• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2018年3月
|Single User（1名様用）||￥467,500 (USD4,250)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Team User（7名様用）||￥495,000 (USD4,500)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate User||￥962,500 (USD8,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
The electrochemical sensor market is projected to register a strong CAGR of 11.27% over the forecast period (2018 – 2023).The scope of the report is limited to end users like aerospace & defense, industrial, automotive, and marine. The regions considered in the scope of the report include North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
The Advent of Microelectronics Industry and Micro-Fabrication Technologies Down to the Nano-Scale is Indicating Promising Growth
A good indication of this growth is the increasing demand for the ersonal monitoring devices, such as glucose sensors for diabetics or the recently developed sensors for blood pressure detection. Medical care is becoming more personal with the help of electrochemical sensors, where care can be customized to suit the individual requirements of a patient. Additionally, treatment procedures can be addressed by knowing biological rhythms and unique metabolism conditions. Increased demand for patient monitoring applications, technological innovations in MEMS enabling the design of low-cost, and high performance sensors that can be easily integrated into other applications are some of the key drivers for growth in this market.
Electrochemical systems have become an integral part of several factories across the world. They are widely used for the monitoring & control of environmental conditions and other appliances. There is a growing demand for electrochemical gas sensors in emission control, as indoor air quality, in fill gas detection with effective multiple gas detection capability, and cost efficiency are some of the factors driving the growth of the market. Additionally, strict safety regulations laid down by the various governments are further anticipated to propel the growth of the market in the coming years.
North America to Register the Largest Market over the Forecast Period
North America is one of the largest markets for advanced research industries, globally. The huge market in the region is mainly due to growing R&D activities in biomedical, automotive, building automations, and other verticals. Additionally, North America is one of the largest markets for advanced electronic devices and control, globally. The huge market in the region is mainly due to large-scale domestic manufacturing, government initiative toward disruptive technologies, and technological innovation in information technology. Moreover, the future growth in the smart cities market to move on for energy-efficient and conservation-related solutions in North America will possibly directly influence the market of electrochemical sensors from early adoption phase to mass-adoption.
Key Developments in the Market
• March 2017: Honeywell announced its first-ever professionally installed and monitored wireless combination smoke and carbon monoxide (CO) detector for residential purposes. The 5800COMBO is easy to install and helps to protect homeowners from multiple dangers through continuous central station monitoring, compared to unmonitored detectors.
Major Players: HONEYWELL CORPORATION, NORTHROP GRUMMAN CORPORATION, BOSCH SENSORTEC GMBH, ANALOG DEVICES, INC. amongst others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
• How the growing number of passenger travel act as a driver to the global market scenario?
• Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis
• Which regions are expected to witness fastest growth during the forecast period?
• Identify the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major market players.
• 3 months analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
Customization of the Report
• This report can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs.レポート目次
1.1 Key Study Deliverables
1.2 Key Study Assumptions
1.3 Market Definition
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.2.1 Increase in the Demand in Oil & Gas Industry
4.3 Market Restraints
4.3.1 Issues Related to Size, Energy Consumption, and Sensitivity
4.4 Porter’s Five Forces Model – Industry Attractiveness
5. Technology Snapshot
5.1 Fiber Optic Technology
5.2 Laser Technology
5.3 Biophotonic Technology
6. Global Electrochemical Sensors Market – Segmented by Type
6.1 Potentiometric Sensors
6.2 Amperometric Sensors
6.3 Conductometric Sensors
7. Global Electrochemical Sensors Market – Segmented by Technology
7.1 Electrochemical Gas Sensors
7.2 Electrochemical Biosensors
8. Global Electrochemical Sensors Market – Segmented by Application
8.1 Water & Wastewater Treatment
8.2 Oil & Gas
8.5 Environmental Monitoring
8.6 Food & Beverages
8.7 Consumer Electronics
8.8 Transport & Logistics
8.9 Building Automation and Domestic Application
8.10 Others (R&D Labs, Educational Institutions Involved In Research)
9. Global Electrochemical Sensors Market Segmented By Region
9.1 North America
9.4 Latin America
9.5 Middle East & Africa
10. Global Electrochemical Sensors Market , Competitive Intelligence – Company Profiles
10.1 Delphi Corporation
10.2 Emerson Process Management
10.3 Mine Safety Appliances
10.4 Siemens AG
10.5 Honeywell Analytics
10.6 Rae Systems, Inc.
10.7 Teledyne Monitor Labs, Inc.
10.8 Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
10.9 Smiths Detection
10.10 General Electric Company
11. Investment Analysis
11.1 Recent Mergers and Acquisitions
11.2 Investor Outlook
12. Future of Electrochemical Sensors Market