• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2018年2月
|Single User（1名様用）||￥463,250 (USD4,250)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Team User（7名様用）||￥490,500 (USD4,500)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate User||￥953,750 (USD8,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
In the wake of growing environmental concerns and surging demand for power, nuclear power generation has become the most dependable option that can cater to the requirements of electricity and offset greenhouse gases emissions. The nuclear power generation is a clean power technology, which can meet the increasing demand for electricity efficiently. In addition, nuclear power plants are designed for a lifespan of sixty years, which can be further expanded. The expansion of operational life of nuclear plants is one of the major factors driving the nuclear reactor construction market.
Moreover, the spent nuclear fuel can be reprocessed, which can be recovered up to 95%. The recovery of fuel from spent nuclear fuel is expected to reduce the cost of power generation from nuclear power plants, which is a huge factor influencing the growth of nuclear reactor construction market.
Technological Advancements – Major Driver for Growth
The technological advancements have emerged as one of the major factors driving the growth of nuclear reactor construction market, due to the techno-economic benefits associated with the nuclear reactor technology. There are various advanced reactors, which are in various stages of the development process, and include upgraded versions of the pressurized water reactor (PWR), boiling water reactor (BWR), and pressurized heavy-water reactor (PHWR). The development of these reactor technologies is expected to increase the influx of money in the nuclear reactor construction business in the near future. Apart from conventional reactor technology, breeder reactors, which can recover nuclear fuel from the spent fuel are being widely adopted in countries, such as China and South Korea, to reap maximum benefits of nuclear power sources.
The Fukushima nuclear disaster in Japan gave rise to safety concerns, which has led to countries investing in advanced technology, such as Generation III nuclear reactors. This is expected to further impact the market growth, tremendously.
Asia-Pacific – Most Attractive Market
According to International Energy Agency (IEA), nuclear capacity is projected to grow by more than 25% from around 404 GW in 2015 to approximately 516 GW in 2040. Governments across the globe envisage a total nuclear-generating capacity of 11,960 GW by 2040, heavily concentrating on Asia, with particularly China contributing to about 33% of the total capacity. In addition, most of the nuclear reactors that are currently planned are in the Asia-Pacific region, due to rapidly increasing demand for electricity and fast-growing economies.
Key Developments in the Market
• October 2017: South Korea agreed to resume the building of two stalled nuclear reactors, Shin-Kori No. 5 and 6, in support of a government panel. The construction of the project, worth USD 7.5 billion, halted after a nine-member committee gathered public opinion over three months, about the permanent suspension of the Shin-Kori No. 5 and six reactors construction.
• September 2017: Westinghouse announced their plans to exit from the construction business, as the last step in the company’s emergence from bankruptcy. The company had struggled to stay afloat in the wake of massive costs and time overruns on the construction of two nuclear reactors in Georgia.
Major Players: AREVA SA, GE-HITACHI NUCLEAR ENERGY Inc., WESTINGHOUSE ELECTRIC COMPANY LLC (TOSHIBA), KEPCO ENGINEERING & CONSTRUCTION, ŠKODA JS AS, CHINA NATIONAL NUCLEAR CORPORATION, BILFINGER SE, LARSEN & TOUBRO LIMITED, DOOSAN HEAVY INDUSTRIES & CONSTRUCTION Co. Ltd, MITSUBISHI HEAVY INDUSTRIES Ltd, DONGFANG ELECTRIC CORPORATION LIMITED, SHANGHAI ELECTRIC GROUP COMPANY LIMITED, SIEMENS AG
REASONS TO PURCHASE THIS REPORT
• Identify the drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the global nuclear reactor construction market with in-depth analysis.
• Identify the reactor type and services dominating the market.
• Analyze various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
• Identify the regions expected to witness fastest growth during the forecast period and identifying the hotspots for the market.
• Identify the latest developments and strategies employed by the major market players.
• 3 months analyst support, along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
Customization of the Report
• This report can be customized to meet your requirements.レポート目次
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Methodology
3. Market Overview
3.2 Market Size and Demand Forecast until 2023
3.3 Recent Developments in the Nuclear Power Industry
3.4 Investment Opportunities
4. Market Dynamics
5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
5.3 Threat of Substitute Products & Services
5.4 Threat of New Entrants
5.5 Competitive Rivalry
6. Global Nuclear Reactor Construction Market Analysis, By Service
6.1.1 Island Equipment
6.1.2 Auxiliary Equipment
7. Global Nuclear Reactor Construction Market Analysis, By Reactor Type
7.1 Pressurized Water Reactor
7.2 Pressurized Heavy Water Reactor
7.3 Boiling Water Reactor
7.4 High-temperature Gas Cooled Reactor
7.5 Liquid-metal Fast-Breeder Reactor
8. Global Nuclear Reactor Construction Market Analysis, By Geography
8.1 North America
8.1.2 Market Size and Demand Forecast until 2023
8.1.3 Nuclear Power Infrastructure
8.2 South America
8.2.2 Market Size and Demand Forecast until 2023
8.2.3 Nuclear Power Infrastructure
8.3 Middle East & Africa
8.3.2 Market Size and Demand Forecast until 2023
8.3.3 Nuclear Power Infrastructure
8.4.2 Market Size and Demand Forecast until 2023
8.4.3 Nuclear Power Infrastructure
8.5.2 Market Size and Demand Forecast until 2023
8.5.3 Nuclear Power Infrastructure
9. Key Company Profiles* (Overview, Products, Financials**, Recent Developments, and Analyst View)
9.1 Areva SA
9.2 GE-Hitachi Nuclear Energy, Inc.
9.3 Westinghouse Electric Company LLC (Toshiba)
9.4 KEPCO Engineering & Construction
9.5 ŠKODA JS a.s.
9.6 China National Nuclear Corporation
9.7 Bilfinger SE
9.8 Larsen & Toubro Limited
9.9 Doosan Heavy Industries & Construction Co. Ltd.
9.10 Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd
9.11 Dongfang Electric Corporation Limited
9.12 Shanghai Electric Group Company Limited
9.13 Siemens AG
* List not Exhaustive
10. Competitive Landscape
10.1 Mergers and Acquisitions
10.2 Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
10.3 Market Share Analysis
11.1 Contact Us
**Subject to availability to public domain