• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2018年2月
|Single User（1名様用）||￥471,750 (USD4,250)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Team User（7名様用）||￥499,500 (USD4,500)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate User||￥971,250 (USD8,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
The global nematicides market was estimated at USD 1.29 billion in 2017, and is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 4.6% during the forecast period (2018 – 2023). Asia-Pacific region, the largest producer of fruits & vegetables, is likely to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period. North America, and Europe accounted the largest market share, with more than 60% of the market share in 2017. It is expected that, pesticides’ ban, and market saturation would limit the market expansion in the European, and North American region.
Increasing Adoption of Bio-Based Nematicides
Bio-based nematicides or bionematicides are generally bacterial, or fungal spores along with inert materials. The microbial spores, incorporated in bionematicides germinates, and seize the growth of the nematodes. Fumigants nematicides segment is projected to command the global market with large market revenue due to huge adoption in vegetables & fruit crop production. Liquid form segment is also expected to witness higher CAGR during the forecast period. Though fumigants dominated the global nematicides market in 2016, accounting 44% of the market share, several advantages, like no residue leftover, no resistance development, and excellent activity are making the bionematicides favored in the market.
Emerging Market in Developing Countries
The growth potential for nematicides is mostly in the emerging untapped regions, such as China, India, Brazil, and African countries. The consumption of nematicides is low in these countries compared with developed nations. The increasing awareness among farmers is expected to lead to a rise in consumption pattern during the forecast period. China, and India are the two largest economies in terms of population, having a rural sector of 67%, and 44% respectively. These should be the key focus market for the nematicides players. The agricultural output of China is 140% higher than that of India, and 68% higher than that of European Union. The growing demand for food products, mainly from the developing countries is likely to propel the nematicides consumption, for healthy farm yield, and to decrease crop loss.
Increasing Seed Treatment Practices Driving Demand
Nematicides are applied to the seed, and during the growth of the crop, to protect the seeds, as well as to aid in the growth of healthier crops. The increase in the prices of high-quality seeds, such as hybrid, and genetically modified seeds, cost efficiency of seed treatment systems, limitations linked to soil structure, and temperature on the application of crop protection chemicals, and encouraging government regulations are driving the market growth for nematicides.
Key Developments in the Market
With the growing demand, the global nematicides market is experiencing a number of new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, and partnership between the global players.
• December 2017: BASF has submitted its new Trunemco™ Nematode Management seed treatment to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) for registration. Trunemco Nematode Management is a seed-applied solution that will provide growers with a patented combination of a microorganism, and a biochemical.
• November 2017: DowDuPont™ has announced that DuPont has completed its acquisition of FMC Corporation’s Health & Nutrition business (FMC H&N), except for the Omega-3 business, and its divestment to FMC of a portion of DuPont’s Crop Protection business.
• November 2017: Valent U.S.A. LLC announced the launch of new Aveo EZ Nematicide to help protect soybeans from yield loss caused by Soybean Cyst Nematode (SCN), Reniform nematode.
• September 2017: American Vanguard Corporation has announced that its wholly owned subsidiary AMVAC Netherlands BV, will acquire Grupo Agricenter to reinforce its commercial, technical and development structure in the Latin-American region.
Key Players: SIMBIOSE AGRO, BAYER CROPSCIENCE, STOLLER, MARRONE BIO INNOVATIONS, INC., AMERICAN VANGUARD CORPORATION, BASF SE, DOW CHEMICAL COMPANY, DUPONT, FMC CORPORATION, ISAGRO GROUP SPA, MONSANTO COMPANY, NUFRAM LIMITED, SYNGENTA INTERNATIONAL AG, VALENT U.S.A. LLC, ADAMA AGRICULTURAL SOLUTIONS, SUMITOMO CHEMICAL
Reasons to Purchase This Report
• Global, regional and country-level analysis, along with forecasts of the study market.
• Study of the effect of exogenous & endogenous factors, viz. demographic, economics, and political factors, among others, which affect the global market.
• Porter’s five forces framework incorporating the factors influencing each force to determine the intensity of competition.
• Segment and sub-segment level analysis of the market over the review and forecast period.
• Identification of key factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, exploiting new opportunities and gaining a competitive edge.
• SWOT analysis for key players and a detailed study of their current strategic interests and key financial performance indicators.
• 3 months analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet in excel.
Customization of the Report
• Countries of client’s interest can be included in report based on feasibility of report.
• Companies of client’s interest can be included in report based on feasibility of report.
1.1 Market Definition
1.2 Key Findings of the Study
2. Research Scope and Methodology
2.1 Study Deliverables
2.2 Study Assumptions
2.3 Market Segmentation
2.4 Research Methodology
2.5 Research Phases
3. Market Dynamics
3.1.1 Emerging Market in China, India, Brazil, and African Countries
3.1.2 Increasing Seed Treatment Practices
3.1.3 Increasing Adoption of Bio-Based Nematicides
3.2.1 Major Regions Facing Pesticides’ Ban
3.2.2 High Price of Bio-Nematicides
3.2.3 Burgeoning Research and Development Cost
4. Industry Analysis
4.1 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.1.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.1.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.1.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.1.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.1.5 Degree of Competition
5. Market Segmentation
5.1 By Formulation
5.1.2 Organophosphorus Nematicides
5.2 By Application
5.2.1 Crop-Based Nematicides
22.214.171.124 Grains and Cereals Based Nematicides
126.96.36.199 Oilseed Based Nematicides
188.8.131.52 Fruits & Vegetables Based Nematicides
5.2.2 Non-Crop-Based Nematicides
184.108.40.206Turf & Ornamentals Based Nematicides
220.127.116.11 Other Non-Crop Based Nematicides
5.3 By Geography
5.3.1 North America
18.104.22.168 United States
22.214.171.124 Rest of North America
126.96.36.199 United Kingdom
5.3.4 South America
188.8.131.52 South Africa
6. Competitive Landscape
6.1 Major Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.2 Most Active Companies
6.3 Market Share Analysis
7. Company Profiles
7.1 Simbiose Agro
7.2 Bayer CropScience
7.4 Marrone Bio Innovations, Inc.
7.5 American Vanguard Corporation
7.6 BASF SE
7.7 Dow Chemical Company
7.9 FMC Corporation
7.10 Isagro Group Spa
7.11 Monsanto Company
7.12 Nufarm Limited
7.13 Syngenta International AG
7.14 Valent U.S.A. LLC
7.15 Adama Agricultural Solutions
7.16 Sumitomo Chemical
8. Future Outlook of the Market