• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2018年2月
|Single User（1名様用）||￥467,500 (USD4,250)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Team User（7名様用）||￥495,000 (USD4,500)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate User||￥962,500 (USD8,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
The International Energy Agency (IEA) predicts that the demand for energy will increase by 1.4% per year, till 2040, with oil & natural gas contributing to approximately half the need. However, the global average field recovery from water flooding is currently around 35%, leaving between 60 to 70% of oil in place. The employment of enhanced oil recovery (EOR) techniques is expected to increase significantly across the globe, during the forecast period, to maximize ultimate economic recovery from existing oil and gas fields. Furthermore, increasing numeral of mature oil wells, and encouraging government regulation and programs in countries, such as India, is expected to supplement the growth of the market further. However, environmental issues, such as brine contamination and the prolonged ‘lower for longer oil’ condition of crude oil, may restraint the growth of the market during the forecast period.
Maturing Oilfields – Fueling the Demand
Maximizing recovery of oil from aging resources is a primary concern for oil companies and authorities. Also, the rate of replacement of the produced reserves by discoveries has been declining steadily in the past decades. Therefore, the increase of the recovery factors from mature fields under primary and secondary production is expected to be critical to meet the growing global energy demand during the forecast period. The Southeast Asian region is witnessing a constant increase of mature fields. Countries across the globe, such as India, the US, the UK, Malaysia, are expected to extensively promote EOR friendly policy. Furthermore, in the current ‘lower for longer’ market scenario and market trend of developing more offshore development projects, the companies are expected to adopt a wait and watch strategy for announcing new E&P projects. This would further supplement the demand for EOR services from the maturing field, across the globe.
Gas Injection to Register High Demand in North America
Gas Injection offers advantages, such as reduction of oil viscosity and added pressure in the reservoir for oil production. With increasing focus on unconventional gas production across the globe, the demand for gas injection based EOR techniques is expected to increase during the forecast period. In 2017, owing to Shale boom, the US became a net exporter of natural gas and is expected to become a net oil exporter by 2027. Gas injection is expected to account for approximately 60% of EOR production in the United States, with growing emphasis on CO2 based EOR. The regional availability of vast resources of cheap sources of CO2 from natural sources and are readily available CO2 pipeline system is expected to supplement the further growth of CO2-based EOR. The United States and Canada are expected to further ramp up production from their unconventional reserves during the forecast period, which would, in turn, supplement the demand for gas injection-based EOR in North America.
India – Expected Dark Horse in the Market
The producing oilfields of India are continually aging with average recovery factor remaining continuously below the global average. As a part of the broader ‘Energy Security’ program, the government has set a goal to reduce 10% of crude oil import by 2022, with EOR emerging as an answer for the same. In January 2018, Indian government proposed the draft policy for boosting oil and gas output through projects using EOR techniques, offering significant fiscal incentives, including 50% waiver of oil cess and reduced profit petroleum sharing for companies. State-run company – ONGC plans to invest INR 57,825 crore on 28 EOR projects, while Cairn India plans to spend INR 37,000 crore to ramp up production using EOR. Such similar investment by the oil and gas operators and the government is expected to significantly attract international EOR players to India, during the forecast period.
Key Developments in the Market
• January 2018: Pulse Oil announces 100% independent assessment of Bigoray EOR Project.
• January 2018: Department of Energy to invest USD 30 million to boost unconventional recovery in the United States.
• January 2018: ADNOC to expand CCUS portfolio to meet a six-fold increase in the utilization of CO2 for Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR) projects.
• October 2017: Chevron Sanctioned Stage 1 Captain Enhanced Oil Recovery Project.
Major Players: HALLIBURTON Co., PRAXAIR TECHNOLOGY Inc., ROYAL DUTCH SHELL PLC, STATOIL ASA, BP PLC, CHINA PETROLEUM & CHEMICAL CORPORATION, OIL AND NATURAL GAS CORPORATION Ltd, CHEVRON PHILIPS CHEMICAL COMPANY, SCHLUMBERGER Ltd, EXXONMOBIL CORPORATION, CONOCOPHILLIPS, PETROLEO BRASILEIRO SA, LUKOIL OIL Co.
REASONS TO PURCHASE THIS REPORT
• Identify the drivers, restraints, and opportunity possessed by the global enhanced oil recovery (EOR) market with in-depth analysis.
• Analyze the various perspectives of the global market dynamics with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
• Identify the most dominating type of technology and location with forecasted market estimate for the market.
• Identify the largest, fastest growing, and significant regions during the forecast period with in-depth analysis.
• Identify the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major market players.
• 3 months analyst support, along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
Customization of the Report
• This report can be customized to meet your requirements.レポート目次
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Methodology
3. Market Overview
3.2 Market Size and Demand Forecast Until 2023
3.3 Recent Trends and Developments
3.4 Government Rules & Regulations
4. Market Dynamics
5. Value Chain Analysis
6. Porter’s Five Force Analysis
6.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
6.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
6.3 Threat of New Entrants
6.4 Threat of Substitute Products & Services
6.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
7. Global Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR) Market Analysis, by Technology
7.1 Gas Injection
7.2 Chemical Injection
7.3 Thermal Injection
7.4 Microbial Injection
8. Global Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR) Market Analysis, by Location
9. Global Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR) Market Analysis, by Geography
9.1.5 Rest of Asia-Pacific
9.2 North America
9.2.3 Rest of North America
9.3.5 Rest of Europe
9.4 South America
9.4.4 Rest of South America
9.5 Middle East & Africa
9.5.1 Saudi Arabia
9.5.6 Rest of Middle East & Africa
10. Key Company Analysis* (Overview, Business Segmentation, Financial Analysis**, Recent Development)
10.1 Halliburton Co.
10.2 Praxair Technology, Inc.
10.3 Royal Dutch Shell PLC
10.4 Statoil ASA
10.5 BP PLC
10.6 China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation
10.7 Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd
10.8 Chevron Philips Chemical Company
10.9 Schlumberger Ltd
10.10 ExxonMobil Corporation
10.12 Petroleo Brasileiro SA
10.13 Lukoil Oil Co.
(*List of companies is not exhaustive. Please let us know if you are interested in any company profile)
11. Competitive Landscape
11.1 Mergers and Acquisitions
11.2 Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
12.1 Contact Us
(**Subject to availability on public domain)