysis of the top vendors in the context aware computing market. In addition, the report discusses the major drivers that influence the growth of the market. It also outlines the challenges faced by the vendors and the market at large, as well as the key trends that are emerging in the market.
The rising number of connected devices is resulting in a flood of information from various application areas, and as a result, the ability to filter data based on the current context is becoming increasingly important in today’s fast-paced world. The outpour of information from data sources, such as inferences about time, current location, weather conditions or social relationships is resulting in the need to make contextual use of the available information.
These smart and intelligent apps are transforming the retail industry by providing an opportunity to interact with the shopper and then suggesting shopping suggestion, leading to an immersive and more satisfying shopping experience, by leveraging the power of AI and apps to improve their business considerably. Google’s latest feature, i.e., Google Now on Tap, is one of the most notable examples of Intelligent Apps already transforming the smartphone experience. It allows accessing a wide variety of information on what the screen, which not only enhances user experience but also helps businesses increase their visibility. The feature “Reads” the content and scans for specific keywords and understands its context before providing you with the results. AI led context-aware computing is partly conscious in the present situation of the user and makes it easier to find a solution or a suggestion to the user’s query by understand and responding in real time.
Integration of Various Apps in In-car Implementation is Driving its Adoption in Automotive Industry
The major adoption of these solutions can be perceived in the automotive industry. This can be witnessed through the trend of equipping vehicles with sophisticated sensors and a mobile Internet connection enabling services, like Facebook updates, tweets, or Google Maps as an everyday commodity. The integration of telematics services, healthcare apps in the vehicle driving ecosystem is leading to increasing demand by the customers more context-aware smartphone-known applications as an in-car implementation. Combining these two markets would enable both of them not just to grow fast but change the dynamics of customized user experience for a better and much more powerful user assistance system.
North America To Hold The Largest Share In 2018
North America held the largest market share in 2017, and Asia Pacific region is expected to register highest CAGR during the forecast period 2018-2023. The United States holds the largest share of the market due to the presence of large number of services and software providers, whereas presence of large number of SME’s and increasing technological penetration in Asia Pacific region especially in countries, like China, India, Vietnam is expected to fuel the market growth in this region.
Despite the economic slowdown & recession of 2008-09, the US market for was not affected in the post-recession period. The increasing network speed and growth in IoT is driving the demand for next-gen search engines in the region. The increasing rate of smartphone penetration is also driving the usage of search engines through mobile devices.
Key Developments in the Market
• February 2018 – Italtel, a telecommunications company in IT system integration, managed services and Internet of Things solutions, revealed its latest 5G video application, delivering improved upload performances, reducing latency, and increasing the battery life of connected devices. Its i-EVS (Enhanced Video Services) – the latest advancement of its virtual Transcoding Unit (vTU) application – runs over a Multi-Access Edge Computing (MEC) platform and has been updated with new features, including Context-Aware and Location-Aware mechanisms, enabling Service Providers to launch new value-added services
The major players include – BAIDU, FLYTXT, FACEBOOK, GOOGLE LLC and INTEL CORPORATION, amongst others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
• To analyze various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis
• To understand the end-user vertical that is likely to witness highest adoption
• To identify the latest developments, market shares, and strategies employed by the major market players
• 3-month analyst support, along with the Market Estimate sheet (in Excel)
Customization of the Report
• This report can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needsレポート目次
1.1 Key Deliverables of the Study
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Market Definition
1.4 Key Findings of the Study
2. Research Approach and Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Factors Driving the Market
4.2.1 Growing Integration of Artifical Intelligence Layer & Sensor Data in to Mobile Apps
4.2.2 Potential for Integrated IoT Offerings by Enterprises
4.3 Factors Restraining the Market
4.3.1 Bombarding of Information may lead to Differentiating Contexts
4.4 Industry Policies
4.5 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.6 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Industry Forces Analysis
4.6.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.6.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.6.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.6.4 Threat of Substitute Products or Services
4.6.5 Competitive Rivalry among Existing Competitors
5. Technology Snapshot
6. Global Context Aware Computing Market Segmentation
6.1.2 Consumer Electronics
6.1.4 Automotive Industry
6.1.7 Logistics And Transportation
6.2.1 Device Manufactures(OEMs)
6.2.2 Mobile Network Operators
6.2.3 Online And Web And Social Networking Vendors
6.3 By Geography
6.3.1 North America
6.3.4 Latin America
6.3.5 Middle East & Africa
7. Competitive Intelligence – Company Profiles
7.1 Amazon.Com, Inc.
7.3 Apple Inc.
7.5 Google Inc.
7.6 Facebook Inc.
7.7 Microsoft Corporation
7.9 Intel Corporation
*List is Not Exhaustive
8. Investment Analysis
9. Future Outlook of Context Aware Computing Market