• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2018年2月
|Single User（1名様用）||￥450,500 (USD4,250)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Team User（7名様用）||￥477,000 (USD4,500)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate User||￥927,500 (USD8,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
The global dry-type transformer market is likely to grow at a significant rate, on account of increasing demand for electricity, growing focus on reduction of fire hazards, augmentation in power infrastructure, etc. The demand for electricity is growing on account of expanding commercial and industrial establishments and increasing usage of electrical appliances. The dry-type transformers are eco-friendly products, and it has safety advantages over wet-type transformers, which is a big boost for its market. Increasing investments in the transmission and distribution networks in countries, such as India and China, provides tremendous opportunity for dry-type transformers market during the forecast period. Countries in the Middle East & African region, like Iran and Saudi Arabia, are also investing in the expansion and restructuring of power grids, which increases the growth prospects of the dry-type transformer market. Asia-Pacific dominated the global market for dry-type transformers, with almost 42% of the market share, in 2017, and is expected to maintain its dominating market position during 2018-2023 (henceforth referred to as the forecast period).
Focus on Eco-friendly Products Drives the Market
Globally, improving the usage of eco-friendly products is growing, which has led to the development of technologies that can help in accomplishing the environmental targets. The wet-type transformers are prone to safety-related issues due to lower cooling rating, thereby leading to leakages from overheating. The use of dry-type transformers eliminates leaks and spills, hence, they are eco-friendly in nature. The dry-type transformers are a handy option to replace wet-type transformers, and after completion of their lifecycle. Apart from leakages and spills, the wet-type transformers have high risk of catching fire. Therefore, additional protocols are required to manage fire and environmental risks. Moreover, growth in indoor installation of transformers is a big boost for dry-type transformers. The use of eco-friendly products in upgradation and development of power infrastructure is being focused upon, which creates business opportunities for dry-type transformers, globally. Therefore, focus on eco-friendly products is a big boost for the dry-type transformer market during the forecast period.
Industrial Sector – Major Market
The industrial sector is the major consumer of electricity on account of widespread power requirements during operations. The demand for energy in the form of electrical is growing due to development of industrial infrastructure. Therefore, with surge in industrial infrastructure, the demand for dry-type transformer is predicted to grow.
Asia-Pacific to Dominate the Market Growth
The Asia-Pacific region is expected to dominate the market, owing to increasing industrialization and surging demand for energy. The dry-type technologies are also helpful in eliminating environmental risks related to leaks and spills. As the Asia-Pacific countries account for 43.9% share in the global electricity generation, the region is likely to maintain its dominance during the forecast period.
Key Developments in the Market
• September 2017: The acquisition of GE Industrial Solutions by ABB will include dry-type transformers.
• September 2017: The Lucknow metro development will require dispatch of auxiliary dry-type transformers for overhead electrification and powering the metro stations for lighting and other requirements.
MAJOR PLAYERS: HAMMOND POWER SOLUTIONS Inc., ABB Ltd, EATON CORPORATION PLC, SIEMENS AG, CG POWER AND INDUSTRIAL SOLUTIONS Ltd, VOLTAMP TRANSFORMERS Ltd, SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC SE, amongst others.
Reasons to Purchase This Report
• Identify the drivers, restraints, and opportunities possessed by the global dry-type transformer market, with in-depth analysis.
• Analyze the various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
• Identify the most dominating technology with forecasted market estimate in the global dry-type transformer market.
• Identify the largest, fastest-growing, and significant regions during the forecast period.
• Identify the latest developments, market shares, and strategies employed by the major market players.
• 3 months analyst support, along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
Customization of the Report
• This report can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you to get a report that suits your needs.レポート目次
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Methodology
3. Market Overview
3.2 Market Size and Demand Forecast Until 2023
3.3 Recent Trends and Developments
4. Market Dynamics
5. Value Chain Analysis
6. Porter’s Five Force Analysis
6.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
6.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
6.3 Threat of New Entrants
6.4 Threat of Substitutes
6.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
7. Global Dry-type Transformer Market Analysis, by Voltage (Overview, Market Size & Demand Forecast Until 2023)
7.1 Low Voltage
7.2 Medium Voltage
8. Global Dry-type Transformer Market Analysis, by Geography (Overview, Market Size & Demand Forecast Until 2023)
8.2 North America
8.4 South America
8.5 Middle East & Africa
9. Global Dry-type Transformer Market Analysis, by Application (Overview, Market Size & Demand Forecast Until 2023)
10. Global Dry-type Transformer Market Analysis, by End-phase (Overview, Market Size & Demand Forecast Until 2023)
10.1 Single Phase
10.2 Three Phase
11. Key Company Analysis* (Overview, Buisness Segmentation, Financial Analysis**, Recent Development and Analyst View)
11.1 Hammond Power Solutions Inc.
11.2 ABB Ltd
11.3 Eaton Corporation PLC.
11.4 Siemens AG
11.5 CG Power and Industrial Solutions Ltd
11.6 Voltamp Transformers Ltd
11.7 Schneider Electric SE
11.8 Jinpan International USA Ltd
11.9 Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd
11.10 General Electric Company
11.11 Virginia Transformer Corp.
(*List of companies is not exhaustive. Please let us know if you are interested in any company profile)
12. Competitive Landscape
12.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
12.2 Joint Ventures, Collaborations and Agreements
(**Subject to availability on public domain)