• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2018年3月
|Single User（1名様用）||￥450,500 (USD4,250)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Team User（7名様用）||￥477,000 (USD4,500)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate User||￥927,500 (USD8,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
By 2023, the global amino acids market is expected to reach USD 37.6 million, registering a CAGR of 5.9% during 2018-2023 (the forecast period).
• Prinova USA is promoting an advanced essential amino acid ingredient called Reginator at SupplySide West, after its recent manufacturing and distribution agreement with ingredient supplier, Zanda LLC. Notably, Reginator is a patented blend of nine essential amino acids, plus arginine, which is known to increase muscle synthesis, enhance athletic performance, and support a healthy, balanced diet for active people of all ages.
The increase in the consumption of dietary supplements for protein intake, coupled with the rising health consciousness among consumers, is the major factor that is driving the amino acids market. Also, this factor is likely to surge the demand for amino acids. Moreover, amino acids are used to manufacture supplements that are consumed by athletes and aged people, which, in turn, drives the overall dynamics for the amino acids market. With several health benefits of amino acids, including strengthening of immune system, muscle improvement, arthritis, and cancer, the market for the same is expected to witness a strong performance. However, the shortage of raw material supply is anticipated to pose a challenge for manufacturers and, thus hinder the amino acids market growth. For instance: increasing prices of corn, soybean, and wheat are expected to impact the market profitability. The advent of microfiltration process to increase the yield offers a tremendous growth opportunity for amino acids market.
Based on source, the market has been categorized into plant-based, animal-based, and microbial-based amino acid. The plant-based raw material segment led the amino acids market with major sources, such as soybean, corn, and wheat. Due to the health benefits associated with this type of amino acids, it is being used in the end-user industries, like animal feed additives, food & dietary supplements, flavor enhancer, and pharmaceuticals. Owing to the ban imposed on meat & bone meal, the demand for animal-based raw materials, such as fish silage and meat meal, are expected to witness heavy growth. Also, the microbial-based amino acids segment is anticipated to note a higher growth rate in the coming years.
Based on application, the market has been segmented into animal feed, pharmaceuticals, and food & beverage. Dietary supplement is occupying a significant share in the, both, plant and animal-based amino acids segments. Owing to demographical changes and changing consumer behavior, it is likely to continue the same. There has been an increase in the demand for amino acids from the pharmaceuticals sector with its varied application, such as buffering agents in antacids, analgesics, and antiperspirants.
Owing to the growing demand, improved economic condition and, hence the consumption, Asia-Pacific is expected to record the highest CAGR of about 6.1% during the forecast period. Within the region, China remains one of the major exporters of amino acids across the world. Owing to the increasing amino acids’ application in the animal feed sector, South America is likely to follow Asia-Pacific. However, developed economies, like North America, are anticipated to record moderate growth rates during the forecast period.
MAJOR PLAYERS: PRINOVA GROUP LLC, ROYAL DSM, KEMIN INDUSTRIES, AJINOMOTO CO. INC. (JAPAN), KYOWA HAKKO BIO CO. LTD (JAPAN), AMINO GMBH, ARCHER DANIELS MIDLAND COMPANY (USA), NOVUS INTERNATIONAL, INC. (USA), DAESANG CORPORATION (SOUTH KOREA), EVONIK INDUSTRIES AG (GERMANY) GLOBAL BIOCHEM TECHNOLOGY GROUP CO. LTD (HONG KONG) and SUNITOMO CHEMICAL CO. LTD, amongst others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
• Analyzing outlook of the market with the recent trends and Porter’s five forces analysis.
• Market dynamics, which essentially consider the factors that are impelling the present market scenario, along with growth prospects of the market over the forecast period.
• Market segmentation analysis, including qualitative and quantitative research, incorporating the impact of economic and non-economic aspects.
• Country-level analysis, integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the market.
• Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players, along with the key strategies adopted for development over the past five years.
• Comprehensive company profiles, covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players.
• 3 months analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
Customization of the Report
• This report can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you to get a report that suits your needs.レポート目次
1.1 Key Deliverables of the Study
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Market Definition
2. Research Approach & Methodology
2.2 Research Designs
2.3 Study Timelines
2.4 Study Phases
2.4.1 Secondary Research
2.4.2 Discussion Guide
2.4.3 Market Engineering and Econometric Modelling
2.4.4 Expert Validation
3. Key Findings
4. Market Overview
5. Porter’s Five Force Analysis
5.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
5.3 Threat of New Entrants
5.4 Threat of Substitute Products & Services
5.5 Degree of Competition
6. Market Segmentation
6.1 By Source
6.1.1 Plant-based Amino Acid
6.1.2 Animal-based Amino Acid
6.1.3 Microbial-based Amino Acid
6.2 By Application
6.2.1 Food & Beverage
6.2.3 Animal Feed
6.3 By Geography
6.3.1 North America
188.8.131.52 United States
184.108.40.206 United Kingdom
6.3.4 South America
220.127.116.11 South Africa
7. Competitive Landscape
7.1 Strategies adopted by Players
7.2 Most Active Companies in the Past Five Years
7.3 Market Share Analysis
8. Company Profiles
8.1 Prinova Group LLC
8.2 Royal DSM
8.3 Kemin Industries
8.4 Ajinomoto Co. Inc. (Japan)
8.5 Kyowa Hakko Bio Co. Ltd (Japan)
8.6 AMINO GMBH
8.7 Archer Daniels Midland Company (USA)
8.8 Novus International, Inc. (USA)
8.9 Daesang Corporation (South Korea)
8.10 Evonik Industries AG (Germany)
8.11 Global Biochem Technology Group Co. Ltd (Hong Kong)
8.12 Sunitomo Chemical Co. Ltd