• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2018年7月10日
|Single User（1名様用）||￥454,750 (USD4,250)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Team User（7名様用）||￥481,500 (USD4,500)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate User||￥936,250 (USD8,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
The Distributed Antenna Systems market is expected to witness a CAGR of 11%, over the forecast period (2018-2023).
The Distributed Antenna System has helped industries overcome a lot of shortcomings when it comes to internet connectivity and high bandwidth. This is the reason why it is finding further acceptance in various other regions and industries as well. One of the major factors for the penetration of DAS has been increasing demand high speed connectivity everywhere. And as the technology has proved to be cost effective when compared to its counter-parts, even the governments across the globe have been proactively deploying this antenna system.
Increasing demand for better coverage everywhere
Internet has evolved exponentially in the past decade, especially the past few years. And so has the mobile internet. Every upgrade in the telecommunication technology, be it 3G or LTE, has provided higher speeds for mobile internet users. But this has come at the expense of connectivity. Every higher technology operates in higher frequency bands which gives higher speed but compromises on connectivity. To counter this, the telecom vendors had to deploy more cell sites and the bandwidth also reduces when the number of users increase. This is where Distributed Antenna System comes to the picture and caters to both the issues. It can be deployed in densely populated areas like malls and provide high bandwidth without the need to install micro or small cells. It has an edge over the small cells on a number of aspects, like it can accommodate multiple telecom vendors’ without the need to add on to the infrastructure.
The industry has a firm base in North American market with major players like Corning Incorporated and American Towers Corporation IP LLC having their majority of the revenue from this region. The technology has its own pros and cons but when it comes to high bandwidth with cost efficiency, the technology suits in most of the situations. After North America, Asia-Pacific is one the regions where DAS deployment has been increasing in the recent past. If we take the Indian market, which is one of the major contributors to the market, the internet penetration has been on the rise with the telecommunications technology upgrades in the recent past. Even the government had intervened to make sure that the telecommunication operators share DAS owned by them so that the customers of all operators can have the threshold bandwidth everywhere and these new technologies have wider adoption in the region. The government also suggested the state governments to implement DAS in the hospitals which have at-least 100 beds and malls which cover the minimum area of 25,000 sq. ft. This clearly indicates the governments’ intention to make the high bandwidth technologies successful with its direct impact on the DAS market.
Major Players: ANIXTER, INC., ADVANCED RF TECHNOLOGIES, INC., COBHAM PLC, ANTENNA PRODUCTS, COMMSCOPE, PT TOWER BERSAMA INFRASTRUCTURE TBK, CELL SIGNAL SOLUTIONS (CSS), CONNECTIVITY WIRELESS SOLUTION, SOLID, INC., TE CONNECTIVITY LTD., CORNING INCORPORATED, COMBA TELECOM SYSTEMS HOLDINGS LTD., DAS GROUP PROFESSIONALS, BOINGO WIRELESS, INC., JMA WIRELESS, IDEX GLOBAL SERVICES, INC., AMERICAN TOWER CORPORATION IP LLC., AT&T IP, INC., BIRD TECHNOLOGIES , OPTICAL TELECOM and TESSCO, amongst others
Key Developments in the Market
• May 2018: Comba Telecom completed the successful deployment of distributed antenna systems (DAS) for Bangkok’s metro system.
• May 2018: DAS Group Professionals finished the DAS installation in Wrigley Field of Chicago which is the home for Chicago Cubs.
• May 2018: JMA Wireless successfully deployed DAS in Rome’s busiest railway station, Roma Termini
Reasons to Purchase this Report
• The growing demand for high speed mobile internet brings out a very huge opportunity for the market
• The report analyzes the various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis
• The type of security and solution that are expected to dominate the market
• The regions are expected to witness fastest growth during the forecast period
• Identify the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major market players.
• 3 months analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in Excel)
Customization of the Report
• This report can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs.レポート目次
1.1 Key Deliverables of the Study
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Market Definition
1.4 Key Findings of the Study
2. Research Approach and Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Factors Driving the Market
4.2.1 Supports multiple telecom carriers and upcoming technologies
4.2.2 Low initial investment
4.3 Factors Challenging the Market
4.3.1 High cost to upgrade
4.4.1 Demand for better coverage as lower coverage technologies have higher penetration
4.5 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.6 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.6.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.6.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.6.4 Threat of Substitute Products or Services
4.6.5 Competitive Rivalry among Existing Competitors
5. Global Distributed Antenna System Market Segmentation
5.2.5 Sports and Entertainment
5.3 By Geography
5.3.1 North America
5.3.4 Latin America
5.3.5 Middle East & Africa
5.4 By Application
5.4.1 Enterprise DAS
5.4.2 Public Safety DAS
6. Vendor Market Share
7. Competitive Intelligence – Company Profiles
7.1 Anixter, Inc.
7.2 Advanced RF Technologies, Inc.
7.3 Cobham PLC
7.4 Antenna Products
7.6 PT Tower Bersama Infrastructure TBK
7.7 Cell Signal Solutions (CSS)
7.8 Connectivity Wireless Solutions
7.9 SOLiD, Inc.
7.10 TE Connectivity Ltd.
7.11 Corning Incorporated
7.12 Comba Telecom Systems Holdings Ltd.
7.13 DAS Group Professionals
7.14 Boingo Wireless, Inc.
7.15 JMA Wireless
7.16 IDEX Global Services, Inc.
7.17 American Tower Corporation IP LLC.
7.18 AT&T IP, Inc.
7.19 Bird Technologies
7.20 Optical Telecom
*List not Exhaustive
8. Investment Analysis
9. Future Outlook of Global Distributed Antenna Service Market