• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2018年3月
|Single User（1名様用）||￥467,500 (USD4,250)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Team User（7名様用）||￥495,000 (USD4,500)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate User||￥962,500 (USD8,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
The global fortifying agents market was valued is expected to reach over USD 66.7 billion by 2023, projecting a healthy CAGR of 10.3% over the forecast period. The growing demand for healthy food, along with the increasing heath awareness among consumers, has accelerated the usage of fortifying agents. These agents are largely being used in cereals, dairy, oil & fats, beverages, bakery, snacks and confectionary items in the global market. The rapid adaptation of fortifying agents in food processing industry, for better functional and nutritious attributes, is boosting the market.
The growing consumers demand for dietary supplements helps drive the fortifying agents market. Consumers demand for health foods also accentuates the demand for fortifying agents. The increasing awareness among consumers that dietary supplements with fortified nutrients is highly beneficial for the overall development of the human body is leading manufacturers to use fortified agents in their products.
Cereals, dairy, fat & oils, and baby food products are among the largest consuming industries for food fortifying agents in the world. The properties of improving food quality and nutrition, possessed by these agents, have broadened their application in the food industry, which includes bakery, breakfast items, and beverages. Baked products, such as biscuits, cookies, cakes, pastries, and breads, are increasing the fortifying agent application, rapidly. The products with higher health benefits are appealing consumers to consume such food items without price sensitivity in the food market. An increased number of food items is expected to appear in the market with innovative fortifying agents, during the forecast period.
Asia- pacific is expected to be the fastest growing market, as the consumption of functional and fortified food is increasing at a rapid pace. High population, low health-index, and increasing spending pattern of consumers for fortified food items are the factors backing the Asia-Pacific market growth. India and China are hotspots for fortifying agent consumption in Asia-Pacific market. North America is anticipated to remain the largest consumer for fortifying agents, followed by Europe.
MAJOR PLAYERS: E. I. DU PONT DE NEMOURS AND COMPANY, KERRY GROUP PLC, ASSOCIATED BRITISH FOODS PLC, WIBERG GMBH, PROLIANT NON-MEAT INGREDIENTS, CAMPUS SRL, WENDA INGREDIENTS, ADVANCED FOOD SYSTEMS, INC., ALISEIA SRL and REDBROOK INGREDIENT SERVICES LIMITED, amongst others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
• Analyzing outlook of the market with the recent trends and Porter’s five forces analysis.
• Market dynamics, which essentially consider the factors that are impelling the present market scenario, along with growth prospects of the market over the forecast period.
• Market segmentation analysis, including qualitative and quantitative research, incorporating the impact of economic and non-economic aspects.
• Country-level analysis, integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the market.
• Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players, along with the key strategies adopted for development over the past five years.
• Comprehensive company profiles, covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players.
• 3 months analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
Customization of the Report
• This report can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you to get a report that suits your needs.レポート目次
1.1 Research Methodology
1.2 Definition of the Market
1.3 Report Description
2. Key Findings of the Study
3. Market Overview
3.1 Market Trends
4. Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Consumer Awareness About Health Benefits of Fortifying Agents
4.1.2 Increasing Application of Fortifying Agents in Food Items
4.2.1 High-Cost of Fortifying Agents, Due to Expensive R&D Activities
4.3.1 Growing Demand in Emerging Economies
4.3.2 Growing Production of Fortifying Agents from Aternative Sources
4.4 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products & Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
5. Market Segments
5.1 By Type
5.1.5 Proteins & Amino Acids
5.2 By Application
5.2.1 Cereals & Cereal-based Products
5.2.2 Dairy & Dairy-based Products
5.2.3 Fats & Oils Market
5.2.4 Bulk Food Items
5.2.6 Infant Formula
5.2.7 Dietary Supplements
5.3 By Geography
5.3.1 North America
184.108.40.206 United States
220.127.116.11 United Kingdom
5.3.4 South America
18.104.22.168 South Africa
6. Competive Landscape
6.1 Most Active Companies
6.2 Market Share Analysis
6.3 Most Adaopted Market Strategies
7. Company Profiles
7.1 E. I. Du Pont De Nemours and Company
7.2 Kerry Group PLC
7.3 Associated British Foods PLC
7.4 Wiberg GmbH
7.5 Proliant Non-Meat Ingredients
7.6 Campus SRL
7.7 Wenda Ingredients
7.8 Advanced Food Systems, Inc.
7.9 Aliseia SRL
7.10 Redbrook Ingredient Services Limited