• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2018年7月27日
|Single User（1名様用）||￥459,000 (USD4,250)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Team User（7名様用）||￥486,000 (USD4,500)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate User||￥945,000 (USD8,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
The natural language processing market t is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 16% during the forecast period (2018 – 2023). The scope of the report is limited to solutions offered by various market players from various end-user sectors including IT & Telecom, healthcare, retail, banking, financial services & insurance. The regions considered under the scope of the report include North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe and Rest of the World.
Natural language processing adoption is accelerating, with the rise of the data science along with its application in artificial intelligence across diverse end-user industry getting regard and mature day by day, and has accelerated over the past 2 to 3 years because of scalable, affordable computational power, increasing digitization of all data, along with the integration of NLP with machine learning and deep learning. NLP finds application in the analysis of big data owing to the fact that massive amounts of data are being generated in current business scenarios from sources such as audio, emails, web blogs, documents, social networking sites, and forums.
Retail (E-Commerce) Sector to Dominate the Market over the Forecast Period
Increasing demand for the enhanced customer experience across the globe is encouraging the retail sectors to increase their spending on natural language processing solutions and services, which in turn, is driving the NLP market. Natural language processing works as a bridge between human and machines. It enhances the interaction by analyzing the written and spoken languages and the pattern accordingly. Moreover, the increasing adoption of natural language processing in the customer care centers leads to the reduction in the operating cost by providing better insights of customer’s perception with improved accuracy along with optimized business processes, and easy M2H – M2M technology can be achieved. Businesses would be greatly benefitted from the in-depth insights that are powered by AI will surely find customer satisfaction ratio in the upward curve leading to the increase in revenue curve as well. More of NLP innovations are about to transform business operations during the forecast period.
North America to Appear as one of the Leading Region
North America is expected to hold the largest share of the NLP market, driven by the increasing use of voice (speech) recognition with the compatibility of major players adopting the integration of chatbots and intelligent assistants into their business processes, and are confident that it will lead to improvements in efficiency and customer satisfaction.
The presence of large operations & technical experts in the region, fueling the growing demand for the adoption of public cloud with the integration of artificial intelligence, along with the explosive growth of the NLP applications in machine learning & deep learning, will increase the demand for natural language processing market across the region during the forecast period.
Notable Developments in Natural Language Processing Market
• May 2018: The Inbenta Technology integrates NLP to their chatbot used to provide enterprise-level service, as it need more than mere keywords to address the platform that will help them to go deeper into to provide better answers and assist in a more efficient way.
• March 2018: NetBase, introduced its next-generation artificial intelligence image analysis capabilities which will help them to analyze visual posts to identify brand logos and keywords to give the most comprehensive view of a brand’s performance. The platform also accurately classifies images by facial emotions, common scenery, and everyday objects to provide depth insight about the objects.
Major Players: GOOGLE INC., MICROSOFT CORPORATION, 3M COMPANY, SAS INSTITUTE INC., IBM CORPORATION, NETBASE SOLUTIONS, INC., VERINT SYSTEM INC., GENPACT LIMITED, ADOBE SYSTEMS INCORPORATED, INTEL CORPORATION, NVIDIA CORPORATION, AMAZON WEB SERVICES, INC., APPORCHID INC., INBENTA TECHNOLOGIES INC., VERITONE, INC., SAP SE, SALESFORCE.COM, INC., RASA TECHNOLOGIES GMBH, BABYLON HEALTHCARE SERVICES LIMITED, KLEVU OY, and MICRO FOCUS INTERNATIONAL PLC (HPE), amongst others.
Reasons to Purchase Natural Language Processing Market Report
• To understand the impact of natural language processing in the retail sector.
• Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis
• To understand the dominating technology in the market
• The region that is expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period
• Identify the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major market players
• 3 months analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in Excel)
Customization of the Report
• This report can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you to get a report that suits your needs.レポート目次
1.1 Key Study Deliverables
1.2 Market Definition
1.3 Study Assumptions
2. Natural Language Processing Market Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Natural Language Processing Market Insights
4.1 Natural Language Processing Market Overview
4.2 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.2.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.2.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.2.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.2.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.2.5 Competitive Rivalry in the Industry
4.3 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.4 Industry Policies
4.5 Technology Snapshots
5. Natural Language Processing Market Dynamics
5.1 Natural Language Processing Market Drivers
5.1.1 Shifting Trend from Product Centric to Customer Centric Experience
5.1.2 Growing Demand of Smart Devices across Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT)
5.1.3 Significant Advancement in the Machine to Machine Communication Technology
5.1.4 Growing Massive Amount of Digital Data with the Rise in the Utility of Smart Devices
5.2 Natural Language Processing Market Restraints
5.2.1 Lack of Skilled Professionals Across the Industry
5.2.2 Complexity in the Shift from Traditional to Advance Technology due to Fluctuating Customer Adoption Trends.
5.2.3 Need for Effective Predictive Technologies to Narrow the Gap Between Machine and Human
5.3 Natural Language Processing Market Opportunities
5.3.1 Increasing Application of NLP with the Tremendous Growth in the Healthcare Industry
5.3.2 Increasing Adoption of Cognitive Technology across the Products in the field of Artificial Intelligence
6. Global Natural Language Processing Market Segmentation
6.1 Natural Language Processing Market By Application
6.1.1 Speech Analytics
6.1.2 Text Analytics
6.1.3 Sentiment Analysis
6.1.4 Pattern and Image Recognition
6.1.5 Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
6.1.6 Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
6.2 Natural Language Processing Market By Deployment
6.2.1 Public Cloud
6.2.2 Private Cloud
6.2.3 Hybrid Cloud
6.3 Natural Language Processing Market By Service
6.4 Natural Language Processing Market By End-User Industry
6.4.1 IT & Telecom
6.4.5 Others (Manufacturing, Media and Entertainment, Research & Education)
6.5 Natural Language Processing Market By Region
6.5.1 North America
184.108.40.206 Rest of Europe
220.127.116.11 Rest of Asia-Pacific
6.5.4 Rest of the World
7. Natural Language Processing Market Vendor Market Share
8. Competitive Intelligence – Company Profiles
8.1 Google Inc.
8.2 Microsoft Corporation
8.3 3M Company
8.4 SAS Institute Inc.
8.5 IBM Corporation
8.6 NetBase Solutions, Inc.
8.7 Verint System Inc.
8.8 Genpact Limited
8.9 Adobe Systems Incorporated
8.10 Intel Corporation
8.11 NVIDIA Corporation
8.12 Amazon Web Services, Inc.
8.13 AppOrchid Inc.
8.14 Inbenta Technologies Inc.
8.15 Veritone, Inc.
8.16 SAP SE
8.17 Salesforce.com, inc.
8.18 Rasa Technologies GmbH
8.19 Babylon Healthcare Services Limited
8.20 Klevu Oy
8.21 Micro Focus International PLC (HPE)
*(List Not Exhaustive)
9. Investment Analysis
10. Future of Global Natural Language Processing Market