• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2018年7月27日
|Single User（1名様用）||￥459,000 (USD4,250)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Team User（7名様用）||￥486,000 (USD4,500)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate User||￥945,000 (USD8,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
The microserver market is expected to register a CAGR of 7.89%, over the forecast period 2018 – 2023. The scope of the market covers all the hardware solutions offered by various vendors in the market.
Increasing demand to improve the operational efficiency of server infrastructure is expected to drive the microserver market. Rise in demand for cloud facilities for various applications and increasing number of medium and small-scale enterprises, globally, are the factors fuelling the market growth of microservers.
Microservers are used for serving dynamic web elements, serving hosted desktops, web 2.0 activities, and digital signal processing tasks. The limited computing power makes it unsuitable for heavy server applications. However, the benefits of low cost and high operational efficiency surpass its drawbacks. Low awareness among the industry players about its benefits and applications is one of the factors hampering the growth of microserver market.
Adoption of Cloud-based Storage by Enterprises to Drive the Market Over the Forecast Period
The adoption of cloud for data storage has been witnessed across various enterprises around the world, since the commercial data requires a large storage space, varying from large firms to SME’s. With the advent of IoT and big data analytics there is a rising amount of data being generated. Since, on-premise storage of these huge amounts of data becomes expensive, many enterprises have started moving their data to the cloud storage by selecting service providers, such as Microsoft Azure, AWS, and Google Cloud Platform. Microservers are suitable for web-based operations, such as dedicated hosting. Thus, the increase in the adoption of cloud-based storage is expected to fuel the demand for microservers during the forecast period.
North America to Hold the Largest Market Share
Market growth in North America majorly depends on the growth of mobile computing, cloud computing market, IT spending, etc. The leading companies, such as Dell, HP, and AMD are playing a major role in this market; HP currently leads the global microservers market. The media storage is one of the most noticeable applications, as the development of media storage market in North America is expected to benefit the global market of microservers. The media storage market in North America is rising at a tremendous rate, taking into account the trends, such as mounting video-on-demand, satellite, Telco networks, high-definition, and 3D production by studios and the exponential growth in web-based content. Marvell and SanDisk have established a new generation of storage microservers to serve this purpose. North America also dominates big data analytics and Apache hadoop software market. The microservers are being deployed in these applications on a large scale in this region. Companies, such as SeaMicro, as well as Penguin Computing have developed microservers, especially to cater to these applications.
Key Developments in the Market
• November 2017 – HP launched its Arm-based server for high performance computing, Apollo 70. The product has server nodes for entry-level x86-based HPC systems, and storage systems for big data analytics. The Apollo 70 builds upon the work done by Project Moonshot was introduced to be a new class of devices called ‘microservers’
• May 2017 – NEC Enterprise Solutions, announced partnership with Dutch ILA Microserver as its first business partner in Europe with a focus on the Smart DX microserver series. The partnership is aimed at providing end-customers and technology partners with solutions for ILA Microservers is expected to provide based on the NEC platform. These solutions are expected to be optimized for real-time parallel processing – Big Data and Internet of Things (IoT), as well as cloud workloads.
Major Players: DELL INC., FUJITSU LTD., ARM HOLDINGS LTD., HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES, INTEL CORPORATION, HITACHI LTD., MARVELL TECHNOLOGY, MITAC INTERNATIONAL CORP., ADVANCED MICRO DEVICES INC. AND NEC CORPORATION, amongst others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
• Current and future microservers market outlook in the developed and emerging economies
• Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis
• The segments that are expected to dominate the market
• Regions that are expected to witness fastest growth during the forecast period
• Identify the latest developments, market shares, and strategies employed by the major market players
• 3-month analyst support, along with the Market Estimate sheet in excel
Customization of the Report
• This report can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needsレポート目次
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
4.2 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.3 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.4 Industry Policies
4.5.1 Increasing Requirements to Improve Operating Efficiency
4.5.2 Increasing number of SMSE Globally
4.5.3 Low Power and Space Requirements
4.5.4 Increasing Need for High Density Server
4.6.1 Limited Operational Effectiveness
4.6.2 Lack of Awareness
5. Technology Overview
5.1 Technology Snapshot
5.2 Ongoing research and development
6. Market Segmentation and Forecast
6.1 Global Microserver Market by Processor Type
6.2 Global Microserver Market by Applications
6.2.1 Data Center
6.2.2 Cloud Computing
6.2.3 Media Storage
6.2.4 Data Analytics
6.3 Global Microserver Market by End User
6.3.1 Small Enterprises
6.3.2 Medium Enterprises
6.3.3 Large Enterprises
6.4 Global Microserver Market by Geography
6.4.1 North America
7. Vendor Market Share
8. Company Profiles
8.2 Hewlett-Packard (HP)
8.5 Penguin Computing
8.6 Tyan Computer
8.7 Nvidia Corporation
8.9 ACER Inc.
8.10 Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd
9. Investment Analysis
9.1 Recent Mergers and Acquisitions
9.2 Investment Scenario and Opportunities
10. Future of Global Microserver Market