• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2018年4月
|Single User（1名様用）||￥548,250 (USD4,250)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Team User（7名様用）||￥580,500 (USD4,500)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate User||￥1,128,750 (USD8,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
The network bandwidth management software market is projected to register a CAGR of 12.2% over the forecast period (2018 – 2023).
The scope of the report includes insights about several products offered by major players. The deployment mode segment includes on-premise, cloud, and hybrid. The regions included in this study are North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
Networks are the basic for almost all modern communications and data transfer operations. Private networks are increasingly being installed in the commercial sector to ensure privacy and data protection. However, they need support from bandwidth management software as much as that of networks that are running on the internet, for seamless functioning of the applications relying on networks and their speed. In the past decade, the exponential increase in the number of people connecting over the internet, especially in mobile devices, has created immense demand for network management software among the internet service providers and mobile communication services vendors. This is expected to grow over the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific on the Fast Lane
Asia-Pacific has the maximum number of internet connections, worldwide. The region has more than 2.23 billion Internet users and has internet penetration rate of 48.1% (Internet World Stats). Asia-Pacific is the largest mobile device and smartphone consuming region in the world, with most of the internet traffic in the region from mobile devices and smartphones. This creates a special need for advanced network bandwidth management solutions in the mobile communications sector, which is the major source of demand for the market in Asia-Pacific.
Apart from the mobile communications sector, the increasing deployment of IoT networks and other commercial private networks in the region, especially in the BFSI sector, is creating huge demand for network bandwidth management software. Unlike many modern economies in the world, Asia-Pacific depends highly on cash for many transactions, especially in the retail sector. To meet with the cash need of the region, continuous expansion of ATM machines and high-speed networks that enable the services run in cycles.With growing consumption of mobile devices in the region, especially in countries, like India, China, and Indonesia, the demand for network bandwidth management software is expected to grow in the region over the forecast period.
Key Developments in the Market
• April 2018 – CA Technologies, a prominent network solutions vendor in the global market, has announced that it has joined the Executive Board of the International Committee for Information Technology Standards, which is the guiding force for global and US information and communications technology standards. This association with INCITS, is expected to provide the company with insights about trends in consumer demand and could help with directing its R&D efforts accordingly.
Major Players: CA TECHNOLOGIES, HPE, IBM, NETSCOUT, SOLARWINDS, ALCATEL-LUCENT ENTERPRISE, AVAYA, AXENCE, and BMC SOFTWARE, amongst others.
Reasons to Purchase the Report
• Impact of growing applications across several end users, such as government enterprises, retail, IT and telecommunications, and BFSI
• Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis
• Regional analysis of the market
• Identify the latest developments, market shares, and strategies employed by the major market players
• 3-month analyst support, along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel)
Customization of the Report
• This report can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs.レポート目次
1.1 Key Deliverables of the Study
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Market Definition
1.4 Key Findings of the Study
2. Research Approach and Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Factors Driving the Market
4.2.1 Growing investments in communications
4.3 Factors Restraining the Market
4.3.1 Lack of awareness in the industry
4.4 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products or Services
4.4.5 Competitive Rivalry Among Existing Competitors
5. Global Network Bandwidth Management Software Market Segmentation
5.1 By Deployment
5.2 By End User
5.2.2 IT & Telecom
5.3 By Geography
5.3.1 North America
5.3.4 Latin America
5.3.5 Middle East & Africa
6. Competitive Intelligence – Company Profiles
6.1 CA Technologies
6.3 IBM Corporation
6.4 NETSCOUT Systems Inc.
6.5 SolarWinds, Inc
6.6 Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise
6.7 Avaya Inc.
6.8 Axence Inc.
6.9 BMC Software
6.10 InfoVista SA
6.11 Juniper Networks
6.13 netikus Ltd
6.14 Paessler AG
6.15 Spiceworks Inc.
*List not exhaustive
7. Investment Analysis
8. Outlook of the Network Bandwidth Management Software Market