• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2018年4月
|Single User（1名様用）||￥450,500 (USD4,250)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Team User（7名様用）||￥477,000 (USD4,500)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate User||￥927,500 (USD8,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
The mobile robot charging station market is expected to register a CAGR of 12.1%, during the forecast period (2018 – 2023).
Mobile robots are autonomous robots programmed to function on a fixed path and to perform redundant functions in the industrial, as well as the commercial space. They help address the rising inefficiency concerns in the industries, with governments across the globe encouraging their deployment. The increasing number of robots demands a rise in the number of charging stations, which is estimated to be the primary driving factor propelling the growth of the mobile robot charging station market. However, the market is still evolving and gain considerable traction with the evolution of advanced and fast charging techniques. Contactless charging has emerged as an innovation and is a major trend in the market presently.
Rising Automation in the Industrial Sector Leading to Increasing Deployment of Mobile Robots
Automation has significantly proliferated through the industrial sector, with major vendors across different industries, such as automotive, manufacturing, healthcare, and defense are deploying robotics and software technologies to improve productivity and help attain cost-efficient and effective solutions. Robotics market is expected to witness a boost in sales, following successful deployment of robots in China emerging as a resounding success, thus, kick starting a major trend to be followed across the rest of the APAC region. The increasing use of mobile robots will consequently drive the demand for the charging stations, as they are much more cost-effective as compared to replacing batteries constantly.
North America Expected to Sustain its Dominance over the Market
The North American countries, led by the US is expected to dominate the mobile robots market during the forecast period. The region accounts for the largest share of the market, courtesy of its highly developed industrial sector, and buoyed by the presence of leading vendors in the automation and robotics industry in the region. The region has been a pioneer in technology, and hence, is expected to innovate in the robot charging market, and gain a sustainable competitive advantage through this innovation.
Key Developments In The Market
• April 2018 – Fetch Robotics announced the expansion of its VirtualConveyor family of Autonomous Mobile Robots (AMRs) with the addition of CartConnect and RollerTop robots for the most flexible and broad range of workflows for material handling and transport
• April 2017 – Mobile Industrial Robots launched new MiR200 powerful autonomous mobile robot. The MiR200 is a more powerful mobile robot in almost every aspect than the company’s flagship MiR100, which has already been installed in more than 30 countries by companies such as Airbus, Boeing, Flex, Honeywell, Michelin, Procter & Gamble, Toyota, and Walmart
Major Players – MOBILE INDUSTRIAL ROBOTS APS, OMRON ADEPT TECHNOLOGIES, INC., WIBOTIC, INC., VAHLE, INC., SMP ROBOTICS SYSTEMS CORPORATION, CLEARPATH ROBOTICS, INC., FETCH ROBOTICS, INC., TROSSEN ROBOTICS LLC, amongst others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
• Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis
• The segments that are expected to dominate the market
• Regions that are expected to witness fastest growth during the forecast period
• Identifying the latest developments, market shares, and strategies employed by the major market players
• 3-month analyst support, along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel)
Customization of the Report
• This report can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needsレポート目次
1.1 Scope of the Study
1.2 Executive Summary
2. Research Methodology
2.1 Study Deliverables
2.2 Study Assumptions
2.3 Research Methodology
2.4 Research Phases
3. Market Insights
3.1 Market Overview
3.2 Porter’s five forces Analysis
3.2.1 Threat of New Entrants
3.2.2 Bargaining Power of customers
3.2.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.2.4 Threat of Substitute products
3.2.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
3.3 Industry Policies
4. Market Dynamics
4.2 Factors Driving the Growth of the Market
4.2.1 Growing investments in robotics
4.3 Factors Challenging the Growth of the Market
4.3.1 High costs of the systems
5. Global Mobile Robot Charging Station Market Segmentation and Forecast
5.1 by Type
5.1.1 Standalone Charger
5.1.2 Multi-robot Chargers
5.2 by Application
5.3 by Region
5.3.1 North America
5.3.4 Rest of the World
6. Competitive Landscape – Key Vendor Profiles (List not Exhaustive)
6.1 Mobile Industrial Robots ApS
6.2 Omron Adept Technologies, Inc.
6.3 WiBotic, Inc.
6.4 VAHLE, Inc.
6.5 SMP Robotics Systems Corporation
6.6 Clearpath Robotics, Inc.
6.7 Fetch Robotics, Inc.
6.8 Trossen Robotics LLC
*List not exhaustive
7. Investment Analysis
8. Future Market Outlook