• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2018年7月27日
|Single User（1名様用）||￥450,500 (USD4,250)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Team User（7名様用）||￥477,000 (USD4,500)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate User||￥927,500 (USD8,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
The In-Memory Analytics market was valued at USD 1.04 billion in 2017 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 25.1% during the forecast period (2018 – 2023), to reach USD 3.97 billion by 2023. The ability to process large amounts of data compared to conventional analytic solutions has made it a highly sought after tool in this digital environment. These solutions are used various industries such as BFSI, retail, IT and telecom, and various others. The scope of our study is geographically limited to North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
In-memory analytics methodology helps in solving complex and time-sensitive business scenarios. It has not only emerged as a faster and affordable solution, but is also facilitates organizations in the integration of information and presents a holistic view of the situation at hand, powered by real-time data that strengthens the decision-making process. The digital transformation of end-users leading to adoption of real-time analytics. Also, the growth of data generation is demanding enhanced analytics tools to get swift results, this is further augmented by the advancements in computational technology which is getting faster as time passes. However, the lack of awareness about these products or the higher penetration of conventional analytics tools can act as a restraint for the market.
Cloud Deployment Is the Fastest Growing Model
Cloud platforms are allowing complex business models and orchestrating more globally-based integration networks. The advent of cloud analytics has helped the enterprises in analyzing large data sets using big data to make better, data-driven decisions. Apart from providing the same capabilities as an on-premises installation, cloud platforms are very flexible for continuously changing business needs. As there is a web of networks for communication and internet services, it allows organizations to consolidate data from all source, across all communication channels, and do it on a big data scale.
Asia-Pacific Is the Fastest Growing In-Memory Analytics Market
The In-memory analytics market in the region is driven by the growing digitization of end-users coupled with the rising adoption of cost effective cloud-based analytical software by the SMBs, especially in China and India. In India, the interest in the cloud is being driven by the increasing need for business innovation and agility, the ability to scale fast in a competitive market, and the government’s thrust towards Digital India initiative. ThoughtSpot announced the expansion of its engineering operations in India. The company invested USD 10 million in R&D in India to accelerate cloud development, specifically for in-memory cloud development. Apart from this, the Indian government is using big data for various purposes such as to get an estimate of trade in the country, urbanization analysis, and unreserved railway passengers analysis. To maintain its edge and sustain its growth, China’s economy may also shift to a higher value and more advanced industries, with big data as one of the instrument to facilitate this shift.
Key Developments in In-Memory Analytics Market
• September 2017 – Lenovo announced an in-memory analytics solution designed for use with SAP’s S/4HANA technology. It is known as Lenovo Scalable Solution for SAP HANA. The offering is designed to help S/4HANA users accelerate application performance and expand memory scalability beyond current thresholds to support workloads.
• September 2017 – IBM announced Integrated Analytics System, which is designed to give users quick, easy access to data science capabilities, and coupled with the ability to work with their data across private, public or hybrid cloud environments.
Major Players: SAP SE, ACTIVEVIAM, AMAZON WEB SERVICES, INC., IBM CORPORATION, INFORMATION BUILDERS, INC., KOGNITIO LTD,, MICROSTRATEGY INCORPORATED, ORACLE CORPORATION, SAS INSTITUTE, INC. and SOFTWARE AG, amongst others.
Reasons to Purchase In-Memory Analytics Market Report
• Current and future adoption outlook of In-Memory analytics in the developed and emerging markets
• Analysing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis
• The end-user that is expected to dominate the market
• Regions that are expected to witness fastest growth during the forecast period
• Identify the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major market players.
• 3 months analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel)
Customization of the Report
• This report can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs.レポート目次
1.1 Key Study Deliverables
1.2 Key Study Assumptions
1.3 Market Definition
2. In-Memory Analytics Market Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. In-Memory Analytics Market Dynamics
4.1 In-Memory Analytics Market Overview
4.2 In-Memory Analytics Market Drivers
4.2.1 Digital transformation of end-users leading to adoption of real-time analytics
4.2.2 Growing data volume demanding swift analytical methods
4.2.3 Advancements in computational technology
4.3 In-Memory Analytics Market Restraints
4.3.1 Lack of Awareness in end-users
4.4 Porter’s Five Forces Model – Industry Attractiveness
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitutes
4.4.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5. Global In Memory Analytics Market Segmentation
5.1 In-Memory Analytics Market By Deployment
5.2 In-Memory Analytics Market End-User
5.2.3 IT and Telecommunications
5.2.5 Government and Public Sector
5.3 In-Memory Analytics Market By Region
5.3.1 North America
5.3.3 Asia Pacific
5.3.4 Latin America
5.3.5 Middle-East and Africa
6. Competitive Intelligence – Company Profiles
6.1 SAP SE
6.3 Amazon Web Services, Inc.
6.4 IBM Corporation
6.5 Information Builders, Inc.
6.6 Kognitio Ltd
6.7 Microstrategy Incorporated
6.8 Oracle Corporation
6.9 SAS Institute, Inc.
6.10 Software AG
*List is not exhaustive
7. Investment Analysis
8. Future Outlook of In Memory Analytics Market