• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2018年3月
|Single User（1名様用）||￥442,000 (USD4,250)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Team User（7名様用）||￥468,000 (USD4,500)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate User||￥910,000 (USD8,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
The global mineral salts market records a revenue of USD 451.47 million in 2016 and estimated to register a promising CAGR of 5.3% over the forecast period, 2018-2023. Asia-Pacific region is expected to account for the major share in the global market.
The factors driving global mineral salt ingredients market are the multiple health problems caused by deficiency, the increased prevalence of chronic diseases, presence of a large population over 65 years, and rise in awareness about a nutrient and mineral salt ingredients rich diet. There is a recommended daily value of mineral salt ingredients for the general population. The rapid advancements in product offerings is another factor which has a role in the growth of the global mineral salt ingredients market during the forecast period. The restraining element of mineral salt market is the accumulation of ingredients in case of excess consumption that may cause health issues among consumers. 29 European countries have salt reduction initiatives in place. The main motive by these countries is to reduce the intake of sodium but still retain the flavor. This is driving the sodium reduction ingredients market. The principal driver behind the increased production in China has been growing demand from the Chinese chemical industry and, to a lesser extent, from population growth.
The product type can segment the global mineral salt ingredients market into micro mineral salt ingredients and macro mineral salt ingredients like Sodium, Potassium, Chloride, Calcium, Phosphorus, and Magnesium. By application, the market is into Dairy products, Infant formula, Functional Food, Cosmetics and personal care, Pharmaceuticals, Agriculture, and Others. Potassium chloride (KCl) is the most preferred ingredient type in the mineral salts segment, as the performance of this ingredient is similar to that of normal salt (NaCl).
The market share of Macro Mineral salt ingredients segment is expected to be the highest, followed by the Micro Mineral salt ingredients segment over the forecast period. Among the application segments, the functional food sector is expected to be having the highest revenue.
The Asia- Pacific market has been estimated to dominate the global mineral salt ingredients market, accounting for the maximum revenue share of the market. Europe holds the next major revenue share of the global mineral salt ingredients market. South America is an emerging market with an estimate of 4.8% CAGR, followed by the North America market, due to an emerging trend of the adoption of functional foods as a rich source of mineral salt ingredients. Calcium is the most important mineral in the US. Americans and Japanese have cases of calcium deficiency, which implies the importance of mineral salt ingredients market in the region. In Europe, the market is smaller than in the U.S. partly because of a heavy consumption of dairy products but also due to regulation factors.
MAJOR PLAYERS: MINERALS TECHNOLOGIES INC., COMPASS MINERALS INTERNATIONAL INC., CARAVAN INGREDIENTS INC., SEPPIC, ARLA FOODS AMBA, GADOT BIOCHEMICAL INDUSTRIES LTD., AKZONOBEL, JUNGBUNZLAUER SUISSE AG, ALBION LABORATORIES INC. and DR. PAUL LOHMANN GMBH KG, amongst others.
• June 2017: Suprasel® OneGrain: A unique mineral salt with less sodium and great taste, all in one grain is produced by AkzoNobell. Sub4Salt®: Patented mineral salt blend which can reduce the sodium content in meat products.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
• Analyzing outlook of the market with the recent trends and Porter’s five forces analysis.
• Market dynamics, which essentially consider the factors that are impelling the present market scenario, along with growth prospects of the market over the forecast period.
• Market segmentation analysis, including qualitative and quantitative research, incorporating the impact of economic and non-economic aspects.
• Country-level analysis, integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the market.
• Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players, along with the key strategies adopted for development over the past five years.
• Comprehensive company profiles, covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players.
• 3 months analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
Customization of the Report
• This report can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you to get a report that suits your needs.レポート目次
1.1 Key Deliverables of the study
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Market Definitions
2. Research Approach and Methodology
2.2 Research Design
2.3 Study timelines
2.4 Study Phases
2.4.1 Secondary Research
2.4.2 Discussion Guide
2.4.3 Market Engineering & Econometric Modelling
2.4.4 Expert Validation
3. Market Overview
3.1 Market Dynamics
188.8.131.52 Health concerns owing to deficiency
184.108.40.206 Excess consumption
220.127.116.11 Health conciousness
3.1.4 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
18.104.22.168 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
22.214.171.124 Bargaining Power of Buyers
126.96.36.199 Threat of New Entrants
188.8.131.52 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
184.108.40.206 Degree of Competition
4. Market Segmentation
4.1 By Type
4.1.1 Macro Mineral salt ingredients
4.1.2 Micro Mineral salt ingredients
4.1.3 Trace elements
4.2 By Source type
4.3 By Application
4.3.1 Dairy products
4.3.2 Infant formula
4.3.3 Sports food
4.3.7 Food supplements
4.3.8 Functional food
4.4 By Geography
4.4.1 North America
220.127.116.11 United States
4.4.3 Asia Pacific
4.4.4 South America
18.104.22.168 South Africa
5. Competitive Landscape
5.1 Strategy adopted by Key players
5.2 Most active companies in the past five years
5.3 Market Share Analysis
6. Company Profiles
6.1 Minerals Technologies Inc.
6.2 Compass Minerals International Inc.
6.3 Caravan Ingredients Inc.
6.5 Arla Foods amba
6.6 Gadot Biochemical Industries Ltd.
6.8 Jungbunzlauer Suisse AG
6.9 Albion Laboratories Inc.
6.10 Dr. Paul Lohmann GmbH KG