• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2018年4月
• 産業分類：Energy & Power
|Single User（1名様用）||￥480,250 (USD4,250)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Team User（7名様用）||￥508,500 (USD4,500)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate User||￥988,750 (USD8,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
Dual carbon batteries are batteries that have both the anode and cathode made of carbon. These batteries get charged roughly twenty times faster and last longer, as compared to high-end lithium-ion batteries, thus offering a significant advantage that can be used in multiple applications. In 2014, a Japanese company named Power Plus Japan (PJP) became the first company to commercialize its production. The company is marketing its batteries using the name Ryden.
Growing Electric Vehicle Adoption – An Upcoming Market Opportunity
Dual carbon battery can be charged at a relatively faster rate than lithium-ion batteries, and dual carbon battery has the potential to be implemented in EVs. The market is likely to be driven by the growing adaptation of EVs, as EVs offer a clean alternative to vehicles with internal combustion engines (ICE). In 2016, new registrations of electric cars hit a new record, with worldwide sales of over 750 thousand. Furthermore, the global electric car stock crossed two million vehicles in 2016, after crossing the one million threshold in 2015. The growth was primarily led by the United States and until 2015, the country accounted for the largest chunk of the global electric car stock. In 2016, China had the largest electric car stock across the globe, with about one-thirds of the global total. China also has a position among the global leaders in the electrification of other transport modes, as the country has more than 200 million electric two wheelers, 3-4 million low-speed electric vehicles (LSEVs), and more than 300 thousand electric buses. In the near future, dual carbon battery has a potential to be adapted as a power source in EVs, and as the EV adoption has been increasing, the dual carbon battery market has an upcoming opportunity.
Opportunities in Asia-Pacific
Due to increased electrification activities in the region, the Asia-Pacific battery market is expected to register significant growth over the coming decade. Dual carbon batteries have not yet penetrated the market at a significant level. The regional battery market is likely to be driven by developments in the electronics, manufacturing, power generation, communication, and information industries, in countries, such as India, China, Japan, and South Korea.
Key Developments in the Market
• January 2018: Power Japan Plus Inc. (PJP) and Teikyo University (Teikyo), a private university in Tokyo, entered a joint experiment, aiming the creation of a low-carbon campus. The agreement consists of a dual carbon battery, Ryden, developed and commercialized to augment renewable energy adaptation.
The major players include – Power Japan Plus, amongst others
Reasons to Purchase this report
• Current and future dual carbon battery market outlook in the developed and emerging markets.
• Analyzing various perspectives of the market, with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
• The segment that is expected to dominate the market.
• The regions that are expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period.
• Identify the latest developments, market shares, and strategies employed by the major market players.
• 3 months analyst support, along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel)
Customization of the Report
• This report can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs.レポート目次
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Methodology
3. Market Overview
3.2 Market Size and Demand Forecast until 2023
3.3 Recent Trends and Developments
4. Market Dynamics
5. Supply Chain Analysis
6. Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
6.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
6.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
6.3 Threat of New Entrants
6.4 Threat of Substitutes
6.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
7. Market Segmentation and Analysis By Application (Overview, Market Size, and Demand Forecast until 2023)
7.1 By Application
8. Regional Market Analysis (Overview, Market Size, and Demand Forecast until 2023)
8.1 North America
8.4 Rest of the World
9. Key Company Analysis* (Overview, Products & Services, Financials**, Recent Developments, and Analyst View)
9.1 Power Japan Plus
10. Competitive Landscape
10.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
10.2 Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
10.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
*List not Exhaustive
**Subject to availability on the public domain