• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2018年2月
|Single User（1名様用）||￥446,250 (USD4,250)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Team User（7名様用）||￥472,500 (USD4,500)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate User||￥918,750 (USD8,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
The global micronutrient fertilizers market was estimated at USD 4169 million in 2017, and is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 8.2% during the forecast period (2018 – 2023). Grains and cereal crops account for the most of the demand globally. With respect to the forms of the micronutrients, non-chelated forms are more common, as these are more stable, and easily soluble.
Increasing Micronutrient Deficiency in Soil Driving Demand
The global micronutrient fertilizer market is growing at an encouraging rate given the increasing occurrence of soil and micronutrient depletions across the regions. As the natural availability of micronutrients is declining, it is paving the way for greater market growth of micronutrient based fertilizers. The issue of food security along with shrinking farm lands further necessitate the usage and application of micronutrient fertilizers in fields. Low acceptance and lack of product knowledge among the farming community are the major hindrance in further growth in demand. Product and application innovation pertaining to region specific needs and growing awareness for upgraded agricultural practices involving environment friendly intensive farming would help the industry to penetrate further into developing regions.
Growing Food Demand and Shrinking Farm Land Leveraging the Market
The growing population, and the increase in the disposable income of the population in developing countries has increased the consumption of agricultural products, leading to an increase in the demand for agricultural micronutrients, like zinc, and manganese, to meet the increasing demand for food.
However, fruits & vegetables are expected to register the fastest growth in demand for micronutrients, during the forecast period, exhibiting a CAGR of 8.6%. Oil seeds, and pulses held the third position, in terms of market revenue in 2017. Other crop types such as decorative plants and flowers are also likely to offer opportunities for micronutrient manufacturers, as stated in the report. By geography, Asia-Pacific led the market in 2017, and held over 42% of the market. North America followed Asia-Pacific for the demand for micronutrients, but is expected to exhibit the fastest growth in the coming years.
Different Agencies Encouraging Micronutrient Use
Many national and international public health organizations, like UNICEF, and FAO, recommend achieving nutrient adequacy through consumption of a wide variety of nutritious foods, eventually, which is driving the demand of the micronutrient fertilizers throughout the world. The concerned international organizations, and NGOs are providing assistance in combating all aspects of micronutrient deficiency problems, through monitoring and surveillance, research and production, and consumption of micronutrient rich foods.
Key Developments in the Market
With the growing demand from the burgeoning population, the global micronutrient fertilizers market is experiencing a number of new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, and partnership between the global players.
• January 2018: Yara International, a Norwegian chemical company announced the completion of its acquisition of TATA Chemicals Ltd.’s 1.2 million metric ton per annum production capacity urea plant, located at Babrala, in Uttar Pradesh.
• November 2017: Verdesian Life Sciences introduced 3 MicroSync Specialty Granular Micronutrient products. The formulations, free flowing, low dust, and uniform, are designed to be blended with NPK granular fertilizers, and are formulated for broad care crops.
Key Players: THE MOSAIC COMPANY, FMC CORPORATION, AKZONOBEL N.V., YARA INTERNATIONAL, BASF SE, AGRIUM INC., VALAGRO SPA, COROMANDEL INTERNATIONAL LIMITED, WOLF TRAX, SAPEC GROUP, AURIGA GROUP, ATP NUTRITION LTD., WILBUR-ELLIS COMPANY (US), THE ANDERSONS PLANT NUTRITION (NULEX INC.), STOLLER ENTERPRISES INC., ZUARI AGRO CHEMICALS LTD., BMS MICRO-NUTRIENTS NV, BAICOR L.C., ARYSTA LIFESCIENCE CORPORATION, ARIES AGRO LTD., DREXEL CHEMICAL, OLD BRIDGE CHEMICALS INC.
Reasons to Purchase This Report
• Global, regional and country-level analysis, along with forecasts of the studied market.
• Study of the effect of exogenous & endogenous factors, viz. demographic, economics, and political factors, among others, which affect the global market.
• Porter’s five forces framework incorporating the factors influencing each force to determine the intensity of competition.
• Segment and sub-segment level analysis of the market over the review and forecast period.
• Identification of key factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, exploiting new opportunities and gaining a competitive edge.
• SWOT analysis for key players and a detailed study of their current strategic interests and key financial performance indicators.
• 3 months analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet in excel. Customization of the Report
• Countries of client’s interest can be included in report based on feasibility of report.
• Companies of client’s interest can be included in report based on feasibility of report.
1.1 Market Definition
1.2 Key Findings of the Study
2. Research Scope and Methodology
2.1 Study Deliverables
2.2 Study Assumptions
2.3 Market Segmentation
2.4 Research Methodology
2.5 Research Phases
3. Market Dynamics
3.1.1 Growing Food Demand and Shrinking Farm Land
3.1.2 Increasing Micronutrient Deficiency in Soil
3.1.3 Increased Focus on Agricultural Productivity
3.1.4 Increased Focus on Research and Product Innovation
3.1.5 Different Agencies Encouraging Micronutrient Use
3.2.1 Improper Application Induce Toxicity
3.2.2 More Dependence on Mainstream Fertilizers
3.2.3 Lack of Awareness and Proper Knowledge
4. Industry Analysis
4.1 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.1.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.1.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.1.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.1.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.1.5 Degree of Competition
5. Market Segmentation
5.1 By Type
5.2 By Form
5.3 By Crop
5.3.1 Grains and Cereals
5.3.2 Oilseeds and Pulses
5.3.3 Fruits & Vegetables
5.4 By Application
5.5 By Geography
5.5.1 North America
126.96.36.199 United States
188.8.131.52 United Kingdom
5.5.4 South America
184.108.40.206 South Africa
6. Competitive Landscape
6.1 Major Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.2 Most Active Companies
6.3 Market Share Analysis
7. Company Profiles
7.1 The Mosaic Company
7.2 FMC Corporation
7.3 AkzoNobel N.V.
7.4 Yara International
7.5 BASF SE
7.6 Agrium Inc.
7.7 Valagro Spa
7.8 Coromandel International Limited
7.9 Wolf trax
7.10 Sapec Group
7.11 Auriga Group
7.12 ATP Nutrition Ltd.
7.13 Wilbur-Ellis Company (US)
7.14 The Andersons Plant Nutrition (NULEX Inc.)
7.15 Stoller Enterprises Inc.
7.16 Zuari Agro Chemicals Ltd.
7.17 BMS Micro-Nutrients nv
7.18 Baicor L.C.
7.19 Arysta LifeScience Corporation
7.20 Aries Agro Ltd.
7.21 Drexel Chemical
7.22 Old Bridge Chemicals Inc.
8. Future Outlook of the Market