• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2018年2月
|Single User（1名様用）||￥454,750 (USD4,250)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Team User（7名様用）||￥481,500 (USD4,500)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate User||￥936,250 (USD8,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|本資料は、産業大気質管理システムの世界市場について調べ、産業大気質管理システムの世界規模、市場動向、市場環境、用途別（発電、セメント産業、鉄鋼業、化学工業、その他）分析、タイプ別（静電気降下装置（ESP）、排煙脱硫装置（FGD）、スクラバー、選択触媒還元脱硝装置（Selective Catalytic Reduction：SCR）、ファブリックフィルター）分析、アメリカ市場規模、ヨーロッパ市場規模、アジア市場規模、日本市場規模、中国市場規模、企業の競争環境、関連企業情報などをまとめた調査レポートです。|
・産業大気質管理システムの世界市場規模：タイプ別（静電気降下装置（ESP）、排煙脱硫装置（FGD）、スクラバー、選択触媒還元脱硝装置（Selective Catalytic Reduction：SCR）、ファブリックフィルター）
Environmental pollution has been a pressing problem for a while, and now it is in the priority list of all the governments across the world to step-up and take a stringent stand to curb it. The implementation of stringent air quality control norms by the developed nations boosts the adoption of industrial air quality control equipment in the short-term, and eventually, the developing nations are also expected to come up with similar norms, which are likely to increase the market demand for industrial air quality control systems in the long run. Asia-Pacific region is likely to witness fastest growth during the forecast period, due to the increasing construction activities leading to growth in the demand for cement, increasing coal-based power generation, and anticipated expansion in the oil & gas sector activities in the region.
Growing End-user Industries – Driving the Industrial Air Quality Control Systems Market
Air pollutants in the form of particulates, gases, vapors, or even aerosols have been increasing noticeably with the growing number of industries. Due to the increasing air toxins from the industries, air quality control regulations have increased worldwide. In Asia-Pacific, the industrial sector has witnessed strong growth in countries, such as China and India. In Europe, the industries are expected to outdo the growth rates of the previous years. Besides this, the industries in the United States are likely to revive, due to the government intention to ban automotive import from Mexico. Owing to the increasing environmental concerns, these industries have to comply with the global emission, which has created the market for air quality control equipment for industrial installations. Hence, with the increasing industrial establishment, the demand for industrial air quality control systems market is likely to increase during the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific to Dominate the Market Growth
Asia-Pacific is expected to dominate the demand for industrial air quality control systems during the forecast period, due to rising construction activities leading to growth of cement industry, increasing coal-based power generation, and anticipated expansion in the oil & gas sector activities in the region. Europe is expected to witness rise in the demand for industrial air quality control devices, due to the increasing governmental regulations for improving air quality. Further, the growing government regulations and anticipated growth of chemical industry is expected to drive the demand for industrial air quality control equipment in North America.
Increasing Emission Regulations in India
The increasing rate of coal consumption, illegal mining operations, and less efficient industrial processes have led to the deterioration of air quality in India. The country has also been witnessing growth of industrial sector, driven by the government’s “Make in India” campaign, which adds to the need to install air quality control devices as per the CPCB standards. In addition, the growing per-capita energy consumption and demand for the same are the major factors responsible for the high levels greenhouse gas emissions. As a result, the Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) has implemented air pollution control norms and standards that mandate the installation of air quality control systems in all industries, in the country. Hence, increasing government regulations regarding emissions is likely to drive the demand for industrial air quality control devices in the country.
Key Developments in the Market
• June 2017: The Central Electricity Authority (CEA) has set in place a roadmap for the plants to install essential pollution abatement technology earliest by 2020.
• March 2017: Li Keqiang, Premier of the People’s Republic of China, vowed to cut both SOx and NOx emissions. The government has already begun tightening regulations on both new and existing coal-fired power plants. It is reducing the allowed levels of particulate matter (PM) in certain areas to 5 mg/Nm3. The newly amended Air Pollution Law requires all older coal-fired plants to be retrofitted to meet environmental standards.
• February 2017: European Commission sent a warning to Germany, France, Spain, Italy, and the United Kingdom for failing to address repeated breaches of air pollution limits for nitrogen dioxide (NO2).
Major Players: GENERAL ELECTRIC, MITSUBISHI HITACHI POWER SYSTEMS Ltd, THERMAX Ltd, AMEC FOSTER WHEELER, BABCOCK & WILCOX ENTERPRISES Inc., DUCON TECHNOLOGIES Inc., FUJIAN LONGKING Co. Ltd, SiemeNS AG, GEA BISCHOFF, HAMON CORPORATION, ESCO INTERNATIONAL, HORIBA Ltd, CALGON CARBON CORPORATION, PURE AIR SOLUTIONS, TRI-MER, ANDRITZ Ag
REASONS TO PURCHASE THIS REPORT
• Identify the drivers, restraints, and opportunity possessed by the global industrial air quality control systems market with in-depth analysis.
• Analyze the various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
• Identify the most dominating type of service with forecasted market estimate.
• Identify the largest, fastest growing, and significant regions during the forecast period with in-depth analysis.
• Identify the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major market players.
• 3 months analyst support, along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
Customization of the Report
• This report can be customized to meet your requirements.レポート目次
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Methodology
3. Market Overview
3.2 Market Size and Demand Forecast until 2023
3.3 Recent Trends and Developments
4. Market Dynamics
5. Supply Chain Analysis
6. Global Air Quality Control Systems Market Analysis, By Geography
6.1 North America
6.1.3 Rest of North America
6.2.5 Rest of Asia Pacific
6.3.5 Rest of Europe
6.4 South America
6.4.4 Rest of South America
6.5 Middle East & Africa
6.5.1 Saudi Arabia
6.5.2 South Africa
6.5.4 Rest of Middle East & Africa
7. Global Air Quality Control Systems Market Analysis, By Application
7.1 Power Generation
7.2 Cement Industry
7.3 Iron & Steel Industry
7.4 Chemical Industry
8. Global Air Quality Control Systems Market Analysis, By Type
8.1 Electrostatic Precipitators (ESP)
8.2 Flue Gas Desulfurization (FGD)
8.4 Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR)
8.5 Fabric Filters
9. Company Profiles of Key Players (Overview, Products, Financials**, Recent Developments, and Analyst View)
9.1 Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems Ltd
9.2 Thermax Ltd
9.3 Amec Foster Wheeler
9.4 Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises, Inc.
9.5 Ducon Technologies Inc.
9.6 General Electric
9.7 Fujian Longking Co. Ltd
9.8 Siemens AG
9.9 Gea Bischoff
9.10 Hamon Corporation
9.11 Esco International
9.12 Horiba Ltd
9.13 Calgon Carbon Corporation
9.14 Pure Air Solutions
9.16 Andritz Ag
(*List of companies is not exhaustive. Please let us know if you are interested in any company profile)
10. Competitive Landscape
10.1 Mergers and Acquisitions
10.2 Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
11.1 Contact Us
(**Subject to availability on public domain)